Women in Prison

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
These movies were popular back in the day. A diverse group of women in the shower together, what's not to like?

There needs to be more stories like this.

Perhaps a prim & proper woman ends up in prison because her husband was a tax cheat (or ran a ponzi scheme). She got sucked in because she signed papers not knowing there was fraud behind it, and she was convicted with her husband.

She's the most beautiful women in prison, and all of the inmates lusted after her.

Before long, she found herself having to perform oral sex. Other inmates wanted to get inside her blanket and perform oral sex on her.

OR

Perhaps the male guards wanted to have sex with her at night. Perhaps the warden has an eye on her, and brings her to his office late at night were she's forced to have sex.

Thoughts? Ideas? Takers?

Warden would take her to his office during the day. A prison warden is not investigated terribly well unless there are suspicions of illegal activities. Fucking an inmate qualifies but only if she complains. That is hard to do since the prison reads everything written by the inmates.

Guards likewise can take an inmate to a spot with no camera and fuck her or his brains out most anytime they want. Inmates do this in their room, there is no camera in the room because that is an invasion of privacy, everywhere else almost has cameras.

Most of the sex happens with the prison psychologist or therapist.

call me nuts...but I got a vibe from the play/movie Chicago .... where one could inject some sexuality.

I do have a plot bunny involving an innocent woman in prison, but I'm planning on taking it in a rather different direction than that.

One thing I thought was that a young woman goes to prison, and naively latches onto an older, stronger inmate for protection. The hardened criminal quickly takes advantage of her new toy, and soon the younger woman is the older one's devoted lover/sex slave, whom the older woman jealously guards.

Hmm, Reform School Girls, starring Wendy O. Williams and Sybil Danning hit this on the head in 1986.

I have always liked this genre but have become a bit more interested in what happens when she is released. Disgraced with no family or friends and she is trying to put her life back together. However, those that are supposed to help her draw her back in or her new bf, who she is terrified will leave her once he finds out about her past, is actually aroused by it and sees an opportunity to indulge some of his wildest fantasies

I like the first scenario where she just succumbs to rampant lesbian sex.

And I like the idea that once she is released from prison, she has developed a lifelong taste (pardon the pun) for lesbianism, but will absolutely deny any rumors that she ever had or was forced into lesbian acts in prison.

What would be an interesting twist to the story. Our beautiful young heroine is released after serving a 30 year sentence, she’s now a 50 year old hardened Dyke who gets a job as a security guard at a Miss teenage America pageant in Idaho.

One thing I thought was that a young woman goes to prison, and naively latches onto an older, stronger inmate for protection. The hardened criminal quickly takes advantage of her new toy, and soon the younger woman is the older one's devoted lover/sex slave, whom the older woman jealously guards.
Do you actually know anything about this? I think it happens, but it's probably worse in men's prisons. Worth some research, perhaps.

Hmm, Reform School Girls, starring Wendy O. Williams and Sybil Danning hit this on the head in 1986.
Oh God, Wendy O. Williams. Somehow her persona caught with her, and she committed suicide by gunshot in her forties. But she was fearless once. "Professional conceptual artists (is that a job title?); don't try this a at home." I might have some trouble getting a school bus and dozens of retired TV sets.

Do you actually know anything about this? I think it happens, but it's probably worse in men's prisons. Worth some research, perhaps.
The whole political system in today's Russia is built about what happens in men's prisons.

This is hardly a new idea. This has a pretty good cast; I just love Ida Lupino. This was released in the same year as The Seven Year's Itch.

Man smuggling? I though all these red-pill / manosphere guys say that women are not that interested in sex.

Last edited:
A 1974 documentary, in two parts. Might give some realism to any potential stories.

The whole political system in today's Russia is built about what happens in men's prisons.
When did that start? With the Bolsheviks? With the Czars?
Direct penetration of the specific "prison culture" into government is rather unique to Putin's regime.

That prison culture itself is very old, at least is some version. So is the Russian thieves guild, the "Thieves in Law" informal self-organization of the petty criminals underworld that existed from the depths of nineteenth century at very least into early twenty first century uninterrupted, but then they lost a war against Putin's gang they attempted to outlaw for crimes against the Law of Thieves. Since then it's somewhat blended, and used for parallel governance, but if the original organization survives abroad or underground then the Thieves Court ruling obliging any member of the organization to kill them still stands.

"Thieves in Law" collaborated with Soviet authorities and were tolerated in return, with isn't all that surprising considering both had ideological similarities. But late Soviet epoch is when the military had been penetrated and abused erasing almost any distinction between prison and army culture wise.

Speaking of specifics of sexuality, the Russian prison culture don't consider fucking another man's asshole homosexuality, if and only if certain other rules are maintained: it must always be one sided, it's allowed to fuck, but not to get fucked, and the bottom is a member of an "untouchable" caste of sorts, it's even an "unclean" act to beat them (it's still possible by observing another set of rules), no other social contact than dominant sex with them is permitted. To become member of this caste is either punishment or a result of gradual manipulation and degradation. Almost any interaction is viewed as fight for place in the pecking order that has this status in the bottom.

Last edited:
Back