3somes - friends or strangers?

"It's always better to fuck a friendly stranger as opposed to a strange friend."

agree 100%, as there are not any of my 'friends' that I'm sexually attracted to and wouldn't want to risk spoiling a good friendship that has taken years/decades to develop.

Bottom line is that good long term friends are harder to come by than a horney stranger in the night.

Friends more often than strangers. Easier to get together with a friend.

Strangers. No faces or names or feelings or any of that. Just animal lust and two men taking me to limits I swore I would never go to. Them at me to the point of denial. Me refusing to believe this was real or that I could possibly enjoy this. I want two men to enjoy me for my body and for their orgasms and nothing else.

I'm not sure if there's a fundamental difference between a threesome and a foursome, but I imagine there is some distinction. My experience has been limited thus far to a foursome with friends. Based on that experience, I'd choose friends over strangers. It was very comfortable, which it think made it much more enjoyable than if it had been people we didn't know. In fact, it was because these were close friends we trusted that we even did it. I doubt we'd have sought out a stranger our first time. If we'd stayed together, though... maybe we would have become the experienced teachers.

There was some trepidation about whether it would get weird, but it never did. Even between the two of us guys, we said a few words about it, and it was cool. They were special friends, and we all went in with great attitudes. It was a first for me and my wife, but not for the other couple. I think that might have made a difference, looking to them for the example of how not to get weird.

This or That?

With a friend there is the safety part in that he/she is disease free. Who knows about a stranger. MMF offers the sloppy seconds that a FFM doesn't. Two ladies on my cock would let me forget about seconds. One on my cock and the other on my face would be nice too. If it were me and my wife, it would have to be spontaneous and her idea. IF that were to happen I wouldn't care who. The scenario of her flirting in a bar is not happening for her, ever. It might be a fantasy to get her all dolled up and take her out somewhere, but once again, I don't think so.
In the 36 years that we have been married, I don't think that there has ever been any sort of opportunity that we missed. She does travel to meetings a bit but I would bet that she never hooked up with anyone, M or F.
All this said, some new experience would be good for her and us.

Back