Anal Sex - Best or favorite position

More

I would to try any of these positions, Missionary would be a good start,watching his face as he cums and fills me.

I´m not too paticular as long as I have his cock in my ass. However, I just love riding a cock reverse cowgirl style. It feels so good and he can see his cock going in and our of my ass which is a turn on for him.

Wow

I'm still in the "curious" stage, have zero experience with guys. It all started with just wanting to stroke another cock, then wanting to suck/be sucked. Recently the thought of feeling a nice cock in my ass has been turning me on. The thought of feeling a guy cum deep inside me seems really got. Now after reading many of these I want that even more.

Ass up and head down for me when a guy takes my boy pussy is the best way!

Attachments

• 70451507-50B4-4C65-8A83-F6E34251E550.jpg
    70451507-50B4-4C65-8A83-F6E34251E550.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Still an anal vigin for a real cock so the best position for me would be any as long as that hard cock is buried deep in my ass😊

Virgin here like you said any position but on my back might be best so I can look in his eyes and watch his face as he seeds me

Favorite is missionary so I can wrap my arms and legs around him as he fucks me. It makes me feel so sexy.

Depends on my mood.

Sometimes I just want to lay back and be lazy. I love the sound and feel of my BF pumping my ass as I lay back and close my eyes.

kamasutra-homosexual-missionary.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be very romantic and wrap my legs around him and kiss him. I love the rhythm of kissing matching his pumping. Oh gawd, I love this one

tumblr_pe5mp0JKPe1vh3kn8o1_540.gif

Ok, this is a girl, but there is nothing sexier than me totally spreading my legs for him and extending. It's just saying I am your girl and I want that cock!

Legs-Spread-Sex-Position-Illustration.jpg

Sometimes I just want to control, but totally let go. I love everything about this position. I love to push back on his legs. I feel sexy when he grabs my waist. I love throwing my head back and exposing myself to him.

This sounds vain, but my BF loves my body. I love strutting around in short shorts or sexy underwear to totally turn him on.

cowgirl-position.png

Depends on my mood.

Sometimes I just want to lay back and be lazy. I love the sound and feel of my BF pumping my ass as I lay back and close my eyes.

Sometimes I just want to be very romantic and wrap my legs around him and kiss him. I love the rhythm of kissing matching his pumping. Oh gawd, I love this one

Ok, this is a girl, but there is nothing sexier than me totally spreading my legs for him and extending. It's just saying I am your girl and I want that cock!

Sometimes I just want to control, but totally let go. I love everything about this position. I love to push back on his legs. I feel sexy when he grabs my waist. I love throwing my head back and exposing myself to him.

This sounds vain, but my BF loves my body. I love strutting around in short shorts or sexy underwear to totally turn him on.

cowgirl-position.png

mmmm hot stuff Brad . . .

Here is another good one. Ok, I am sounding lazy, but I just love to be taken. I do tho, try to engage with an occasional hip thrust back to let me know I love it.

Here is when I vocalize too with my BF. Not too loud, I don't think, but some loud enough Ohhhhhs and Mmmmmms.

tumblr_nlfqlu7uzG1rill98o1_540.gif

A lot of what makes favorite or best is foreplay. At least for me.

I like the romantic anticipation.

This might sound small, but I love the part where I sling my leg over my BF. I love the psychological feeling of spreading my legs for him. It's such a feminine feeling knowing that he is about to penetrate me.

Sometimes (but not always), I like to spread my butt cheeks. It's like I am be active. I am saying I want your manly cock to penetrate me.

tumblr_pebamermK11xqwdobo1_540.jpg

video farther down with the Groovy Girls looks like a lot of fun for botH1

Last edited:
Depends on my mood.

cowgirl-position.png

Amazing...so hot

Back