Gloryhole

The adult bookstore where I live is very nice to visit. They have j/o booths. I haven't been in a while but when I did this is how it went. There is a window that is only visible if ppl on both sides hit a button. I have hit my button and see two guys on the other side fucking. Mainly it's seeing your friend naked and jacking off. Half the time you get a motion for you to join them. So depending on how busy it is, put on clothes and go into his booth and have some fun. I tend to go when it's dead so if I get that motion to join I just pick up my clothes and walk over to him already naked.

One time I hit my button and saw a very good friend from school. We surprised each other when we saw each other. I immediately picked up my clothes and joined him. He said, "Omg, I didn't know you were gay." I said, "I know. Me either." We ended up leaving together and going back to his place and he fucked me. Rare find tho.
 
ok cool

i would like to meet some more women who actually go through with just fun

i think there is more talking about it with women than how much sex they actually have

i like to meet a women who more to the point find alot more talk than action
 
ok cool

i would like to meet some more women who actually go through with just fun

i think there is more talking about it with women than how much sex they actually have

i like to meet a women who more to the point find alot more talk than action
I think more girls are inclined to try these kind of kinks in less commercial settings. But there are a lot of girls not bold enough for certain things, too. on the male side, I've found men talk about multiple penetration than actually do it, and I think it's because a lot of guys are not comfortable being naked and close with other naked men.
 
I think more girls are inclined to try these kind of kinks in less commercial settings. But there are a lot of girls not bold enough for certain things, too. on the male side, I've found men talk about multiple penetration than actually do it, and I think it's because a lot of guys are not comfortable being naked and close with other naked men.

ok cool

well i cant say for men but women i know they talk about it more than they get, but i think it more than personality than anything cause there standards are pretty high.

i think be good if more women were bold enough make life so much easier
 
I've never seen this kind of commercial glory hole, but you've peaked my interest. I'll see what I can find. I travel some, so maybe along the way. The glory holes I've been in were small rooms in basements or stock rooms. Some were bathrooms. Others not. Couple times outdoors with tarps creating the walls.

Interesting. I've only visited "commercial" gloryholes.

So do you know all of this from experience? Or was it research for your FAWC 1 winning story? (Which was awesome, BTW.) :devil:

Thanks! (for anyone interested - here's a link the story Ima mentioned A Gloryhole Adventure)

To answer your question: yes, from experience. Two websites that have helped me find good places while on the road: cruisingforsex - (add a .com to that name) and squirt - (add a .org to that name). I'm sure there are others, but those two are free to join and check. Both lean towards gay and bisexual men, but the information would help any women interested, too.

The most fun I've had has been in and around the Tampa, FL, area. Lots of couple friendly places, which means you'll see women in there, too.

Finding a woman at a gloryhole is exceptionally rare. Meanwhile, for those trying to screw up their courage to visit one, these pics accurately display the sort of variety I've seen.

Pic 01 - Shows how small the booths can be. Additionally, you get a sense of the plywood divider between the booths, the video size, etc.
Pic 02 - Another example of typical booth size. Appears to work off of coins (probably tokens). Notice the built in bench.
Pic 03 - This hole would accommodate guys of different heights.
Pic 04 - Another good example of what's out there in real life. Notice the painted FRP board wall. Additionally, you can see how the door is just to the other side of her.
Pic 05 - Does a nice job at showing the dollar bill slot just behind her. So important to feed the machine!
Pic 06 - Makes one wonder how long this gloryhole has been around! Dark, dingy and well worn.
Pic 07 - Just behind her, you can see the buttons for changing channels.

Anyway, I hope that information helps!
 
Last edited:
Well, this thread inspired a "How-to" essay by me: Visiting a Gloryhole.

No, it's not a comprehensive list, more an expansion of points I mentioned in a recent post.

Here's the downside of posting something like this - it makes me feel like an absolute pervert. How often have I visited a gloryhole or adult theater? Surely less than once a year, though I've been doing it for more years than I care to admit. I went into my first adult bookstore at 18. I had sex in my first video preview booth around 23. In the years since, I've occasionally poked around in this adult bookstore or that one over there. Given enough years, I guess it turns into a bit of knowledge worth sharing.

Anyway, I hope someone finds that essay informative. :)
 
I know of the ones around my area, but I haven't had the balls to be on either side of the hole. But very sexy to think about. Maybe some day.....
 
Some places that have GL are dirty..but the ones I go to in Tampa area for the most part are decent. Being a divorced mom, these are a good way to have while the ex has the kids for the weekend. Most men are just avg size, but there are those that are HUGE...YUMMY!!!!1
 
Some places that have GL are dirty..but the ones I go to in Tampa area for the most part are decent. Being a divorced mom, these are a good way to have while the ex has the kids for the weekend. Most men are just avg size, but there are those that are HUGE...YUMMY!!!!1

So do you live in Tampa and from illinois
 
Always wondered

A couple I use to know would set up a private glory hole in their home because the husband like to watch his wife suck other guys but didn't want to see other guys with his wife, odd I know but to each their own. They had two rules, no looking into the glory hole, they would prove she's real through email somehow, and knock three times when you were about to cum. They showed me a few videos and it was pretty hot actually!
My question is wouldn't the guys be nervous putting their cocks into the glory hole not knowing what was on the other side???
 
I'm a bit curious

Why would a woman go to a glory hole place? I would think that a woman would be able to pick and choose when she wanted to suck a guy, how many guys she wanted to suck and how often. Not judging just curious. I think if a woman came up to me and asked if she could suck me I would say yes. Unless she looked like a druggie or hadn't bathed in forever.
 
I've never experienced a glory hole though fantasised of being forced to be the 'holee' and satisfy all.. then forced to watch the video playback of who I sucked and totally shocked.....
 
I have spent some time at adult bookstores with glory holes in some booths, and it was almost always men looking for dick (myself included) and the rare woman showing up. It was a fantasy of mine that became a reality and then an addiction. It's so much fun to take dick after dick in your mouth, with no one seeing your face but simply enjoying your talents.
 
i haven't been to one in a while (like a year or so).. but we have a couple of really good ABS's with VERY active booths with gloryholes in them .. there is NOTHING like seeing that yummy hard COCK sticking through the hole waiting for you to get on your knees and worship it untill you are rewarded with that explosion of cum!and usually it's only a matterof a minute or two after the first one before another is there waiting for you.. word spreads quick when they know there is a cock slut in a booth ....
 
Omg

Such a turn on to fantasize about working a glory hole. Being behind a wall all night, sucking cock after cock. Never seeing the person, just letting them use my mouth to get off. Definitely a big turn on.
 
My wife and I have fantasized about doing it, not sure we'd ever have the guts to try though.
 
Back
Top