Is it inevitable for a bottom to feel feminine?

I think different people see it in different ways. Some people may think feminine and actually feel that way, some may feel it's being submissive. I tend to think that me as a crossdresser, feels a little of both.
I agree. I cross dress and a bottom. I definitely feel fem when I giving a man bj or being fucked. In my ads I represent my self as a fem bottom. The tops that respond are looking for a bottom that is fem and submissive. This is my experience.

“inevitable “ may be too strong a word to apply here. There may be a tendency for bottoms to feel feminine but I don’t think it is inevitable to feel that way.

I I feel so feminine when I am submissive to my lovers. When I am being dominated I moan feminine, want dominated called names, turned into a blazed out mess at hands of my lover, and lastly I wanna eventually wear makeup and wear sexy lingerie.

I I feel so feminine when I am submissive to my lovers. When I am being dominated I moan feminine, want dominated called names, turned into a blazed out mess at hands of my lover, and lastly I wanna eventually wear makeup and wear sexy lingerie.
My earlier point was that being submissive is not synonymous with feminine, nor is being dominated nor called names. It's not my experience. I realise it's just words and I wouldn't wish to invalidate your feelings but in some circles, perhaps outside LGBTQIA, it might be taken the wrong way. I'm sure you'd be sensitive to that :)

My earlier point was that being submissive is not synonymous with feminine, nor is being dominated nor called names. It's not my experience. I realise it's just words and I wouldn't wish to invalidate your feelings but in some circles, perhaps outside LGBTQIA, it might be taken the wrong way. I'm sure you'd be sensitive to that :)
I understand, my girlfriend has mentioned this point. I can understand this that is why I just like reading stories and enjoy the fetish. I am aware it is just a horny fantasy not reality. So I respect your point and it is valid.

I feel submissive when I bottom, but the only time I ever felt felt feminine was when I was wearing a woman's lingerie.

I don't think it's invetable but for me I seem to be more in the space when I am enfem then I want and crave to be the bottom so I think it's more the person and how they feel as a bottom like many said submissive not so much feminine but like a said for me when dressed I feel more submissive

I’ve only bottomed twice did not feel feminine at all as far as submissive I don’t feel that sucking cock or taking one in my ass. I feel like I’m getting pleasured.

Well I’m strictly a male oral bottom. Sucking dick and doing slutty things with cum is all that I do with men sexually. Sucking cock and doing slutty things with cum is by far my favorite type of sex! Over the years many of my feeders who knew me personally also said that I definitely have some strong beta male or fem-like traits to my personality, and the way I hold myself. Moreover, over the years a number of people who found out that I’m a male cocksucker have told me that they weren’t surprised in finding out that I’m a male cocksucker. So personally I think that it was inevitable for me to feel feminine in being a male cocksucker.

As far as feeling feminine with sex itself as a male cocksucker cum slut, that was most definitely an inevitably clear thought for me! I’m pretty submissive as a male cocksucker. In being sexually submissive, I tend to enjoy more sexually dominant feeders. As such I have had many feeders who fuck my mouth just as hard as they would fucking a pussy. As a submissive male cocksucker worshipping the penis and sperm of another man, while having my mouth pounded like a pussy, then it’s pretty easy to think of yourself as being pretty feminine as a male cocksucker.

Well I’m strictly a male oral bottom. Sucking dick and doing slutty things with cum is all that I do with men sexually. Sucking cock and doing slutty things with cum is by far my favorite type of sex! Over the years many of my feeders who knew me personally also said that I definitely have some strong beta male or fem-like traits to my personality, and the way I hold myself. Moreover, over the years a number of people who found out that I’m a male cocksucker have told me that they weren’t surprised in finding out that I’m a male cocksucker. So personally I think that it was inevitable for me to feel feminine in being a male cocksucker.

As far as feeling feminine with sex itself as a male cocksucker cum slut, that was most definitely an inevitably clear thought for me! I’m pretty submissive as a male cocksucker. In being sexually submissive, I tend to enjoy more sexually dominant feeders. As such I have had many feeders who fuck my mouth just as hard as they would fucking a pussy. As a submissive male cocksucker worshipping the penis and sperm of another man, while having my mouth pounded like a pussy, then it’s pretty easy to think of yourself as being pretty feminine as a male cocksucker.
You are so feminine, I love your style ❤️

You are so feminine, I love your style ❤️
Well thank you! I’ll take that as a nice compliment. I’ve learned to take tremendous pride over the years in being a male cocksucker cum slut! For me being a male cocksucker cum slut is much more than just the actual act of me giving other men blowjobs, and doing slutty things with sperm as a cocksucker. I don’t consider my true sexuality in terms of being straight, gay, or bisexual. I honestly consider my genuine sexuality to be a male cocksucker. There’s absolutely nothing else I would rather do more when it comes to sex than give a blowjob as a submissive male cocksucker, and do kinky things with cum. Whenever I feel horny, then the very first thought that enters my mind is me giving a blowjob to a nice big, and thick, white cut cock. Whenever I’m horny enjoying my cum fetish as a slutty and sexually adventurous male cocksucker are the first thoughts that enter my mind.

