♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥..Come On...You Know You Wanna..♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did? hmm....guess I'll have to make that up to ya :D

awww:eek:stop it!

Hmmmm, I'm looking forward to how you intend to make that up to me! :devil:

Nope! I'm not going to stop it. In my short time here I've learned that sexy is mostly attitude and not always looks. If sexy was just about looks, I'd be one of the un-sexiest people around. My avatar only shows the part others think are sexy, not the whole package. ;)

Nope! I'm not going to stop it. In my short time here I've learned that sexy is mostly attitude and not always looks. If sexy was just about looks, I'd be one of the un-sexiest people around. My avatar only shows the part others think are sexy, not the whole package. ;)
:D

I order you missy!!!:devil:

That's the thing about online, you're right....you don't always see the person....but we read their words...which needless to say, comes from the person. Sure some people only type what they want us to know...but after awhile, you pretty much can weed the good from the not.

Sorry for babbling:eek:

fyi.....Bet you're gorgeous...so hush!

ha ha....I like the double meaning.
Gotta wash the dishes though.;)

MMM...FS..I will take you up on the washing AFTER we get dirty;)

:rose:Rose...you are sooo right!! Attitude is more sexy than ANYTHING!!:kiss:

Ehhhh who needs them.....at times a little overrated:)

Hows you this evening Chain

I'm sans underwear and not unwell.

If sexy was just about looks, I'd be one of the un-sexiest people around. My avatar only shows the part others think are sexy, not the whole package. ;)

If you think others only think your boobs are sexy, then I'm either feeling bad for you or hoping that you start to realize that you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back