43M Looking for girl who fantasizes about family love

I'd like a young and fertile single girl who gets wet thinking about starting a family and wishes she could live out her most perverse fantasies. Maybe deep in your heart you wish they could be true, but you've been too embarrassed or ashamed to dare to even tell a man she's dated. Maybe you think there's nobody who would live out those fantasies with you. Tell me what they are and why they gets you off and how happy you'd be if they came true. No judgment at all from me, guaranteed. If we click, maybe we could make some dreams come true.

Would you be my slave and hope our daughter grows up to be like you? Would we have one son and one daughter for us each to pair off with? Would you want me to be your brother and after we started a family together, we see our kids taking after us? Tell me your nastiest and hottest incest fantasies that would make you cum harder than ever if you got the opportunity to perform with someone in real life and feel euphoric if you found the right man to "fantasize" with. Talking is fun but my ultimate goal is getting together with the right girl for real-life fun.

Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
I'd like a young and fertile single girl who gets wet thinking about starting a family and wishes she could live out her most perverse fantasies. Maybe deep in your heart you wish they could be true, but you've been too embarrassed or ashamed to dare to even tell a man she's dated. Maybe you think there's nobody who would live out those fantasies with you. Tell me what they are and why they gets you off and how happy you'd be if they came true. No judgment at all from me, guaranteed. If we click, maybe we could make some dreams come true.

Would you be my slave and hope our daughter grows up to be like you? Would we have one son and one daughter for us each to pair off with? Would you want me to be your brother and after we started a family together, we see our kids taking after us? Tell me your nastiest and hottest incest fantasies that would make you cum harder than ever if you got the opportunity to perform with someone in real life and feel euphoric if you found the right man to "fantasize" with. Talking is fun but my ultimate goal is getting together with the right girl for real-life fun.

Feel free to PM me.
really hope what you are looking for we need more families like what you have in mind

I'd love a girl who dreams about starting a family and raising our daughters to appreciate family love, and when they are adults to encourage us to grow new daughters their bellies. Just a one big, happy family, every generation working on conceiving the next and creating their own sister-daughters.

Back