Gloryhole

G Holes not good

Just this weekend I went down town. Looking for a new Bplug. Which I found. Hole nother story. I went into the arcade, watching whatever, Some body cum into the next booth. My pants down around my knees, hard dick in hand, I go over to the hole, start to put my hard dick thru and here cums a big boot covering the hole!!!!! I thought, "Well you don't deserve to suck my dick anyway! And left. Then I started walking back to another place and there was a young girl walking towards me and with a little adjustment of my jeans, at least the head of my cock was showing and I knew she seen by the way her eyes were looking down at the ground as we pasted. Another home run. I know that part of my day goes in another subject.

I think I have some submission ideas in my head. This is one of them :)
It would be so good to just kneel and suck a stranger... And to be rewarded by his hot fresh cum...

take from someone that has done it ,once you relax and get into it,you love it if your a cum lover,:)

luv the cock thru the hole

Sandra where r you? Would luv to go out with you to find some fun things to do!!!

thru the hole

I don't think so. There isn't enough room for that. If you were in an, adult theater you could possibly get a hard cock up your ass. (voice of experience here)!! AND YES IT FELT GOOD

if i knew how to put some movies clips on here,i would,have found a great site for them.

Glory Holes/Adult theaters

I have told this before but I thought it may fit in with this subject. My wife and I(very seldom did I get her to go with me) went to one of the abs-theaters. Same one I had my first ass fucking. To me, being the perv that I am,I was really all turned up just because I had my wife with me. So we'er watching the movie, I've got my cock out and hard I've got her dress up in her lap with her pussy exposed and my hand in her pussy. Two guys came and sat down one on her side the other beside me. The one next to her got down on the floor and started eating her pussy. The guy next to me got down on my hard dick. Don't know which one of us cum first BUT WE BOTH left feelin good and satisfied!!! I know this sounds like it belongs in a fantasy story. But it's true!! Just an after thought: maybe she didn't like it as much as me. She's up in Utah and I'm still here in LasVegas.!!!! At least I'm happy!!!

I have told this before but I thought it may fit in with this subject. My wife and I(very seldom did I get her to go with me) went to one of the abs-theaters. Same one I had my first ass fucking. To me, being the perv that I am,I was really all turned up just because I had my wife with me. So we'er watching the movie, I've got my cock out and hard I've got her dress up in her lap with her pussy exposed and my hand in her pussy. Two guys came and sat down one on her side the other beside me. The one next to her got down on the floor and started eating her pussy. The guy next to me got down on my hard dick. Don't know which one of us cum first BUT WE BOTH left feelin good and satisfied!!! I know this sounds like it belongs in a fantasy story. But it's true!! Just an after thought: maybe she didn't like it as much as me. She's up in Utah and I'm still here in LasVegas.!!!! At least I'm happy!!!

I know what u are saying,it has happened to me several times when a man and his wife came in and she sat beside me and him on the other side and both went down on me.

Lucky You

blkjames it's pretty cool when that happens. I don't know just how my wife felt about the whole thing. We really didn't talk about it afterwards. I thot it was HOTTER THEN FUCK!!!! and having it happen to you, you know what a hot thing it is to have happen. It is something that you can be happy that it happened, but can't believe it happened, and when you tell it on a place like this you wonder how many think, that's all made up...

blkjames it's pretty cool when that happens. I don't know just how my wife felt about the whole thing. We really didn't talk about it afterwards. I thot it was HOTTER THEN FUCK!!!! and having it happen to you, you know what a hot thing it is to have happen. It is something that you can be happy that it happened, but can't believe it happened, and when you tell it on a place like this you wonder how many think, that's all made up...

any one that's been around and done stuff in the real world knows what happens and the difference between made up and real life.love in when real life happens.

I went to one. It was rather nasty but at least I got to suck a cock or two. ;)

There's some that are real classy and clean as a pin,in fact I went to one in Philadelphia that was a bookstore slash restaurant.know what your thinking,but no it was a real nice place .think it was the red raven.it had live girls that would strip for you to.

G-holes/theaters

One nite we went to another abs/theter. The place was small. The wife and I walked over to one side of the seats. Standing against the wall ther were a few men jackin their hard cocks. One guy noticed us standing there watching both screen and people. He came over to us with his cock out. He first went to my wife, she wasn't having anything to do with it. I slipped down to the floor and sucked him off. If memory serves me there were 2 that nite

i once worked a gloryhole. it was fine until some nasty fucker with a dripping dick showed up. i am not sucking puss out of no dick

I would like to go to one and bring the wife......watch her suck some cock and then get my cock sucked

I saw them once in a swingers club in France, but nobody was using them.

I am told that gay men's clubs have them.

Back