Cyber Command Protects America, Doesn't Tell Traitor in Chief

Since this was already posted:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1503413

There are two possible reasons for this story.

A) It's true, and this is a way for our intelligence agencies to let Russia know they're not as secure as they think they are and oh, btw, two can play at that game.

This now causes Russia to panic and spend time and money to figure out which systems may be infected, disrupting said systems, and continually having them look over their shoulder.

Also, this lets Putin know the con artist can't stop this because he doesn't know about it (until now), and that he won't be able to apologize for them this time.

B) It's not true, but this is a clever psy ops program to let Russia think they're not as secure as they think they are.

This now causes Russia to panic and spend time and money to figure out which systems may be infected, disrupting said systems, and continually having them look over their shoulder.

Also, this makes Putin think the con artist can't stop this because he doesn't know about it (until now), and that he won't be able to apologize for them this time.

Lol. Masterful deduction!

A) It's true, and this is a way for our intelligence agencies to let Russia know they're not as secure as they think they are and oh, btw, two can play at that game.

Also, this lets Putin know the con artist can't stop this because he doesn't know about it (until now), and that he won't be able to apologize for them this time.

B) It's not true, but this is a clever psy ops program to let Russia think they're not as secure as they think they are.

Also, this makes Putin think the con artist can't stop this because he doesn't know about it (until now), and that he won't be able to apologize for them this time.

You dont think one reason might be that it's just pure bullshit?

I don't know if it is or isn't but the whole thing smells like it.
Sun Tzu 101 is never let your enemy know what you're capable of so there's zero reason to leak any of this. It would do only harm.

There is only one possibility...Donald Duck found out and wanted to act tough given all the boat and plane buzzings... so he leaked it. Look....the guy is a fucking moron. And the right wingers here are just as fucking stupid. Just read their posts. No one in our Govt working in cyber security leaked this.

There is only one possibility...Donald Duck found out and wanted to act tough given all the boat and plane buzzings... so he leaked it. Look....the guy is a fucking moron. And the right wingers here are just as fucking stupid. Just read their posts. No one in our Govt working in cyber security leaked this.

Cite?

Or more propaganda?

You're consistent with the propaganda so I'm putting my money on that option.

Cite?

Or more propaganda?

You're consistent with the propaganda so I'm putting my money on that option.

Prove me wrong traitor.

And why do asshole republicans refuse to take up the 9-11 first responder bill again? Because they are traitors

Traitor is a strong word.

Dump is an obvious stable genius.

And every article posted on the interweb should be treated as gospel.

Prove me wrong traitor.

And why do asshole republicans refuse to take up the 9-11 first responder bill again? Because they are traitors

enough with the feee $$ shit

19 yrs, ENOUGH ALREADY miliking us:mad:

So much anger that Russia engaged in cyber attacks on us
but an obvious pride that we are doing it to them...

We've known our country was in the cyber warfare business
when they attacked Iran's centrifuges.
It's one of our more open secrets.
The Russians already know
that we're attacking them.

Prove me wrong traitor.

I hope you take my advice on getting help with your ADHD. You went from Trump being left out of the cyber loop to now "republicans refuse to take up 9-11 BILL". What's next, Mary Poppins is a NAZI? The inside of your head must resemble the aftermath of an EF4 TORNADO

FYI; House Judiciary subcommittee voted unanimously to funding and is expected to fly through the house. Mitch said the senate will act in a compassionate manner as before, waiting for the bill to arrive to the senate. If the house fills the bill with all sorts of pork there will be be debate in the senate.

Assholes and traitors??? Really, that really sounds like something SKY PILOT would say while flying around in his SR-71 and suffering from HYPOXIA. FYI, Sky built a 5 seater SR-71 so he can fly around with his faithful accomplices Cowflopper, Zipperhead, Carnalwhatever nobbydownunder, maybe you can hitch a ride in the luggage compartment. You guys can litter the landscapes with all kinds of trigger bombs.

Are those the only reasons, just those 2 ? You know Trump gave the authority for cyber command to act on their own, more autonomy. Trump raised the stature of cyber command to it's own command, independent with more autonomy to act aggressively without having to notify the whitehouse on every incident.

