So why aren't there more women-in-prison stories on this Literotica site?

Dumpington

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Posts
2,891
http://cdn.pichunter.com/337/9/3379424/3379424_4_o.jpg - (Inside the shower room at an erotic women's prison!)

I've watched "Orange is the New Black," and so I fully understand that REAL women's penitentiaries are NOT pleasant locales for erotic tales, but the FANTASY-world of women together behind bars is an excellent one for erotic storytelling - I mean, just look at how many WIP (Women-in-Prison) films have been made over the years!

http://cdn.milffox.com/milffox/p/1/11/15500/pic9.jpg - (Black lesbian warden entertaining herself with a beautiful nude young blonde inmate!)

http://cdn.pichunter.com/343/7/3437791/3437791_6_o.jpg - (Lesbian lady lawyer visits her beautiful & frightened young client behind bars!)

http://www.gifmeat.com/wp-content/u...iley-Reid-from-behind-with-strap-on-dildo.gif - (A dominant older lesbian inmate has sex in the laundry room with beautiful new girl!)

The FANTASY world of women's prison is populated by dominant/decadent lesbian wardens who enjoy having several beautiful young inmates at their beck & call, along with those predatory lesbian guards who aren't afraid to enjoy the bodies of submissive young women under their control - and then, of course, there are the many hardened lesbian INMATES always on the look-out for newly incarcerated comely young women for them to pursue & capture! The possibilities are endless!

In the XXX-porn-world of WIP films, too often they include male guards or a male warden, or else the women are shown simply having boring-looking everyday lesbian sex with one another - or, another thing I hate is when they show a lesbian guard having sex with the female warden or some other already-lesbian-guard! I mean, WHY write a WIP script if you're going to RUIN it with porny crap?

Anyway, if there are already a ton of women-in-prison stories on this Literotica site, I've yet to see them (with a couple of notable exceptions) - I just think there should be MORE, as it's an incredibly erotic genre!
 
I've been waiting for somebody else to state the inevitable, but that hasn’t yet happened, so: Great idea! When can you start writing?

Seriously, give it a try. One thing I’ve come to realize is that we all write our own kink best. That this makes you enthusiastic will aid your writing. And there are lots of people in the Authors’ Hangout and Editors’ Forum willing to assist you.

:)
 
Last edited:
Honestly, I had never thought of that. Female prisoner and male guard/s or female guard/s or other inmates. So many possibilities. I think I'll see what I can do with that, thanks!
 
I'm actually surprised there aren't more female prison stories on here too. It's such a cliche, but it's a damn good cliche imho! (but I'm bi-sexual so maybe that's why lol)

If you do start one, or write one, let me know. I'd actually love to read it.

I got invited to co-write one with Renny several months ago but it seemed she only logged on about once every two weeks and I got frustrated always waiting for her to write her part. Plus, I'm not sure she found the bi-sexual story lines as intriguing as I did. lol

We got off to a pretty good start though!

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1491716

What do you all think?
 
Last edited:
TarnishedPenny writes: "Seriously, give it a try. One thing I’ve come to realize is that we all write our own kink best. That this makes you enthusiastic will aid your writing. And there are lots of people in the Authors’ Hangout and Editors’ Forum willing to assist you."

Thank you, Penny - and yes, I actually HAVE already written three stories about women-behind-bars (sort of) - they're actually written from the perspective of a somewhat predatory lesbian woman who works as a county jailer, and who has been known to initiate sexual contact with the pretty girls incarcerated therein. It started out as just an idea I had, but then I later added a couple of extensions. But it barely scratches the surface as real WIP erotica!

https://www.literotica.com/s/linda-morris-lesbian-jailer - ("Linda Morris - Lesbian Jailer Ch. 01")

https://www.literotica.com/s/linda-morris-lesbian-jailer-ch-02 - ("Linda Morris - Lesbian Jailer Ch. 02")

https://www.literotica.com/s/linda-morris-lesbian-jailer-ch-03 - ("Linda Morris - Lesbian Jailer Ch. 03")

ChuckWolf writes: "My story Amy Vs. The Strippers has the protagonist locked in a jail cell full of strippers after she is mistakenly believed to be a prostitute."

