Pussy worship

Anyone here has a pussy worship fantasy or kink?

I can spend hours down on my wife either her lying down and me in between her legs or her sitting on my face grinding her pussy on my face and tongue until she comes in my mouth.

I Am not one who loves women with bald pussy, I like it when she keeps her pussy Neatly trimmed, short enough to see her two lips well and long enough that it prickles my nose when I am buried in her flesh.

My favorite position is her sitting in a reclining chair with me kneeling and glued to her pussy if she rocks I serve as her personal fuck toy, she traps my head in between her thighs and lets me out for air every once in while. This game can go on and on and on, until she comes profusely all over my face.

Honestly, this alone satisfies me sexually at times!

Anyone else with the same kink?
Sounds like heaven

My wife must be one of the few that love it when I do it to her when she is drunk but says no normally. I think it must be her religious upbringing. I love licking pussy !

I love to have my husband go down on me or have me sit on his face until I cum at least three times. I want his face covered in my wetness and then kiss me with that sloppy mess. So sexy.
It’s very much appreciated when a woman appreciates an eater’s voracious appetite. Wanting to kiss them with their face still smothered with the fragrance of their wetness is so extremely arousingly satisfying to an eater; bravo to the both of you!

My wife must be one of the few that love it when I do it to her when she is drunk but says no normally. I think it must be her religious upbringing. I love licking pussy !
Do you mean to say that she only lets go when she is drunk?

Poor thing, in that case, wine once or twice a week, not more, we wouldn’t want her to develop a dependence for your eating habits, it could be detrimental to her health. 😉

I love to have my husband go down on me or have me sit on his face until I cum at least three times. I want his face covered in my wetness and then kiss me with that sloppy mess. So sexy.
Mmmmm....so love my face used like that ....looking up at her wet pussy descending as she prepares to sit on my extended tongue....then covering my mouth and nose......rubbing and humping to several orgasms.....drenching me in her juices...love to be at her mercy.....feeling her cum....squirming and trembling through her orgasm and starting over again!

I am almost certain I could recognize a woman based only on the taste of her pussy. I would so love to put that theory to the test! 😍

I'd do it for hours if I could. My wife will finally push me off when she gets to sensitive. Sigh
Yeah I luv that, get that fuck button so sensitive, pause, stroke then dick-slap it just to remind her .... ima start all over again 😏

It's simply a delight to lick a pussy until the woman orgasms over and over again. More to the point I love it when she grabs your hair and just grinds her pussy on my face. Number one favorite activity. I would love to find a woman I could please like that...over and over and over again.

It's simply a delight to lick a pussy until the woman orgasms over and over again. More to the point I love it when she grabs your hair and just grinds her pussy on my face. Number one favorite activity. I would love to find a woman I could please like that...over and over and over again.
I am sure a lot of women would appreciate your patience and talented tongue forging deep in their pussy! ;)

I consider pussy worship a wonderful privilege. In our FLR, I must earn this privilege. I work hard to do so. My penis must be restrained by a tight panty girdle so I do not ejaculate while providing service. The greatest joy of my life is HER orgasm. I am addicted to her scent and her taste. She knows this and uses this knowledge to tease and control me. I love her for it.

I consider pussy worship a wonderful privilege. In our FLR, I must earn this privilege. I work hard to do so. My penis must be restrained by a tight panty girdle so I do not ejaculate while providing service. The greatest joy of my life is HER orgasm. I am addicted to her scent and her taste. She knows this and uses this knowledge to tease and control me. I love her for it.
what a wonderful docile pussy eater you are. I would love to witness you adoring her pussy. 😘

It's always been a big (okay, huge) fantasy of mine to serve my Mistress/Owner as a chaste oral service slave. In this fantasy Miss keeps me permanently locked into a chastity device that prevents any unauthorized erections or orgasms. She periodically supervises milking of my prostate or administering unsatisfying dribbling ruined orgasms to keep my reproductive system healthy while also keeping me perpetually sexually frustrated and desperate to please.

I've been carefully and methodically trained to provide skilled and enthusiastic oral service to my Miss, including being severely disciplined for poor or lackluster performance. So basically pleasuring females through ardent skilled oral service constitutes the focus of my sex life and my general purpose in life.

When she doesn't have use for me herself, or if she just wants me out of the way when she entertains one of her lovers, she'll often send me to service one of her female friends, colleagues, or clients that are aware of my "situation". A few of her very closest friends have her permission to summon me directly if I'm not otherwise in use.

I have no control over who these Ladies are, or how I'm to let them use me. They come from all walks of life and are of varying age, body type, ethnicity, experience, and sexual inclination. Some are kind to me and quite grateful for my ministrations, while a few of the others are quite demanding and even a bit cruel in how they use me. One woman in particular is quite intimidating because she frequently summons me solely to enjoy my humiliation as she has me service her right after she's been with one of her lovers. I'm already quite used to consuming my own ejaculate, as this has been a condition of the privilege for as long as I can remember. But the humiliation of consuming that of another man, especially under these circumstances, is mortifying.

There are a lot of ways that fantasy can wander depending on my mood and kink level. But the common theme reflects how I feel in real life. I'm literally starving for pussy, and pleasing a Woman this way is a super-intimate experience for me. It's also likely the most effective way for me to please and entertain her. And I do love being useful. 😇

uxXTy1OV_o.jpg
What a good eater you are, obeying her commands and satisfying her friends. ;)

I have always wanted to write a story that closely resembles your description of your current delicious situation. Have you ever thought of writing down a few of the episodes?

All in good fun, thank you for sharing your story.

I know it isn't for everyone, but I love the aroma. So much so I ask women please do not bathe before I come there...Some ladies are so fastidious, it has no taste, flavor or odor.

Always make her know she is appreciated and have her lift up her legs real nice and high as you show her that hot oral appreciation by giving her a good firm licking and making her know you appreciate her! As with enough licking,kissing,and tasting she will want you to be also taking her and mounting her balls deep and giving her a nice hard and cream filled filling up!

Last edited:
Back