More of the same old shit. :rolleyes:

You scream that it's all Trump's fault over everything. Iran didn't blow up those tankers, Trump just says they did and the video doesn't prove nuttin' because Donald Duck. Trump doesn't know what his cyber command is doing, because he's orange. Trump's failing in the polls against literally every D running for President - even the ones polling less than 1% - because liar in chief. Trump isn't enforcing US law. Trump is losing every case in court. Trump is a racist. Trump is Putin's puppet. Trump, Trump, Trump...

It's ALL propaganda from the LEFT.

You've gone so far and gone there so often that every time you open your mouth everyone just turns away because they've heard it all before. It always ends up with the same result too that everything you say is a lie because the truth eventually proves it to be a lie. Not that you care; you're a propaganda artist. You know you're lying but you repeat the lies even when shown the truth. You'll continue to repeat the lies knowing that they're lies because if you can convince 1 more person to repeat them, then you've done your job.

It's not about Trump. It's about propaganda and spreading it around. You lie, know you lie, repeat the lies and enjoy it. Because your end game is to get another moron to back you. Because if you can get all the morons to march in sequence to your drum, you can own the world right before you destroy it.

I think it was Lenin who referred to his type as "useful idiots."

Prove me wrong traitor.

dudly, I don't have to prove you're wrong. The fact that you immediately went full frontal lobotomy is enough proof for most to know you said something you can't back up.

As for the second, appropriations bills are Constitutionally required to originate in the House. You know, the lower chamber currently controlled by the Democrats...

Happy to see that there are still loyal Americans at some of the controls in the United States to avoid the Russian-directed activities of Putin's asset in the United States, Donald Trump. Tough if the fellow-traveler Trumpettes here whine about that. They've lost their patriotism licenses.

Oh, wow, what a zinger.

The Rs have controlled the House for most of the past ten years until this year. And if you listened to the 9/11 Group they have all said it has been all those patriotic Rs whining and holding up the funding year after year.

"Not all Rs oppose 9/11 funding, but everyone who does oppose funding is a Republican."

The NEW D House just passed a 70 yr funding bill. It is now in the hands of McConnell, another "patriot." And we'll see what the Grim Reaper does with it.

You have been destroyed. This is ENTIRELY a Republican issue.

dudly, I don't have to prove you're wrong. The fact that you immediately went full frontal lobotomy is enough proof for most to know you said something you can't back up.

As for the second, appropriations bills are Constitutionally required to originate in the House. You know, the lower chamber currently controlled by the Democrats...

Oh, wow, what a zinger.

The Rs have controlled the House for most of the past ten years until this year. And if you listened to the 9/11 Group they have all said it has been all those patriotic Rs whining and holding up the funding year after year.

"Not all Rs oppose 9/11 funding, but everyone who does oppose funding is a Republican."

The NEW D House just passed a 70 yr funding bill. It is now in the hands of McConnell, another "patriot." And we'll see what the Grim Reaper does with it.

You have been destroyed. This is ENTIRELY a Republican issue.

Please tell the class where what I said was incorrect. Are not all appropriations bills required under the Constitution to originate in the House? Are not the D's currently in majority control of the House? Are not the D's the ones whom John Stewart was complaining about NOT DOING ANYTHING?

That the COMMITTEE approved a bill is irrelevant to those points. Nor can you complain that the R's haven't taken up the bill which apparently HASN'T YET MADE IT TO THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE FOR A VOTE.

At some point you have to cut the crap and learn about what's really going on below the headlines.

Um, how could they have "not done anything" when they've have no say in the matter for ten years? The ones who have not done anything are the Rethugs who ruled the House.

As I said, the minute the Dems were in control--the first time they've had a majority vote-- they immediately funded the program for 70 years, instead of one, or two, as the Republicans have done for years and years, bitching and complaining the entire time. Did you hear any D bitching?

Stewart's comments were directed to the House of Representatives. The Dems just happened to inherit it at this moment with this history of REPUBLICAN inaction and so they sat there and got the brunt of it. But historically and factually, it was and is the patriotic Rs who have held this up over and over.

Please tell the class where what I said was incorrect. Are not all appropriations bills required under the Constitution to originate in the House? Are not the D's currently in majority control of the House? Are not the D's the ones whom John Stewart was complaining about NOT DOING ANYTHING?

That the COMMITTEE approved a bill is irrelevant to those points. Nor can you complain that the R's haven't taken up the bill which apparently HASN'T YET MADE IT TO THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE FOR A VOTE.

At some point you have to cut the crap and learn about what's really going on below the headlines.

Back