Sex & Shenanigans

Im pretty sure we are on the same side of the sedar table here.

I believe MLAS has established her Gefilte Fish eating bona fides.

I’ve eaten none gefilte fish. I’ve avoided both nasty fish items of my two cultures. I’ve eaten none lutefisk as well.

It’s so good!

We’d make the fraternity pledges eat gefilte fish. Figured if we ever got charged for hazing we could flip it around as institutional anti-semitism.
Hazing?? What is this gefilte fish slanderw?
The pledges were lucky they got to try it

There is just something about the calf muscles when the person is wearing heels that gets me so, uh, yeah. So, tomorrow, when you’re wearing your stilettos, please take photos! Please?
Hmm.... this gives me an idea.... 😘😋🥰

Last edited:
It is primarily being done for aesthetic reasons. We then push it into a more sexual realm when we start planning scenes above and beyond the rope play. I enjoy it for the constriction of it all, and for how it makes me look like art when I literally give all that power to someone else.
And I am on the opposite side of the rope, heh. I love if for the aesthetics; I am just interested in trying it for the more...functional aspects as well.

But yes, you are art (under rope or not).

Is that before or after the bitter herbs?
I’m confused about if there’s a joke in this question? But I’ll answer anyway. After. Bitter herbs are part of the seder and gefilte fish is a first course of the meal.
But I like to put horseradish (butter herbs) on top of mine because horseradish is delicious, too.

I believe MLAS has established her Gefilte Fish eating bona fides.
That’s what I’m talking about. Some quality sucking up right there.
giphy.gif
Hats off to you as well sir.

I’m confused about if there’s a joke in this question? But I’ll answer anyway. After. Bitter herbs are part of the seder and gefilte fish is a first course of the meal.
But I like to put horseradish (butter herbs) on top of mine because horseradish is delicious, too.
Okay, I'll give you the "horseradish is delicious" part. Enough horseradish, I could probably eat anything. Need a big glass of water, but still.

Ok, you sit on the smelly side of the table, im going to need a fourth glass of wine to deal with all of you, I don’t care if we are only blessing the second glass right now.
At my Seder, almost everyone eats it, so there’s no smelly side. But the wine flows freely.

Horseradish is delicious, im having a second bowl of matzah ball soup while you eat that gelatinous fish. I bet i find the afikomen before you.

Ok, you sit on the smelly side of the table, im going to need a fourth glass of wine to deal with all of you, I don’t care if we are only blessing the second glass right now.
Did I say yesterday you could keep your fool
mouth shut? Hmmm maybe it’s just a contextual super power?

It was slightly a joke, because the bitter herbs make my Gentile friends cry. 😂
We've done several seders ourselves, but never with gefilte.

Okay, I'll give you the "horseradish is delicious" part. Enough horseradish, I could probably eat anything. Need a big glass of water, but still.
Reminder, isothiocynate is non water soluble, I’d advise extra matzah handy, some other starch or whole dairy to deal with the excess spice if it’s too much for you.

One thing I tried, that I thought would be terrible, was actually really good was Horseradish Vodka 👍

Back