Love these...

Attachments

• Ck0opt8WYAAiu7-.jpg
    Ck0opt8WYAAiu7-.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ck1jWHWWYAAWGF3.jpg
    Ck1jWHWWYAAWGF3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations, that is fantastic. How did your Daddy take the news?

Actually, I was surprised. His eyes started to tear up but he caught himself. He didn't really need to say anything, his happiness was obvious. I don't think I realized how much he wanted this and how hard this last six months of waiting, disappointment and frustration had been on both of us. His thrilled because his baby is having his baby . . . finally :)

Oh, and to you other younger women who are involved with much older men, don't assume that because of their age they can't make babies, they're still dangerous and potent, I'm proof of that :D.

Actually, I was surprised. His eyes started to tear up but he caught himself. He didn't really need to say anything, his happiness was obvious. I don't think I realized how much he wanted this and how hard this last six months of waiting, disappointment and frustration had been on both of us. His thrilled because his baby is having his baby . . . finally :)

Oh, and to you other younger women who are involved with much older men, don't assume that because of their age they can't make babies, they're still dangerous and potent, I'm proof of that :D.

And that's exactly why I try and stay away from them, because they're experienced, dangerous and god help me . . . still potent! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back