Yes, I can see where that could be pretty hot!

CelesteWoods writes: "Female prisoner and male guard/s or female guard/s or other inmates. So many possibilities. I think I'll see what I can do with that, thanks!"

I wish that you'd avoid the male guards entirely, Celeste, and focus entirely on female guards with female inmates! To me, anyway, the very presence of male guards just "pornifies" everything!

CuteSlaveLisa writes: "Because we are good girls here."

That whole concept of cute newly-incarcerated inmates becoming the submissive young "slavegirls" of more-dominant lesbian guards & inmates is the very HEART & SOUL of WIP erotica, Lisa!

LizVegas79 writes: "I'm actually surprised there aren't more female prison stories on here too. It's such a cliche, but it's a damn good cliche imho!"

In a perfect world, Liz, there would be an entire section of this Literotica story site based entirely on erotic WIP tales & adventures!

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1491716 - "What do you all think?"

I will have to read that and get back with you!
 
ObTopic: Maybe because too few female authors have jailhouse experience on either side of the bars, or hesitate to write about it. I've potentially pr0ny events I do NOT want to disclose. But go ahead, invent or plagiarize a story.
 
Why no women in prison stories?

Just a guess, but people tend to write about what they know, and not many people really know what a woman's prison is like.

I kind of do. (I spent time in Jail.) Imagine the aroma of dirty socks, women who've not had enough sleep, a decent meal or a glass of wine in a month, and being surrounded by the kind of women who would wind up in prison. Now imagine them all being there.

If you can make that sexy, you can probably write a hot story about sex in an overflowing outhouse.
 
Just a guess, but people tend to write about what they know, and not many people really know what a woman's prison is like.

I kind of do. (I spent time in Jail.) Imagine the aroma of dirty socks, women who've not had enough sleep, a decent meal or a glass of wine in a month, and being surrounded by the kind of women who would wind up in prison. Now imagine them all being there.

If you can make that sexy, you can probably write a hot story about sex in an overflowing outhouse.

Yep. I've never been in prison so a story like that is not one I would attempt.
 
I've never written a women's prison story, but my character Breanna and her trampy sidekick friend Isabella from my 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules' series probably should be in jail considering their antics.

In the story series the two girls either together or individually shoplift, rob an auto-body repair shop, steal other items including money and items donated to charity, drive a stolen car, break into another car, spray graffiti and commit many other acts of vandalism, cause a teacher to commit suicide, break into a cemetery late at night and start a fire, trash a restaurant, buy drugs, physically assault people, abuse and threaten people and play pranks on victims so mean spirited that they border on sociopathic.
 
Just a guess, but people tend to write about what they know, and not many people really know what a woman's prison is like.

I kind of do. (I spent time in Jail.) Imagine the aroma of dirty socks, women who've not had enough sleep, a decent meal or a glass of wine in a month, and being surrounded by the kind of women who would wind up in prison. Now imagine them all being there.

If you can make that sexy, you can probably write a hot story about sex in an overflowing outhouse.

Luckily all porn takes place in a parallel universe called Porniverse. There womens' prisons are sexy. :cool:
 
Just a guess, but people tend to write about what they know, and not many people really know what a woman's prison is like.

I kind of do. (I spent time in Jail.) Imagine the aroma of dirty socks, women who've not had enough sleep, a decent meal or a glass of wine in a month, and being surrounded by the kind of women who would wind up in prison. Now imagine them all being there.

That's where imagination and NOT fixating on and/or acknowledging the disturbing and/or disgusting elements like the stuff you brought up or other things, like maybe one of the female prisoners going through heroin withdrawals or the fact that the prison in your story is dealing with an AIDS epidemic and instead have stuff in your sex story that make people want to have sex.

Seems like common sense to me.

