males that eat cum

jracer347

Really Really Experienced
It has been talked about before but..... How many strt. guys eat cum? and for the ladys does it turn you on?i just like to know i am not the only one....

If done in the heat of the moment, then it's a major turn on.

However if you do like some and save it up and have it later that just makes my stomach churn ... but that's just me, and I am NOT saying that once you find something you enjoy you should stop.

I like for him to lick his pre cum from my fingers and nipples, but I adore when he tastes his cum, either straight from my pussy or from his or my fingers.

I'm pretty sure that your not the only one out there to do this, so don't worry.

Until recently I thought that most str8 guys would be repulsed by eating cum. But a few months ago my bf told me while having hot and heavy phone sex he wanted to eat my pussy after he came in me. I was so turned on I couldn't wait until I saw him again. Well the next time we were together we started off with a blow job and when he came I took some of the cum to his mouth with my fingers and he licked them clean! I LOVED IT! It didn't take me long to get him hard again and let him cum in me and then lick and suck it out! It was so erotic and kinky.....something about it being "taboo" I guess sort of like when a woman licks a man's fingers after he's been fingering her. You guys get off on that, why shouldn't we enjoy the equivilent??? :p

I LOVE going down on my partner after I orgasm inside of her... it does have a certain kinky element that turns on most women that I've been with. And the added extra benefit is that, after making love, everything is extremely sensitive and it's easier to get a girl to orgasm from oral. Several times over. :)
In general I have no problem 'sharing my cum' with my partner... I just don't want another man's cum. I draw the line there, lol.

MiloDRemix said:
And the added extra benefit is that, after making love, everything is extremely sensitive and it's easier to get a girl to orgasm from oral.

You know I don't usually enjoy oral sex (receiving it) and most of the time I can't orgasm from it... but the one time Chris made love to me and came too quickly, I talked him into going down on me and it was *amazing*. I was so worked up to begin with and then it just sent me over the edge - especially thinking about the fact that Chris had just came inside of me... Don't know why it's such an appealing thought :D. Unfortunately, it grossed him out and he said he would never do it again... and so far he hasn't, lol.

I never really thought about it until my gf kissed me after she gave me a bj. When I tasted myself in her mouth, I kinda liked it. The next time we were together, I came inside her and decided to go down on her. After, she said it was a major turn on for her.

My man loves it. He might actually love it as much as I do, lol.

Now, we see his semen as the product of what we have shared...so why not explore and play with it? We do all sorts of things with it. He drinks it, I drink it, we run it over our bodies, we suck it off body parts...mmm...we love it. :D

S.

I eat my own all the time, my wife does too.

I eat it from her (creampie eat), we snowball, and we both eat it off all kinds of food.

I've saved it in the freezer several times and let it build up. The most I've saved was about 38-42 loads, which I drank from a large wine glass.

I can give you more details if you like. I wish I could find some sort of discussion board about this fetish but I've yet to fine one. Well, one, but there is hardly any traffic.

Mike

i guess i am not th e only one that likes it....i love to eat my girls puss after i cum in her.. i like when i fill her up and she gets over my mouth and lets it run out of her into my mouth....i also like to cum on her nipples and lick it off...he even puts my legs above my head and makes me cum in my mouth.....i luv the taste...i think im gonna rub one out now and cum in my own mouth.... see ya !!!!
girls tellme what you think.....if you would like to see my pics i have a post in the am. pic page under new guy....

Mike302 said:
I eat my own all the time, my wife does too.

I eat it from her (creampie eat), we snowball, and we both eat it off all kinds of food.

I've saved it in the freezer several times and let it build up. The most I've saved was about 38-42 loads, which I drank from a large wine glass.

I can give you more details if you like. I wish I could find some sort of discussion board about this fetish but I've yet to fine one. Well, one, but there is hardly any traffic.

Mike

Couple things here........
First, what the hell is "snowball"???? Never heard of it! Anyone else?
Second, I'm turned on by a guy eating his cum fresh in most ways that can be thought of. But freezing it and saving it until you've got a glassful??? :confused:

Re: Snowballing...

A 'snowball' is when a man's cum (semen) is passed between two people orally. The common method is for a woman to give her man a blowjob and collect his spunk in her mouth. She then kisses him and passes his semen into his mouth. He'll pass it back to her. Repeat back and forth until it loses it's erotic element. I believe it gets it's name because as it swaps back and forth, the wad actually grows from having collected saliva with it as well. I can't say for sure - I've never tried it.

Not that I'm against it. Just haven't found a partner willing to help me experiment yet! :rolleyes:

pixiewitch said:
Couple things here........
First, what the hell is "snowball"???? Never heard of it! Anyone else?
See also the movie Clerks by Kevin Smith.

Second, I'm turned on by a guy eating his cum fresh in most ways that can be thought of. But freezing it and saving it until you've got a glassful??? :confused:
It's not wholly uncommon among partners in long-distance BDSM relationships. Tough for the guy, though, who has to remember to save it just at the time when he wants to forget everything and just cum.

Etoile said:

It's not wholly uncommon among partners in long-distance BDSM relationships....

