Who has fucked a animal

ya'll have seriously had a dog lick your pussies??? Tell us about it... please :)

- PBW
 
I thought i was pretty open minded.

Obviously i was wrong.


Where's that little vomit smiley when ya need it?
 
Ugh! - Hmmmm?

That is pretty out there. At first, I was grossed out, but I'm intrigued. How did you guys get into this?:p
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that, Vix. I'm sure if most are honest with themselves, they are at least curious if not downright excited by the idea of Fido licking away for as long as you might want it. Damn, I know I'm downright excited by it! "Belvedere, come here, boy!"
 
true story

I watched my girlfriend get licked out by "my" dog, we were both very young and grossed out and turned on at the same time.

She moved just after that, I never got to go down on her(not that I think I want too actually) even though my dog did. Lucky mutt
 
weathered2 said:
Thanks for sharing that, Vix. I'm sure if most are honest with themselves, they are at least curious if not downright excited by the idea of Fido licking away for as long as you might want it. Damn, I know I'm downright excited by it! "Belvedere, come here, boy!"

I obviously aint part of most.
When i look at my pets?
I think of what loyal animals they are,how gorgeous their big brown eyes,how cute they are when they curl up at my feet.




Not once have i ever thought,"Hmmmmmm my dog has a tongue,i have gash,lets combine the 2"
 
Canine Capers.....

Aus Tess---You Aussies just don't know what's good..I had a lady friend tell me one time that once she got that big knot inside she climaxed six or seven times in a row. She said that big knot pressed against her G spot and the inside of her clit at the same time triggering her multiple orgasm..She said it was the best sex she had ever had and the most satisfying..:p
 
Im with you Vixen, I have enjoyed lickings from dog.
As vixen said they are very intent lickers, I have to admit it was the most intense licking that I ever had, they have very long tongues.
 
Re: Ditto, Voosla

vixenshe said:
Yup, had different animals go down on me.. (mostly dogs, but CATS have the greatest little tongues!)..

Oh, and Voosla, LOVE your AV!

Cheers,
Vix

whats an "AV"????
 
The first time I was masturbating, kind of leaning over the couch on my knees with my ass in the air, and suddenly i felt this tongue in my pussy. Scared the shit out of me, but it felt so good. This was a large (female) dog too, so her tongue went deep. I believe I actually lost my cherry to it. But thats how it started with me.
 
Bring out the Hellmanns......

When I was a kid me and my buddies used to put mayonnaise on our cock and balls and our asshole and let an old hound dog lick us off.We all donated a quarter to the pot and whoever went off first won the money..I never won but it was a lot of fun..:p
 
I wouldn't but I guess.....

Like I said, I personally wouldn't because I'm a male and feel that would bring a lot of pain to my beautiful animals, that wish no pain on me. With a female it would be different, I assum, maybe even erotic to wath, but never the place for a man. Not talking about oral. If the animale initiates it without coaxing, then there must be something that they find intriguing much like Voosla first time.


:kiss: :heart:Luvs & Hugs:heart: :kiss:
~Romeo~

Also huskie, I think an AV is that picture you see beside some posts, corect me if I'm wrong. I have no idea how to do it, if someone would be so kind as to e-mail me the instructions to AVing on lit, it would be appriciated.
 
Curious

Are you guys afraid of these animals biting the sh*t out of your pussies if they get agitated?:confused:
 
Why are you.....

It doesn't bother me I just wanted to state that the animal should be willing.

Does free speech bother you!
 
Back
Top