If you can make that sexy, you can probably write a hot story about sex in an overflowing outhouse.

No, I don't think you can.
 
Luckily all porn takes place in a parallel universe called Porniverse. There womens' prisons are sexy. :cool:
And inmates and staff are well-formed erotic geniuses, except the kinky warden.

LIT fantasyland necessarily ain't IRL, not only because stories must make sense while reality doesn't, but mainly because reality sucks, which is why horny pervos desperately turn to LIT for some slight relief. We're far into the never-never of sensual dreams and acceptable violations. Whew.

But sex in prison? I could fake some in Mexican, Guatemalan, and USA VIP jail settings, keeping on the 'sweet' side. Mexico: Jailed cartel boss's orders and women flow freely. Guatemala: mixed-gender prisoners rebuild quake-ruined colonial-era structures from the inside, living and sleeping together there. USA VIP: wherever millionaire convicts lounge. All mostly unreal.
 
I've never written a women's prison story, but my character Breanna and her trampy sidekick friend Isabella from my 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules' series probably should be in jail considering their antics.

In the story series the two girls either together or individually shoplift, rob an auto-body repair shop, steal other items including money and items donated to charity, drive a stolen car, break into another car, spray graffiti and commit many other acts of vandalism, cause a teacher to commit suicide, break into a cemetery late at night and start a fire, trash a restaurant, buy drugs, physically assault people, abuse and threaten people and play pranks on victims so mean spirited that they border on sociopathic.

Or they could run for public office...

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Hypoxia writes: "Maybe because too few female authors have jailhouse experience on either side of the bars, or hesitate to write about it."

TwylamarieWilson adds: "...people tend to write about what they know, and not many people really know what a woman's prison is like."

I don't think that ANYBODY wants to read or hear about real jailhouse experiences, Hypoxia & Twylamarie - I strongly suspect that REAL women's prisons are dreary, unhappy places! No, here on this Literotica web-site I'd MUCH rather read about FANTASY WIP sexual encounters involving beautiful young newly-incarcerated female inmates being captured/enslaved by predatory/decadent older lezzie-inmates, dominant female guards, and/or the evil lesbian warden!

RetroFan writes: "I've never written a women's prison story, but my character Breanna and her trampy sidekick friend Isabella from my 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules' series probably should be in jail considering their antics."

And I, for one, would ENJOY reading about two attractive young "bad girls" being caught & sent to jail where they would experience rapacious lesbian guards & inmates chasing after (and catching them) in the communal showers and/or the laundry room, etc. - it could all be so delightfully kinky!

Ovidius writes: "Luckily all porn takes place in a parallel universe called Porniverse. There womens' prisons are sexy."

Ovidius gets it! - In the "porniverse" all women's prisons are sexy! There was a mainstream R-rated film from 1986 titled: "Reform School Girls" that was incredibly hot in places! I just remember that all of these beautiful young girls incarcerated therein went about dressed in sexy lingerie, with punk-rock-star Wendy O. Williams playing bad-girl Charlie who had her own girl-gang that ruled the place, and Charlie wanted to possess this particular pretty young new girl named Lisa! Anyway, there really weren't any great sex scenes, although at one point Charlie & her girl-gang strip Lisa completely nude in the showers and brand her on her sexy little butt with a hot coathanger! It was all rather campy, fun, & surprisingly erotic!

ChuckWolf writes: "That's where imagination and NOT fixating on and/or acknowledging the disturbing and/or disgusting elements like the stuff you brought up..."

Exactly right, Chuck - if realism is your thing then I suggest you watch "Orange in the New Black" instead - although occasionally even THAT series has its erotic WIP moments! I vastly prefer the FANTASY approach involving butchy lesbian inmates in pursuit of beautiful young femme girls with whom they wish to play (e.g. "Reform School Girls"), as opposed to simply showing already lesbian-girls engaging in everyday lezzie-sex with other already lesbian girls with whom they're already in a relationship! WIP stories are NOT about that!
 
