Ask a MtF TG a question

We've all got our favourite hoodie but did we all wear it unwashed 10,000 times - eeew?!
Mine wraps its teddy arms around me and it's so warm.
My army of hoodies protected me from curious eyes while I was growing out my girls. I collected… MANY, most of them dude hoodies. Though I don’t need them anymore for that, I can’t seem to part with them. I stash them around the house like lip balm. Godforbid a hoodie isn’t in arms reach.

My army of hoodies protected me from curious eyes while I was growing out my girls. I collected… MANY, most of them dude hoodies. Though I don’t need them anymore for that, I can’t seem to part with them. I stash them around the house like lip balm. Godforbid a hoodie isn’t in arms reach.
Especially the ones long enough to hide your bum too

This gives me warm, lovely feels and weepy eyes 😭
In a seriously good way!
Art can be found at, questionablecontent.net

View attachment 2279830
May all of you out there find a man like that, someone you could love and who would love you enough to just figure it out. I know I would love to be that guy if it wasn't for the fact that I was married but if I wasn't and I dated a girl and was interested in her inner womanhood I would be a bit taken back when I found out she was in fact someone who was formerly a man to the outside world it wouldn't bother me at all as I would have fell for the woman she is, although it might take a while to figure out who knows it could be the best journey that myself or any other guy may take in their entire life and allowing any expectations of what so many consider to be the social norm, or should I say social bias, to sway you into walking away could be the biggest mistake of their life as they might just miss the greatest love of their life disappear.

May all of you out there find a man like that, someone you could love and who would love you enough to just figure it out. I know I would love to be that guy if it wasn't for the fact that I was married but if I wasn't and I dated a girl and was interested in her inner womanhood I would be a bit taken back when I found out she was in fact someone who was formerly a man to the outside world it wouldn't bother me at all as I would have fell for the woman she is, although it might take a while to figure out who knows it could be the best journey that myself or any other guy may take in their entire life and allowing any expectations of what so many consider to be the social norm, or should I say social bias, to sway you into walking away could be the biggest mistake of their life as they might just miss the greatest love of their life disappear.
That was one of the noblest things I have ever read. Very well said!

That was one of the noblest things I have ever read. Very well said!
It was heart felt as I know some of you girls out there are given a terrible time by others just because you want to fit into society as who you are inside which sometimes is different than what you were born into. I know myself if I wasn't married and met a transitioning or transitioned girl and we were compatible as friends first and were compatible in our desire I would find a way to make it work, I wouldn't kid you it might take a moment but I would like to think I would figure it out and make sure that girl knew she was nothing to me but a woman and we could explore a much deeper relationship hopefully a long and loving one.

Thanks, it's good to hear that kind of opinion, especially when there's so much anti-LGBTQIA in the media and politics. Hopefully one day there'll be nothing to figure out and you'll just date her. :)

Thanks, it's good to hear that kind of opinion, especially when there's so much anti-LGBTQIA in the media and politics. Hopefully one day there'll be nothing to figure out and you'll just date her. :)
I totally agree with you, BTW I have been a reader of your thread although never a contributer but had to chime in today when I saw that cartoon. You have a great thread and I have loved reading the many points of view.

Will that day ever arrive? Maybe not for 20 or 30 years into the future. In some places like the United States of AmeriKKKa, it will probably never arrive. Too much money to be made hating on anyone who is different.

Will that day ever arrive? Maybe not for 20 or 30 years into the future. In some places like the United States of AmeriKKKa, it will probably never arrive. Too much money to be made hating on anyone who is different.
Sure it will. Just need folks to get up and vote the assholes out.

Sure it will. Just need folks to get up and vote the assholes out.
There are 74 million brain dead morons who voted for Trump in 2020. The anti-LGBTQIA agendas of Texas governor Abbott and Florida governor De Santis are hugely popular. Unfortunately the American people are the assholes. So no, Afghanistan will embrace LGBTQIA tolerance sooner than the shithole USA.

There are 74 million brain dead morons who voted for Trump in 2020. The anti-LGBTQIA agendas of Texas governor Abbott and Florida governor De Santis are hugely popular. Unfortunately the American people are the assholes. So no, Afghanistan will embrace LGBTQIA tolerance sooner than the shithole USA.
I disagree it may take time but think about not long ago there were so many less rights/acceptance for LGBTQIA than we have now. Yes America may be slow but I believe there are many more accepting of it, I also believe that there will be a more vocal surge in favor someday soon pushing a positive agenda.

I disagree it may take time but think about not long ago there were so many less rights/acceptance for LGBTQIA than we have now. Yes America may be slow but I believe there are many more accepting of it, I also believe that there will be a more vocal surge in favor someday soon pushing a positive agenda.
I admire your optimism in the face of such unrelenting stupidity.

When I think about those 74 million morons, I think of Germany in '39. I'm not sure if we have the most uninformed electorate, but we have to be close. Sorry to get so political, sticky

The brain dead is in the Whitehouse right now. Peace through strength!!! None of this BS was happening under Trump. Not perfect, but but the world was a lot safer!!!

When I think about those 74 million morons, I think of Germany in '39. I'm not sure if we have the most uninformed electorate, but we have to be close. Sorry to get so political, sticky

The brain dead is in the Whitehouse right now. Peace through strength!!! None of this BS was happening under Trump. Not perfect, but but the world was a lot safer!!!
There's a politics forum for these.

336-catterick-gallus.jpg

Transgender folk in history
The Cataractonium gallus was excavated with jet jewellery and other female accessories that suggested a priestess’s status. This social and cultural role sheds light on the gender diversity that existed in Roman Britain. 38 jet beads making up a single bracelet, located on the left arm of the Catterick gallus skeleton.

The earliest LGBTQ location identified by Pride of Place is Cataractonium, present-day Catterick in North Yorkshire. Archaeologists there uncovered the grave of a 4th century AD ‘gallus’. Born male, a gallus became a priestess of the goddess Cybele.

As a Trans Woman Sailing Around the World, Storms Are the Least of Her Worries
mckayla-bower-sailing_h.jpg

To reach Panama from her home in Washington’s San Juan Islands, Bower will have to sail her 30-foot-long 1977 San Juan Class custom cutter rig, Swirl, for roughly 5,000 miles. To prepare, she spent $35,000 retrofitting the Swirl’s interior, doing the carpentry and fiberglass work herself. She plans to sail on a meager budget, funding the trip with earnings from various jobs, including a stint at a bookstore, along with a few sponsorships from private businesses, personal donations, and the $400 a month she receives from her Patreon account.

Looks like she'll beat me to it. :)

Back