(^▿^)۶🍸 The Spacebar 🍺٩(˘◡˘ )

Greetings, programs!

Hope everyone has a safe, productive or lazy day today. Depending on your preference or work needs, lol. Really wishing I wasn't up this early. Not much chance of going back to sleep. Once my brain has seen sunlight, it's over. God, I could use a mocha frappe right now

Azul, just the slippers, huh? ;)

DLF, that would have been my dog. The boyo decided to feed him scrambled eggs. I had to go outside....bahahahaha
Good morning. :kiss:
It didn't work out. I didn't make it home til later and I went straight to bed.

I'm lurking around. Hope you're all having a great weekend
:kiss: I will now that I get to rest. ;)

Oooooo the SpaceBar is still open. :) Is it last call yet??

open-come-in-sign-k-9980.png
:kiss: I don't think last call exists here.

Love all this talk about kittens this morning!

I'm only awake for my dog right now. When I'm more awake I'll show pictures of our hike last night. I was surrounded by lightning and rainstorms in the distance in most directions, but I took my chances that it would not rain on my little hike last night, and it didn't!

Everytime I let Luxie off leash, she would get mixed up between my legs (and I was trying to run the trail) or come back with a mouth full of cactus :eek:, or sniff out all the horse poo piles.
I don't have kittens, but there was one of the locals who snuck into my house a few days ago and my daughter went nuts. She asked if we could keep him and everything. I only said no because he belonged to a neighbor I thought. :kiss:

I am now relaxing and enjoying the quiet. :D

Can we just cuddle? I wanna feel all that fur....and you can get me toasty so I can go back to sleep;).

We can do that! But, I thought you wanted coffee, too? Oh well... You can snggle up here against my belly - soft and warm...

*sneaks in and wraps arms around her for a tight cuddle*

Dragons are all scaly and stuff. Wolves are nice and soft... :p

Last edited:
We can do that! But, I thought you wanted coffee, too? Oh well... You can snggle up here against my belly - soft and warm...

Dragons are all scaly and stuff. Wolves are nice and soft... :p

Both your bellies.....oh the possibilities....I like being this low on a beast's body! As long as I slide down on Azul things should be just fine....And you BW, well. Up or down works!

Both your bellies.....oh the possibilities....I like being this low on a beast's body! As long as I slide down on Azul things should be just fine....And you BW, well. Up or down works!
Hmmm... Well, Azul is a good friend, so I suppose I have to share your attention with him... ;)

That? Oh, pay no attention. It pops up whenever a pretty lady is around touching my fur...

Hmmm... Well, Azul is a good friend, so I suppose I have to share your attention with him... ;)

That? Oh, pay no attention. It pops up whenever a pretty lady is around touching my fur...

Hmm, it's rather insistently poking ME though.....what ever shall we do to fix that?

Group cuddles....without me? I'm offended boys, really offended. I'm turning the tables and soaking all of YOU boys :D

Group cuddles....without me? I'm offended boys, really offended. I'm turning the tables and soaking all of YOU boys :D

We thought you left!! You weren't saying anything to anyone!

Wait... soak us?

That could be interesting, depending on what you mean by soaking us... :devil:

MMW, I'm all for soaking.....jump on? Or would that be in? No matter...I am currently trying to figure out who to get two beasties in my mouth at the same time. If course, IF you guys don't mind getting a little ...... close?

MMW, I'm all for soaking.....jump on? Or would that be in? No matter...I am currently trying to figure out who to get to beasties in my mouth at the same time. If course, IF you guys don't mind getting a little ...... close?

I like closeness...:) and soaked.

Back