Some more erotic WIP imagery that would make for a highly-interesting story (or two)!

http://girlcontent.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/photo-Bondage-Fetish-Lesbian-Latex-485705962.jpg - (Beautiful young schoolgirl being played with behind bars!)

http://68.media.tumblr.com/08f0f3da6f126317152eb8cd10b292a6/tumblr_nouzzuDwTc1uniz58o9_500.gif - (Lesbian guard having sex with a bound female inmate!)

http://www.wj-nude-lesbians.com/galls-2/lesbian-pics/18/femdom-strapon-8.jpg - (Lesbian guard punishing a beautiful nude prisoner with her belt!)

http://www.brazzerslove.com/wp-cont...id-and-shay-fox-in-lesbians-in-lockdown12.jpg - (Lesbian inmate f*cks a young female prisoner in the laundry room!)

http://cdn.pichunter.com/288/6/2886911/2886911_22_o.jpg - (Dominant lezzie guard playing with a pretty young inmate!)

https://sexhd.pics/gallery/ladysoni...ely-free-strapon-pin-xxx/lady-sonia-red-9.jpg - (The lesbian lady warden has her OWN favorite young female inmate!)
 
I think the appeal in women in prison stories lies with the 'fish out of water' scenario.

I've written fish out of water stories myself, for example my Christmas story last year was called 'The Unsuitable Girlfriends' where three brothers bring their girlfriends - one a vegan, one a spoiled rich girl and the other an uncouth fat chick - back to the family farm for Christmas and the girls don't fit in at all with the parents or sisters.

Placing women way out of their comfort zones in prison - for example a rich woman who helped her husband and his associates run a Ponzi scheme, a left-wing SJW politician convicted of and imprisoned for embezzlement, an out of control spoiled girl whose Daddy's money can only protect her so far, a corrupt female detective, a delinquent girl who quickly finds out that an adult prison makes Juvenile Hall seem like a holiday camp - do make for interesting storylines.
 
I don't think that ANYBODY wants to read or hear about real jailhouse experiences, Hypoxia & Twylamarie - I strongly suspect that REAL women's prisons are dreary, unhappy places!
Which is why I suggested fantasy prisons in exotic places, separated from mundane reality. Inhabit experimental, luxurious, corrupt, or out-of-cultural-context prison situations, like my Guatemala setup.

The reality: Antigua Guatemala is the old cultural and political capitol of Central America, and its mighty colonial buildings have often been laid low by earthquakes. Historical edifices lie in ruins. These are set as prisons, fenced off, guarded in the urban landscape. Inmates live inside, rebuilding; when finished, they're moved on to the next enclosed ruin. Families wait outside with provisions for their imprisoned relatives.

The story: Men and women inmates and guards work and live together in the ad-hoc prisons. Some are very interesting. Sexuality ensues.
 
RetroFan writes: "Placing women way out of their comfort zones in prison - for example a rich woman who helped her husband and his associates run a Ponzi scheme, a left-wing SJW politician convicted of and imprisoned for embezzlement, an out of control spoiled girl whose Daddy's money can only protect her so far..."

Great ideas, RetroFan - I ESPECIALLY like your idea of a beautiful young spoiled rich girl sent to prison, possessing a beautiful body that ALL of the lesbian guards & inmates desire to possess & play with, with the girl forced to submit to a butchy-dyke in all kinds of fun ways! CAMPY WIP lesbian sex beats REALISM every time!

http://cagedtushy.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/jessicafuckedbylesbianprisonguard.jpg - (Lesbian guard booking a beautiful young blonde female inmate into jail!)

http://img-hw.xvideos.com/videos/th...089133/7202c6b3bc4d0765c4c099cadb089133.5.jpg - (Another lesbian guard shown befriending a beautiful new blonde inmate!)

Hypoxia writes: "Which is why I suggested fantasy prisons in exotic places, separated from mundane reality."

