erection enhancer sleves anyone?

mike62wi

Virgin
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Posts
22
These are super soft jelly sleeves that a guy slides over his erection. They are covered in a variety of different bumps, nodules, and textures ment to tickle the woman during intercourse. Has anyone used these items? Ladies especially what did you think? They look pretty wicked but if they are soft it might be whats needed. I have some on order as a suprise!
 

Attachments

  • 1667-big.jpg
    1667-big.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 384
Heh... the one in the bottom left of the pic looks just like the sleeve that came with a bullet vibe I have. If it is just like that, then you're gonna be having a lot of fun, and so is she. Well, you'll have fun because she is, anyhow. Sorry, but I have no idea how to explain how it's good, it's just really good.

Again, don't know if this is the same thing, but it certainly looks similar.
 
Seriously? I'd probably be laughing. But, hey, that's me. I have a similar sleeve that came with a vibrator that I tried using once. It was more a bother than anything - the darn thing kept coming off and lodging itself inside of me, and I had to try to find the damn thing to get it out! These things are really soft, so soft that I don't feel, well, anything unless it is at the opening of the vagina. That's were the nerves are, anyway.

Your lady may very like them. I hope she does, because that's all that really matters anyway.

Good luck!
 
WTF?

How the hell do YOU feel anything wearing those things?

Plus, they kind of look like medieval torture devices... :p
 
They arrived by FedEx today. They are very soft and stretchy. One is about 3" long with rather larger nubs. The others are about 2" (maybe a little less). They are very sticky, so I wouldn't expect them to slide around much when applied to an unlubricated cock or vibrator. I placed one on my finger and it stayed in place quite well. Have not tried them on myself yet (at work right now), but will tonight. I would expect they are best worn on the shaft of the cock, near the base, so as for myself feeling anything the head would still be uncovered. Further up on the shaft might be good too as the edge might rub on the underside of the head. I'll have to wait until next week to road test them as its my wife's off week right now. She always love it when I buy new toys - she's so damn inibited! The sleeves with the midevil looking spikes are very soft, not poky in the least.
 
Mike you left out a big part of the equation here- where'd you get them from? LOL.
 
Gaynors Goodies

Hi I have used Gaynors Goodies quite a number of times for adult products, they are uk based but there products are superb, delivery is normally a week from order.
Check out the price promise guys.

www.gaynors-goodies.co.uk


Gary
 
My lover and I have a French Tickler.. the sleeve is much like those pictured, but there are jelly spiky bits on the head, as well.. it's kind of like a stupidly thick condom, with bumps and grooves everywhere, and strategic spots where his dick is not covered.. so he can feel things.. *grin*

I like it.


It's blue.
 
Back
Top