Large Labia/Piss Flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love them! Something to nibble and hold while I am down there. One ex had very large labia that were super sensitive. I miss them ... oh, and her I guess! :)

Love them. They are so nice to hold in the mouth and suck on. Oh Yes.

Agree big time!! Mrs. Screwher is on the smaller size. Only 5'. But her labia is rather thick and meaty. Honestly her small stature makes her "lips" all the more hotter!

All depends - some women have a lot of control over the upper sections of their labia surrounding the clit and these can be, er very entertaining in states of high arousal.

Depends what you mean by 'large' too - excessive of anything is not that exciting to me, but I am a fan of piss flaps that extend somewhat.

I was told recently that I have big labia...

If you're a fan, can you tell me what the appeal is other than visual?

I think it’s the feeling when you lick and suck it into your mouth. I adore it and love doing oral.

I was told recently that I have big labia...

If you're a fan, can you tell me what the appeal is other than visual?

I am a big fan of big labia. Other than the visual appeal (that is very strong), there is the tactile appeal. When fingering a woman, those big, fleshy lips feel wonderful and provide some nice indirect stimulation to the clit. When her pussy gets wet, those big lips can get nice and puffy and gape open, like a welcome mat to the vagina. And when eating a pussy with big labia, it's just more sensitive flesh to lick, suck, nibble, and bite. I also think that increased surface area holds the wonderful aroma of an aroused cunt nicely.

BTW, I am a fan of enlarged or exaggerated female sexual features in general. Big breasts, big nipples, big clits, big labia are all a huge turn-on for me. I guess I'm a 'size king'.

Not even possible to dislike - large flaps and labia is perfection..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back