My feeders have told me that in many ways I do have masculine traits when out in public. For example, I’m very athletically inclined, and I enjoy all sorts of outdoor sports and activities. However, my feeders have said that once you get to know me, then my more feminine traits quickly become very apparent. My feeders have said that my submissive personality, and the way I tend to act around alpha men, gives of strong beta male vibes that I’m a cocksucker. Some feeders have told me that my sense of style with the clothes I prefer to wear gives off strong male cocksucker vibes. I’ve even had some feeders over the years tell me that the type of foods that I commonly eat and crave gives off a strong beta male vide from me that has actually led some men to believe that I’m a male cocksucker.

i always feel feminine when somone shoots sperm in my anus, and i feel it dripping all day, unless wearing a kotex.(to work sometimes). I love shaving my legs and putting on a new pair of expensive pantyhose and perfume, after getting out of the shower.The lip stick and granny panties , ifeel so feminine. i wish i could conceive and go 9 months with a baby.
Nice honey

I am into masculine men and don't find anything feminine about sex with another man. When I bottom (which is most of the time), the word I would use is receptive, as opposed to when I top and I feel like I am giving.

I am sure it is different for others, but that is my experience.

I feel fem and like it. My wife buys me loations and oils and likes to see me apply them so I smell nice. She watches me pee and compliments me on how nice I wipe afterwards and she likes the sounds I make as I have my emissions. I loved the way she used to mount me and make me her little girl. And when a man holds me and kisses me I never want to be anything but his girl in his protective embrace.

Sorry did not mean to send.
I told her I started to feel feminine. Her reaction was what I was feeling was submission not femininity. I think she was probably right.
I'm the same way, it feels like feminine thoughts take over, but it is really my submissive nature. I have multiple trigger points that can consume me and at times, overwhelm me. I talked about it with my wife and also with one of her female friends. My wife understands as I have no secrets, I've told her everything I've done in the past. I told her girlfriend most everything and she understands... she is very non-judgemental. I wish she wouldn't have moved away as I felt very comfortable confiding in her.

I have been thinking about all the responses saying it’s submissive not feminine. I can understand that because the two are definitely not synonymous.

However let us consider the case of my girlfriend and I. A while ago I confessed to her that when she fucks me, I fantasize that she is impregnating me. She laughed and admitted that she also fantasizes that she is impregnating me.

As I understand it, impregnation takes place when a male inseminates a female with his sperm. If we both are fantasizing about impregnation, would it not follow that she is imagining that she is the male and I am the female?

Last edited:
I think it could be either, I have been with guys that might tell you they felt more submissive or effeminate when they bottomed for me, but I also know quite a few of them that as a bottom felt extremely manly about it. I know the one that got away, who was my very 1st long term boyfriend, was both effeminate in looks & as manly as any man I have met in bed as a bottom!

I have been thinking about all the responses saying it’s submissive not feminine. I can understand that because the two are definitely not synonymous.

However let us consider the case of my girlfriend and I. A while ago I confessed to her that when she fucks me, I fantasize that she is impregnating me. She laughed and admitted that she also fantasizes that she is impregnating me.

As I understand it, impregnation takes place when a male inseminates a female with his sperm. If we both are fantasizing about impregnation, would it not follow that she is imagining that she is the male and I am the female?
In your case, yes.

Some people bottom from the top. ;)

Is feeling feminine inevitable?

For me, probably, though I think I need more experience to really test it.😋

I like being femme-male, and I’m not very outwardly feminine, but intimately I like getting the kind of attention nice kinky guys want to give to friendly pretty women - taking a cock is very validating.

Better to me is G on q or qq where gender is irrelevant - just being and enjoying without set roles or expectations.

As the world perceives me, I would suspect it’s very masculine. Although more than a few times I’ve been called a pretty boy or pretty man. When I was young it took me awhile to figure out what that meant, even though I was trying to appear and act like every other guy. But I can hang with straight guys for the most part, except I don’t give a shit about sports or player stats.

As far as when I’m with another man, no I wouldn’t say feminine. I agree with the submissive responses. It is not masculine to submit, especially sexually to another man. But that doesn’t mean it’s feminine either. Some equate it that way I guess, if staying in a lane or being put in a box is important to you. It’s like saying if you so much as look at a man’s cock or have one less that straight experience that you are now gay and you can’t do anything straight again.

I absolutely prefer to submit to the sexual needs of a man. I want him to take complete charge, using me for his pressing desire to release his sexual energy. My reward is release, preferably in me, rather than on me. When a man controls me well enough, I orgasm without touching myself. My reward is more psychological than physical. IfI don’t cum, I will masturbate afterward.

Some have asked me to act femme, and I can do that. It helps them to get their head into it if the receiving partner acts like a slut, temping them past their reluctance to commit to the act. This is more common with straight guys who just want their dick sucked.

But my preference is to find a man who is comfortable and confident with being a top. One who is unapologetically going to take what he wants, where he wants and gets off how he wants. I don’t think that makes me feminine, it just makes me a submissive bottom.

Just wish there were more men who aren’t afraid to let that confident, arrogant, take charge side out. I really dislike having to take charge as a bottom, it happens more than I would like.

Yes, and that is how my wife and I felt. She even likes me to wear lavender or jasmin scent so I smell pretty for my man, her.

Back