?¿? Reply ONLY With A Question ?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :rose: How did I know you would be the kind of teacher who know just what I needed help with? As a side, would it surprise you to hear that I am more the kind of student who rarely needs but enjoys tutoring, but actually intensely craves extra credit?
Don't you know that I always have an appreciation, and plenty of time, for students who tried to perfect their knowledge, especially through hands-on exercises? Of course, you're also aware that achieving perfection requires lots and lots of practice, right?

Don't you know that I always have an appreciation, and plenty of time, for students who tried to perfect their knowledge, especially through hands-on exercises? Of course, you're also aware that achieving perfection requires lots and lots of practice, right?

Would it surprise you if I told you that when I was in school that I was more often than not the teachers pet?

Is there ever *not* a good time to cause someone to blush? And would it surprise you in the least to learn that I *lurve* bringing a wave of pink to an unsuspecting face?

isn't it a fun endevour finding out what it takes to make a person blush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back