Just freeze it and then when you have enough, ship it overnight with dry ice, courtesy of good ole UPS. :D :D :D

Amazing what you can do through UPS, lol.

S.

No long distance relationship here. We just enjoy devouring my cum.

"
A 'snowball' is when a man's cum (semen) is passed between two people orally. The common method is for a woman to give her man a blowjob and collect his spunk in her mouth. She then kisses him and passes his semen into his mouth. He'll pass it back to her. Repeat back and forth until it loses it's erotic element. I believe it gets it's name because as it swaps back and forth, the wad actually grows from having collected saliva with it as well. "

Thanks, you got it right!

"But freezing it and saving it until you've got a glassful??? "

The more the better. Whats tough is that we have sex several times a week (3-6). Makes it tough to share my cum with and try to save some up too!

Erotic

The firt time my husband did it it was the biggest turn on.. It was so taboo that it was sexy. He came all over my breasts and pussy and the licked it off and kissed me.. I love the way he thrusts his toung down my throat after he's licked my pussy. .At the end he takes what ever is left from his cock and smears it on my lips and licks it off. Definitly not werid.... It's sexy as hell..

Oh I agree that it's sexy as hell to share his cum. I've just never heard of or done the "snowball" but not saying I wouldn't. I just never imagined someone saving their cum in the freezer. Wouldn't want to get that mixed up with the ice cream! How about cum cubes? Cumsicles?

Cum cubes

So that's why my lemonade tasted off today. Go figure.

Don't let the kids stumble across that though! "Mommy, my ice cubes are all sticky!" :eek:

pixiewitch said:
Oh I agree that it's sexy as hell to share his cum. I've just never heard of or done the "snowball" but not saying I wouldn't. I just never imagined someone saving their cum in the freezer. Wouldn't want to get that mixed up with the ice cream! How about cum cubes? Cumsicles?

Freeze cum in popsicle trays and then fuck each other with them as they melt.

Or, fill up those little ice cube trays and push them into her pussy...then fuck her while they melt. Cum just gushes, gets all over both of you, and makes him feel like Superman. :D

Yummmy.......

S.

"Or, fill up those little ice cube trays and push them into her pussy...then fuck her while they melt. Cum just gushes, gets all over both of you, and makes him feel like Superman.

Yummmy....... "

Sounds awesome!

Cold tho...

Just might try it sometime, thanks for the idea!

pixiewitch said:
Until recently I thought that most str8 guys would be repulsed by eating cum. But a few months ago my bf told me while having hot and heavy phone sex he wanted to eat my pussy after he came in me. I was so turned on I couldn't wait until I saw him again. Well the next time we were together we started off with a blow job and when he came I took some of the cum to his mouth with my fingers and he licked them clean! I LOVED IT! It didn't take me long to get him hard again and let him cum in me and then lick and suck it out! It was so erotic and kinky.....something about it being "taboo" I guess sort of like when a woman licks a man's fingers after he's been fingering her. You guys get off on that, why shouldn't we enjoy the equivilent??? :p

I had almost exactly the same experience as Pixiewitch! I had never once come across a guy who would let on that he had even tasted his own cum before, and then I met my boyfriend who told me that he wanted to cum inside me then go down on me immediatly afterwards. I was never so turned on in alllll my life. Sex really is an all 5 senses experience I think, and taste is one of them. We don't snowball (pass the cum back and forth between us continuously) but when he' hard and leaking, and I lean down and kiss his cock and it gets pre-cum on my lips, he'll always kiss me, lightly licking it from my lips. I really can't describe to you how tasting one another, together, can make things so much more intense for us. I also enjoy kissing him after he goes down on me, so I can taste myself on his lips as well. I'm all for a guy who is willing to taste himself...it's very Very VERY erotic and sensual!

I came in my wife and went down on her after and had her suck me too. Just tasting our own and each others cum was a real turn on!!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!!:p

I see nothing wrong with licking my own cum from a womans body, kissing her with it in her mouth, eating her pussy after I have cum inside her. I can't say I find the idea of storing it up and drinking it later as enjoyable. Althought I did once do that for a girl I was with and watching her drink it was a bit of a turn on I admit. But I don't see anything wrong at all with the taste of myself and I am quite straight.

Carnus

The first time that I know I ate cum, my girlfriend (who was in the middle of a divorce) was very pushy about me going down on her the minute I got home. She stripped both of us in the hallway before we even made it to the stairs. She was very wet and tasted a little different that usual. Later, I guessed that was what had happened. I questioned her and she told me that she had me eat a load of her soon to be ex's cum! After that she started feeding me my loads straight from her box. She is long gone but I still clean-up.

hot

Sharing

A friend of mine told me about having a guy go down on her after cumming in her and it grossed me out, but I have to admit I really enjoyed it when after a blow job a guy kisses me. I thought about it and said, why not, and a few weeks later after we did it I asked him to go down on me. He did, and was masterful about it. Licking it all out of me was unbelievable to watch, feel and ultimately he gave me several orgasms. Now it's a regular part of our lovemaking

Back