The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: We have to find yellow items to put in sunshine boxes - they are supposed to inspire happiness and hope for the future.
Him: What about this yellow nail polish?
Me: Eww. No. That is hideous.
Him: Yellow note pad.
Me: Okay, but I don't see how that would make her feel happier and more hopeful.
(Find Burt's Bees pampering items, a small yellow candle, yellow bath bomb.
Him: Found exactly what needed.

GUEST_aef582f6-255a-4166-9fdb-fbf703a59c1d

Fucker.

Me: We have to find yellow items to put in sunshine boxes - they are supposed to inspire happiness and hope for the future.
Him: What about this yellow nail polish?
Me: Eww. No. That is hideous.
Him: Yellow note pad.
Me: Okay, but I don't see how that would make her feel happier and more hopeful.
(Find Burt's Bees pampering items, a small yellow candle, yellow bath bomb.
Him: Found exactly what needed.

GUEST_aef582f6-255a-4166-9fdb-fbf703a59c1d

Fucker.

You made Luk bleed?

We've returned to summer weather patterns—
the only thing that can be relied upon is that the weather forecast won't be right.​

Capital Weather Gang Verified Account
@capitalweather

This weekend's seasonal "blue moon" will be the last of this decade.
Saturday night's sky in Washington should allow for viewing and
the @Space_Station will pass through the sky as well!

(link)

10:54 AM - 17 May 2019

The seasonal blue moons occur every two to three years on average.

The next one is set for Aug. 22, 2021.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...w-watch-full-flower-blue-moon-saturday-night/

I'm so glad that I listened to that. Fucking hilarious. Sad and pathetic but fucking hilarious. True comedy is rare these days.

I'm so glad that I listened to that. Fucking hilarious. Sad and pathetic but fucking hilarious. True comedy is rare these days.

You used to log under ooo0oo and post all sorts of personal attacks + reposting female posters' pictures & demeaning them.

What made you stop???
The board used to be awash with such attack alts, now they're none.

No, seducing loads of men. The killing part is well... not ideal. I might have to outsource.

Loads from men. Got it.

WTF are you listening to? How can something be sad and pathetic but true comedy. :confused:

Divine Comedy.

You used to log under ooo0oo and post all sorts of personal attacks + reposting female posters' pictures & demeaning them.

What made you stop???
The board used to be awash with such attack alts, now they're none.

That was Nipples, you fucking dipshit. Rob is not Nipples. von_B is not Nipples. von_B is not Rob. Nipps gets banned, stays away for a spell and then comes back to fuck with you morons. See? This is the shit that makes people kick you to the curb.

Loads from men. Got it.

Divine Comedy.

That was Nipples, you fucking dipshit. Rob is not Nipples. von_B is not Nipples. von_B is not Rob. Nipps gets banned, stays away for a spell and then comes back to fuck with you morons. See? This is the shit that makes people kick you to the curb.

oo0oo was Your alt.

On a personal level the 'stinky paki' or retard didn't bother me - I'm no Mary Theresa either.
But your reposting of female posters' pictures were the hallmark of a hooligan.

It's in the past so it no longer matters, but don't do it again.
People ain't cretins, they can tell when it's you.

I'm not arguing with your ignorant ass in the ISO thread, Q-####.

You called Zumi a nigger to impress your idiot cohorts. There's no coming back from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back