Too much masterbating?

if it's bad for you .... im going to be in alot of trouble !!! :eek:
 
It's bad if you're masturbating all the time because you can't get laid.

Masturbation has its perks... but it's lonely.
 
One 'bad' thing is that you can "desensitize" yourself, just like women who use vibrators too often can sometimes have trouble getting off with just regular stimulation.

I think I've managed to do just that - I have outrageous "staying power", but many times I'm unable to come at all...

Bummer, eh?
 
zhukov1943 said:
One 'bad' thing is that you can "desensitize" yourself, just like women who use vibrators too often can sometimes have trouble getting off with just regular stimulation.

I think I've managed to do just that - I have outrageous "staying power", but many times I'm unable to come at all...

Bummer, eh?

Thank you for that statement. Now explain how to much "staying power" can be a bad thing.
 
omg, if you jerk off a lot you'll get really hairy hands!!!


j/k , haha... anyone remember that old wive's tale?
 
masturbation-itis

If your vision starts to get blurry or you find yourself having to shave the palms of your hands, then yes, you are probably masturbating in excess.
 
Missingmeds said:
Thank you for that statement. Now explain how to much "staying power" can be a bad thing.

If he finds that he can go forever because he CAN'T come, then that would be the problem, I would think.

S.
 
That is exactly what I am thinking that he means Sheath. But I wanted to be sure. I would also like to hear a man's perspective on that.

I know that for me, being a woman, it can be a problem. If the man that I am with can't have an orgasm, that makes me feel bad.
 
Nothing compares to sex, but masturbation can let you go down some very different paths, at least in your mind. Nice, especially if you don't feel comfortable sharing every fantasy with your loved one (not that I have that problem!)
 
vixenshe said:
Question? What is MastErbating?

I always thought it was mastUrbating.
Many of us naive people think that's the way it's spelled. I did for the longest time. I don't think I actually ever saw the word in print, so I spelled it like it was pronounced. We learn eventually.
 
zhukov1943 said:
One 'bad' thing is that you can "desensitize" yourself, just like women who use vibrators too often can sometimes have trouble getting off with just regular stimulation.

I think I've managed to do just that - I have outrageous "staying power", but many times I'm unable to come at all...

Bummer, eh?
I've had experience with that. It's a pain. Now I alternate my vibe and my finger, so that I can still successfully orgasm with my finger, but still use the vibe sometimes when I want a different feeling. Showers are the ones to really look out for. That really desensitized me while I used it. I still like it occassionally when I'm back home, but I can't use it every day any more. :(
 
A poem:

Too much masturbating
Jumbo shrimp
Millitary intelligence
Daimler Chrysler
 
Well, does it adversely affect your daily life? Ex: Do you skip work to masterbate?

If it doesn't, I would say no.
 
Lol.....I think my roommate had a maid outfit....she wore it for halloween last year
 
Too late. I am a lost cause anyway. I already got a hot mental image. Nothing can be done tosave me except real live sex.....I am too far gone....

The thought of the maid outfit on you is too much, especially if I imagine it with a little dominatrix flair
 
Back
Top