What's Your Kink???

~*sunkyssed_kym*~

...gone...
Joined
Jul 4, 2002
Posts
4,178
Alrighty then, I see threads on animals, incest,rape, etc. So..... my question is; WHAT IS YOUR PARTICULAR KINK???

Mine; as one can imagine is to submit. I enjoy serving MY-Master in whatever way He chooses. As I am in between lovers, and haven't found the right man to hold my leash; I am currently involved with MY Cyber-Master. Yea,.... I can see all you purist shaking your heads with doubt; but He gives me something that is lacking in my life.
Our relationship is based on trust. I trust Him with my welfare, and He trusts me to be truthful. What is the point of being in this relationship if I am not truthful??! :confused: I am getting my needs fulfilled as much as possible, and He is able to grow along with me. Its a benificial situation; as far as I see.

Anyone else care to elucidate on their brand of kink?
All kinksters are welcome at kym's kink bar and grill!


-kym- serving up the best kink burgers around :D Come on in, sit a spell and get comfy!!
 
WynEternal said:
Mine's found on the BDSM board. :D

That's all??? No *explaination*??!:confused:


Geez!! This is a thread about telling others of your kink Babe!

-kym- going to bed now, have had enough wine and Lit for another day. :heart:


EXPLANATION yep, its difinitely time for bed!!!:rolleyes:
G' night all! :kiss:
 
Last edited:
insertions

of the glass bottle sort? Havent a clue why
 
Wearing a strap-on and giving anal sex instead of taking it.

But here on Lit., that's vanilla. :)
 
My most lovely kink is my total facination with asphyxiation... I love feeling my breath slowly giving out.. the way my lips seem to tighten and the skin tingle... the warm flush that spreads out over my face... the delicious feeling of large hands wrapped tightly around my throat...
 
My kink is really not all that kinky, but it gets me going more than anything else. Not sure why...

It's simply being teased. Being teased until I'm desperate for it, whether it's as simple as a kiss or even as far as intense foreplay one day and no sex until the following week. That hasn't happened very often, and the in between time I'm rather irritable but when it FINALLY does happen... WOW. I don't want to have to beg though... (yep just like a woman, read my mind.( ;)

Another (secondary I guess?) is anal sex, the idea of receiving or giving, adds a hint of nastiness to it.
 
Hmm, i don't really have any major ones, just a few minor ones...

Like lilpriss... i love teasing - making a guy so hot for me that he's dying to fuck me, or vice versa, a guy making me so wet and needy that i can't wait for him to fuck me. *grins* i have to say, i really am good at being a tease, and getting guys hot, and i can get pretty aroused fairly easily. Although, i really don't think i could wait for a week, if i were really horny...

Second, is being controlled/ dominated while having sex, although, it's pretty tame. I'm not really into BDSM, but i like being a bit submissive in bed (*g* or anywhere the mood strikes) which just generally means i prefer submissive positions, acts, etc. Like, having a guy on top of me, or behind me, giving him head, and having him talk dirty to me...

and thirdly and finally... i love watching a guy masturbate, and doing the same in front of him. I just reckon there is something so amazingly sexy about watching the way a guy touches himself. *g* What can i say, i just love to watch...

Love to hear everyone else's
Katie
 
Fetish, (n), Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

Kinky, (adj.), Slang. Showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes, especially of a sexual or erotic nature:

Hope that helps. *smiles*
Katie
 
Just your every day sort of folk....

Sorry, didn't mean to abandon my thread, but have been terribly busy this morning with Master.

Well, well, well......it seems that we are in good company! All of us enjoying kinks that give us pleasure, and sharing them with those we love. Brilliant!

The degree of kink doesn't matter, but the enjoyment one receives from it is the most important thing.

Was just curious to other's desires. Thanks for sharing and anyone else out there wish to share theirs??? :confused:

-kym- an inquiring mind wants to know......:D
 
I gotta get me a 'kink' thing...mostly my thing is to be into whatever my partner is into. I can be sweet and sensitive, or completely rough and dominating in bed. I like both.

Oh, yeah, and my cum fetish.
 
Geez do I hafta pick one....?

first and foremost- and I don't have a damn clue as to why- I love to be held down while being fucked rough and hard. I will cumm almsot instantly if my husband holds my hands to my side or above my head etc. etc while he's just fucking me with total abandon.

sexual behaviour in public places- not necessarily public sex, although that can be wicked fun too. I guess I mean outright sluttiness in public. For example last Friday we went out with friends of ours and I had on theis beautiful black shirt that barely covered my breasts, tight pants hugging all my curves, really showing off. I did a turn on the bar with a few other girls, teasing and gyrating on each other. I openly kissed and fondled the woman I was with as well as my male friend. At one point in time I was talking to a guy at the bar who's eyes were as big as saucers because while I was smiling and chatting with him I had one hand rubbing my friends cock thru his pants and the other absently twirling my girlfriends nipple while my husband was behind me with his arms around my waist. For some reason going out and acting totally wanton can get me off before I'm even touched.
 
Hmmmmh... Kink.

Will "kinks" Do?

Domination, rape, role play, giving my boy anal, and insertions. Veggies can be fun.

Don't ask me why, its one of those "unexplaniables".
 
not alot

theres not alot that I am not interested in...D/s, and bondage are big ones right now...

But the one that seems kinkiest to me, and makes me the hottest is watching/reading gay and slash porn...

The idea of two guys having sex is about the hottest thing I can imagine and my collection of video clips and pics is probably 75% male/male...

Haven't figured out why yet...lol!
 
woodcarver said:
you know, until I started hanging out here in LIt....I thought I was singular in my anal desires. Or at least an oddity. Nice to feel a bit more normal than I originally thought.

BTW....going for the big score tonight!!!!! I'm needin me some.

LOL

In that case, I'll be needin' me some details tomorrow. :catgrin:
 
Back
Top