A Bad person among us Lorelei is Blackmailed

Any information given to you would make us accessories when you go and deal with him accordingly.

That's becoz you went to some froo-froo performin' arts high school and never learned how to properly diagram a run-on sentence.

fame_tv-series.jpg

Alright. But apart from the sanitation, the aqueduct, and the roads, the irrigation and our right to invoke free speech -- what have the Romans ever done for us?

People among us here on Lit their is a terrible person that has blackmailed our freind _Lorelei_ to remove her thread or be subject to terrible rumors to the people in her real life. This sweet young woman has shared her beautiful photography with us at her free will and a low life person has taken that away from all of us that choose to be a part of this site. I do believe this is a terrible thing to do and the person does not deserve to be among us. So I ask if anyone knows how to find out how to find this deviate please help so the person can be dealt with accordingly. Any and all help will be Greatly appreciated Thank You John

Send copies of the threats to the site admins.

Look, DCL, I understand your problem with the Romans. I'm a card-carrying member of the PFJ. But, let's be realistic about it. Who else could keep order in a place like this?

People among us here on Lit their is a terrible person that has blackmailed our freind _Lorelei_ to remove her thread or be subject to terrible rumors to the people in her real life. This sweet young woman has shared her beautiful photography with us at her free will and a low life person has taken that away from all of us that choose to be a part of this site. I do believe this is a terrible thing to do and the person does not deserve to be among us. So I ask if anyone knows how to find out how to find this deviate please help so the person can be dealt with accordingly. Any and all help will be Greatly appreciated Thank You John

You name her, but not him.

You are the worst white knight ever.

I have no idea who it is that has done this to her she would not tell me because she was not sure

Look, DCL, I understand your problem with the Romans. I'm a card-carrying member of the PFJ. But, let's be realistic about it. Who else could keep order in a place like this?

But what will happen when Roman Gabriel sounds his horn?

gabriel.jpg
d
It's puzzling.

I have no idea who it is that has done this to her she would not tell me because she was not sure
Maybe you could start over with a name that isn't just a jumble of consonants with "john" tacked on the end of it.

I can't guarantee that anyone would take you seriously, but it would be a step in that direction.

It stands for Ford Racing John and I was asking for help from some of you computer wizards

Back