What's the Most Erotic Fruit?

Got to go with a mango... saw a movie years ago, I forget the name... one of the best lines in it. "You, me and a mango baby."

TedJackson said:
yeah....mangoes are prolly my favorite....but to eat them right you really need to be in a tropical locale to fully appreciate it....running a knife blade into the flesh...licking the blade and the juices dripping down your fingers...then pulling the halves apart...the fragrence of the flesh filling your senses...feeling it give under your fingers...then lifting it to your face....biting into it...feeling the flesh give...and the juices flow...streaming down your chin....sticky and syrupy....the flesh turning to pulp under your teeth and lips...as you suck on it until you reach the skin.....then moving to another section....rivulets forming down your neck...and then down your chest...warm and wet...sucking and biting until all that's left in your hands is the soft remains of the skin...folded and bare of juice and flesh

OMG - wanna fuck?

:D

TedJackson said:
yeah....mangoes are prolly my favorite....but to eat them right you really need to be in a tropical locale to fully appreciate it....running a knife blade into the flesh...licking the blade and the juices dripping down your fingers...then pulling the halves apart...the fragrence of the flesh filling your senses...feeling it give under your fingers...then lifting it to your face....biting into it...feeling the flesh give...and the juices flow...streaming down your chin....sticky and syrupy....the flesh turning to pulp under your teeth and lips...as you suck on it until you reach the skin.....then moving to another section....rivulets forming down your neck...and then down your chest...warm and wet...sucking and biting until all that's left in your hands is the soft remains of the skin...folded and bare of juice and flesh
Never thought I would wanna be a mango til just nowwwwww...excuse me going to take a COLD shower :nana:

Avocado.

It's soooooooooooo doesn't get the publicity it deserves!

Last edited:
I once had a mango and avocado salad as an appetiser at xmas dinner. Was too young to think much of it at the time, but funny to look back now at our whole family eating a mixture of avocado and mango after reading this thread!

Back