I don't mind fantasy-women's-prisons looking like real prisons so much, just so long as the inmates don't look like a collection of middle-aged hotel maids - which describes that "Orange is the New Black" televison series, based mostly on realism - and while it's an excellent show, it's really NOT all that erotic!

Carnevil9 writes (about realism in WIP writing): "Jules Verne never went to the moon, either, but that didn't stop him from writing two novels about it."

Exactly right - quality WIP writing simply demands a creative erotic IMAGINATION - unless you're trying to document reality, which is NOT what this thread is all about! Quality erotic WIP films are about as far from reality as you can get!

http://www.pornxxxxtube.net/xxxgal/638622/lesbian-prison-guard-with-female-inmate/ - (New inmate Kara Price surrenders her beautiful body to a lesbian guard - runs 29:37)

This above clip is EXCELLENT - it shows a butchy lesbian guard bringing in an attractive new girl (played by beautiful blonde Kara Price) - Kara is both frightened & vulnerable, and she begs the lesbian guard to "please be nice to me," which the guard agrees to do - for a price! The butchy lez-guard doesn't yell at the girl, or threaten her, but simply tells the beautiful submissive blonde to "do whatever I say, whenever I say it!" Kara agrees!

The best parts (in my opinion) are at around the 2:00 mark when the lesbian guard first expresses a prurient interest in Kara's long legs and gorgeous butt, and then later, at the 12:00 mark (when she undresses the girl), and especially at the 15:30 mark when she does the beautiful blonde doggy-style with her strap-on! These two women had an EXCELLENT overall erotic sub/dom & butch/femme sexual chemistry together!
 
Women in Prison comic books & erotic artwork/illustrations

Here are a few drawings that I feel would make EXCELLENT illustrations accompanying an erotic WIP story on this site:

http://xyzcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/I-Prisoner_01-000-cover.jpg - (Beautiful young woman becomes plaything of dominant lesbian guard!)

https://www.dofantasy.com/inages2/fansadox/FC366_COVER_450.jpg - (Nude girl wearing leash & collar becomes the lesbian warden's pet!)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/39/2c/82/...d5769f2a4d0--adult-cartoons-sexy-cartoons.jpg - (Lezzie guards have no shortage of pretty young women to play with!)

https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/6e972cf5370acc14c6a44dfa084beaf822568361 - ("Prison or Bondage?" - Lesbian BDSM Erotica cover pic illustration!)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/84/6c/1e846c9a5067c86fb29ac58a803dfa00.jpg - ("99 Women" - movie poster for film about lesbian sex behind bars!)
 
Love the idea and images, D! Wish I had some free time. Never been to jail or prison, but would love to give the story line a go. Maybe I will get around to it sometime.
 
Jules Verne never went to the moon, either, but that didn't stop him from writing two novels about it.

Excellent point!


Here are a few drawings that I feel would make EXCELLENT illustrations accompanying an erotic WIP story on this site:

http://xyzcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/I-Prisoner_01-000-cover.jpg - (Beautiful young woman becomes plaything of dominant lesbian guard!)

https://www.dofantasy.com/inages2/fansadox/FC366_COVER_450.jpg - (Nude girl wearing leash & collar becomes the lesbian warden's pet!)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/39/2c/82/...d5769f2a4d0--adult-cartoons-sexy-cartoons.jpg - (Lezzie guards have no shortage of pretty young women to play with!)

https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/6e972cf5370acc14c6a44dfa084beaf822568361 - ("Prison or Bondage?" - Lesbian BDSM Erotica cover pic illustration!)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/84/6c/1e846c9a5067c86fb29ac58a803dfa00.jpg - ("99 Women" - movie poster for film about lesbian sex behind bars!)

I agree!

Love the idea and images, D! Wish I had some free time. Never been to jail or prison, but would love to give the story line a go. Maybe I will get around to it sometime.

Let us know if you ever do! :rose:
 
Yep. I've never been in prison so a story like that is not one I would attempt.

I've done more time in jail than Johnny Cash.

No hiot, lesbian action on the men's side.
 
Back
Top