Dirtiest Way You Masterbated/Sex

LiLSportGuy

Virgin
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
3
Hey i would like to know the dirtiest/weirdest ways you guys and girls ever did it... Lets hear it we know you arent angels...
 
My strangest masturbation stories... I used to do headstands up against the battub faucet to get off... I once used a tree... and I once made a naked man out of snow to have sex with... Those are probably my strangest moments, lol.
 
Well this one time at band camp

No seriously. When I was younger and living in some apartments one of my buddies lived in the same building. When they moved out he gave me a key. I used to go up(4th floor) and masturbate while watching the local beauties lay out at the pool.

Holden
 
I once cut a banana into two sections, sliced open one, picked out the fruit, warmed it up, and had my pervy way with the peel.

:eek:
 
Tania, I share that tree experience with you, odd as that is. Let's see, tied to a cross, in the middle of a dance club, standing in the shower ("where's the soap?!"), in the middle of a hotel, and on the roof of a building.

Masturbation...hell, I'm doing it now! :)
 
well i'm intrigued....the watermelon sounds interesting, i hope it didn't make it to the family picnic table later that afternoon!

and as for the snowman....i just have too many questions....how? where? and again, how?

i did try the banana peel a couple times...and once did a cake....long story....
 
Re: Re: Dirtiest Way You Masterbated/Sex

woodcarver said:
***blushes horribly red***

once fucked a watermelon in a young-teenage-drug-induced-fit-of-horniness.

Don't worry, you weren't the only one.
 
bharman4102 said:
and as for the snowman....i just have too many questions....how? where? and again, how?


HOW: I was about eight or nine years old and made a sort of sloppy shape of a man laying down on the ground and then a firm penis shape in the general penis area, lol. Then I rode it for a bit of chilly clit stimulation before my dogs found me and hopped all over my snow lover.

WHERE: Back yard in Missouri, lol.

HOW: Mad sculpting talent and the desire to ride ;)
 
Tania_Rides said:
HOW: Mad sculpting talent and the desire to ride ;)
Holy Christ, for some reason, that just struck me as the absolute funniest thing. :)

I used to use some weird shit before I got my toys, I had an ice scraper once that had the weirdest handle but worked really well. And I just masturbated in a Sears Hardware store with a female friend on the phone. Was it the combination of her cumming in my ear, being in public with no panties on, and being in a hardware store? Oh I think so...

:D
 
Re: Re: Dirtiest Way You Masterbated/Sex

woodcarver said:
***blushes horribly red***
once fucked a watermelon in a young-teenage-drug-induced-fit-of-horniness.

So did this lead to anything, or was it just a summer fling?
 
When I was about 12 I made a dildo-like object out of duct tape and put in the body pillow and would ride it ---just for clitoral stimulation......didn't know about penetration yet lol. I would imagine it was one of the New Kids on the Block LMAO
 
ok around age 12 I guess...


three words...


FAT CRAYOLA MARKERS


(with the lid on of course!)\


LOL
 
Recently had sex in a chapel...that was fucking hot.

Not in the same class as some of the stuff here though :(

I've fucked my mattress....you know, the gap between the mattress and the bed springs?

Melesse
 
This isn't especially dirty, but - remember Squiggle Wiggle Writers? Yeah. I never wrote with mine.
 
This isn't especially dirty, but - remember Squiggle Wiggle Writers? Yeah. I never wrote with mine.

Weren't those the vibrating pens??? I wish I had thought of that lol
 
dirtyiest way for solo sex

I use the handle of a shovel to enjoy the pleasure of anal sex. Plenty of vasoline on the handle and then plenty of vasoline on my cock. GREAT CUMS THIS WAY.
 
I've used carrots, bananas, cucumbers, zucchinis, small egg plants, small squashes, other elongated fruits and veggies that I can't currently recall, and a pear (don't ask, but it is possible).

Yes, I'm am a human salad bowl.

Also, when I was in my teens, I use to masturbate with an item I made in a wood-shop class. It was a three dementional playboy bunny emblem. I used the ears of the bunny to penetrate with. Since the ears on the bunny go at an angle, I was able to insert one ear in the top, and the other in the bottom.

I still have it.
 
I don't guess I ever did anything particularly dirty.....I did have an old curling iron that I use to use as dildo when I was like 13 or 14.....then I discovered my mom's toy collection and (yes I know its gross) but I used her toys for a long time. ( I always cleaned them before and after though.....)
 
"Doing" was never the "dirty" part ...

What was going on in my head ... now that could get interesting ...
 
Lust Engine said:
I'll never look at fruit salad the same again.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah? I'll never look at people making snowmen the same way again. And come to think of it... snow angels don't seem quite so "heavenly" anymore, either!
 
Back
Top