2007 TV Autumn line-up

Tatiana0706 said:
There is something on all the major networks that I want to watch tonight...The new fall TV season is making me a TV whore again...thank God for my DVR!
I actually just got a DVR because of everything I like being on at the same time (CSI/Grey's; Criminal Minds/Private Practice)

I already have it set up for the season to tape all the first run episodes of those shows.

Criminal Minds was great last night. The ending left me a little nervous - even though I had a feeling that was the turn it was going to take with Gideon.

Didn't watch Private Practice yet - I'll probably watch it today when I get home. Taped Dirty, Sexy Money and watched the beginning. So far it looks pretty good.

The cavemen freak me out. Seriously.

Tatiana0706 said:
Déjà, I keep forgetting to tell you...I love, love, LOVE Californication. There needs to be more Hank Moodys in this world.

yes! love it too, the sex side add a funny twist. David Duchovny is doing pretty fine job.

you know its not his first foray in the sex thing, he made an erotica tv shows a couple of years ago, way before x-file call Red Shoe Diaries... it wasnt as good as Californication!

Killswitch said:
This show "Life" on NBC isn't half bad.

I watch half of it before going to bed. I love Damien Lewis (the captain in so oh fucking good Band of brothers) I like what I saw so I will give it a couple of tries again.

Tatiana0706 said:
Déjà, I loved Private Practice, sweet Jesus Taye Diggs is a yummy morsel

I was already sold before watching the show, I love all of the cast (Taye Diggs is so hot lol indeed) and you know how I love Kate Walsh. Am happy for her, she is becoming "know" by a bunch of people, she is talented and beautiful.

Tatiana0706 said:
LOVED Dirty, Sexy Money!

this one is on my tivo, I will have some wathcing to do this weekend lol

Tonight returning shows:
- Grey's Anatomy
- ER
- CSI
- Smallville
- The Office
- Ugly Betty

New show :

Big shots
(this one is compare to Sex in the city but with boys)

For all I said, the show "Big Bang Theory" is actually pretty funny.

I'm posting the same as I did last year and such ... where is the sports review?

I am still bummed that Los won't start until February.
I watch way too many shows, I am a TV whore to the extreme. We have two TIVO's. :eek:

Absolut said:
I'm posting the same as I did last year and such ... where is the sports review?

and what did I reply last year?

lol

I guess it still applied

Sapphire77 said:
I am still bummed that Los won't start until February.
I watch way too many shows, I am a TV whore to the extreme. We have two TIVO's. :eek:

I can say am that too and I blame hubby for that, he is the one buying me a 50 HDTV and putting me a tivo (well they arent call that here but its the same).
Am so bad, I add an external 500 gig Hard drive to it lol now I can tape hundreds of hour!!!!

2 new shows on ABC tonight...
Cavemen
Carpoolers

Cavemen looks so stupid to me, but I saw Jerry O'Connell on the TV this morning talking about Carpoolers, and it looked pretty funny, so I will give that one a looksee.

Tatiana0706 said:
2 new shows on ABC tonight...
Cavemen
Carpoolers

Cavemen looks so stupid to me, but I saw Jerry O'Connell on the TV this morning talking about Carpoolers, and it looked pretty funny, so I will give that one a looksee.

I can't believe Cavemen became a show :(. Fucking lamesauce.

I really enjoy "The Big Bang Theory" though. It hits close to home.

'The Big Bang Theory' is so funny! I have watched both episodes and they both were laugh riots.

Tonight new show on ABC : Pushing daisies

look promising

Pushing Daisies is a love story about a pie-baking young man with a very special gift… the ability to return dead people briefly back to life with just a simple touch -- enabling him to help a P.I. crack murder cases by asking victims to name their killers.

I'm VERY excited to see Pushing Daisies...I have been waiting to see that one.

Tatiana0706 said:
I'm VERY excited to see Pushing Daisies...I have been waiting to see that one.

its a very busy 2 weeks lol

I still have a bunch of new shows I havent got time to watch yet... as long I dont need space on my tivo I should be all right to see them later.

I went ahead and watched the Caveman show and Carpoolers last night and OMG both shows sucked ass.

Back