shaving vs waxing

mnmex25

Virgin
So all my life I've shaved..and I'm sick of it...anyone knows a good brand of wax or a good way to stop those damn hairs to keep on growing? I think of waxing and the thought of PAIN comes to my mind..but I know of a special someone that would appreciate what we woman have to go through! ;)

mnmex25 said:
So all my life I've shaved..and I'm sick of it...anyone knows a good brand of wax or a good way to stop those damn hairs to keep on growing? I think of waxing and the thought of PAIN comes to my mind..but I know of a special someone that would appreciate what we woman have to go through! ;)

Do a search in this forum and/or the general forum for "Magic" or "Magic shave" for all you wanted to know and more about the semi-official Literotica Depilitory.

Briefly it's a depilitory product marketed to Black men to deal with sensitive skin and "shaving bumps" Not everyone can use it, but those who can swear by it.

waxing shaving ????

PinkOrchid said:
Hi,

I PM'ed you a detailed description of how I wax.

O.

hello Pink

I was wondering if you could tell me how to go about getting my wifes pussy bare? I really would love it but neither us have a clue on how to go about going "Bald"

thanks

Phil N Lusty

Just don't use any wax that you see on long and repetitive commercials on TV... they're not as great as they say they are, but I suppose everyone here knew that :)

Re: waxing shaving ????

PhilLusty said:
hello Pink

I was wondering if you could tell me how to go about getting my wifes pussy bare? I really would love it but neither us have a clue on how to go about going "Bald"

thanks

Phil N Lusty

hi. If you live in an area heavy with Brasilians, find a salon or beauty shop that caters to Brasilieras and ask for a bikini wax. It'll cost about a fraction of what you'd pay at a fancy salon that caters to Americans and the waxer as is the style, will remove just about all of her hair....even the hair around the rectum...something by the way an American waxer will just not do. If the bare look is what you want you can't go wrong with this procedure. While it is somewhat painful it beats the hell out shaving, lasts a helluva lot longer and for this curly haired woman, gives me far fewer ingrown hairs. Just make sure your wife exfoliates exfoliates exfoliates!!!! (as in be sure to take a loofah to the pootey at least once a day!!!)
good luck and hope you both enjoy the look and feel.

Any suggestions on wax I could use at home, or should I just shell out the money for a brazilian?

:devil:

PinkOrchid said:
LOL, yes, I'm on a personal mission to rid the world of the horrible sound of hacking like a cat with a hairball from those stray hairs.

With you, m'dear...I'd purr like a kitten.:catroar:

Re: Re: waxing shaving ????

prettykitty69 said:
hi. If you live in an area heavy with Brasilians, find a salon or beauty shop that caters to Brasilieras and ask for a bikini wax. It'll cost about a fraction of what you'd pay at a fancy salon that caters to Americans and the waxer as is the style, will remove just about all of her hair....even the hair around the rectum...something by the way an American waxer will just not do. If the bare look is what you want you can't go wrong with this procedure. While it is somewhat painful it beats the hell out shaving, lasts a helluva lot longer and for this curly haired woman, gives me far fewer ingrown hairs. Just make sure your wife exfoliates exfoliates exfoliates!!!! (as in be sure to take a loofah to the pootey at least once a day!!!)
good luck and hope you both enjoy the look and feel.

Thanks Pink and prettykitten. I do appreiciate the help, i'll look into my options.....
Phil N Lusty

I'm sure it's in here somewhere.
but I need a good at home wax.. sick of shaving the pubes.
anyone got a fast suggestion?

Shopping in a few.

I'm in USA.

Thank you!!!

PinkOrchid said:
Hi Amfrigger and Phil,

Sent you both a PM.

O.

OK, O, care to share this info w/ the rest of us? or is it a secret? ;)

wouldn't mind knowing myself if you'd care to pm me (or just post it publicly!)

thanks!

I'm going to find Magic tomorrow if it kills me! But if you decide to wax, use baby powder on your skin first, it makes the wax not stick to your skin, doesn't hurt as much. I've been waxing for so long my legs are almost bare.

question to the ladies

Ladies!

Do you let your partner to shave you??

I find it very erotic, and going down on a freshly shaved pussy drives me wild.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to the ladies

Do you let your partner to shave you??

I did this...it was hot...he dove right in after:)

Maybe this is just me...but dripping hot wax all over your pussy when you dont have any idea what your really doing doesnt seem like a good idea. Id spend the extra cash and go get one done somewhere good...

Back