TSCLT 6.0: Hemi Bacon Intensive Care Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday!!!

We haz rain to open the day again. It's not s'posed to rain a lot, but knowing how weather prognosticators are, fuck what they said. Wat may get a trusty weather rock and hang it out back. Then again, there may be a chance to crank the bike and take it for a spin, insh'Allah.

So, Bama, ND, Clemson, and UCF for the football final four??? No, OU over ND, or even Georgia. Fuck OSU. Sorry, Pink. Unless it's Oklahoma State . . . . ;)

Bunkie has been at it again, too. Craftily so . . . .

tumblr_pisyiin6OA1v2i7gi_500.jpg
tumblr_pj1bwhtrSS1wv0172o1_500.jpg

Warm weather again today, but it is sure to end some time; probably soon.
Just got back from Saint Louie; what a fucked-up place to drive in.
I even got trapped in the parking lot of McDonalds by the drive-up lines. No one wanted to yield to let me out. Now I know why people shoot people; numbers and proximity seem to breed/create self-absorbed assholes.

Self-absorbed assholes are the ruination of Society, no matter how small. That and the need to be right.

Just look at the GB, f'instance.

It seems that I have a wee infection from Allah knows what. It's on my left index finger. I probably gouged it with a bad splinter. Looks like it needs a cut and a dousing of 91% isopropyl and then some antiseptic ointment and a bandaid. That killed off the last one.

Fuck taking this shit to Doc-In-The -Box . . . .

13_big.jpg

Morning all.

It's snowing. No accumulation in the streets but about 1/4" is covering the dirt/grass, etc. I'm actually happy to see it.

I've got to run some errands a little later but that shouldn't be much of a problem. *crosses fingers*

The cats are going to want out in a bit. Should be fun to watch their reaction. We didn't have any snow here at all last year so neither have seen it before. So both are going to do the, "What's this shit on my feet?" routine.

It sounds like the proper course of treatment to me. ;) ;)

Right now, I'm sipping on some tea because I have a bit of dry throat and a tickle.
Who knows, I might be catching up to a cold...

The first day of snow is one of the funniest parts of pet ownership.

Dogs look at you like, "What the fuck did I do to piss you off?"

Back when I was running gaze hounds the Greyhounds didn't want a damn thing to do with it. Couldn't wait to get back in. The Afghan's were like golden retrievers with their first wading pool. They fucking loved it.

Well, one has the fur for it and the other, not so much.

:D

I have the same situation here with dogs of the same breed, but very different coats.

The only problem is that long hair, close to the ground, brings "snowballs" into the house.

Silly fuckin' critters.

Mine are all window-gazers. Of course, with a cloudy day and snow, the windows are cold, so they're not going to be very interested. The day after when the sun comes out, and the little birds are out looking for something to eat, then there's going to be sill-sitting.

Trying to decide if breakfast is a good idea just yet. There's leftover Chinee.

Maybe if'n I put enough people on iggie, the GB will return to it's halcyon daze . . . .

tumblr_oqs230Laxt1ui8h3oo1_1280.jpg

Gato #1 is back in, didn't take long at all. Gato #2 took one look and ran back in and hid.

Yeah, iggy has been of a great comfort to me, so much hateful bullshit goes away.

My dog only cares about one thing, fetching balls. It can be pouring down rain and lightening, and that dog will go retrieve the ball if thrown.

Silly fuckers.

The boy cats ate breakfast and retired to what passes for the living room. The original cat was under the wood chair and the wee new boy cat was on it. They then proceeded to engage in a swatting contest, this after the overnight bed squabble which had the big one running off the two little ones - not that he slept on the bed, mind you, but no one else did, either. It was funny to watch.

The girl cat couldn't be bothered.

Based on projected water-falling, a ride is going to be out of the question . . . . :(

tumblr_pizix50uMw1rzx2hho1_1280.jpg

Yeah, iggy has been of a great comfort to me, so much hateful bullshit goes away.

If I gave a shit, I would create a DCL GB Halcyon Daze award thingie and bestow it upon you.

You could always give a full-blown testicle-moany about the wondemousness of it all, after the horrors of a non-iggie existence.

Oh, Teh H000manity!!!

More like, Oh, Teh St000pid!!!

images

Snowflakes falling in December

It never ceases to amaze me how you take people that have opinions that differ from your own as a personal affront.

Que does that too, but he has an #AspieBrain, so we give him more leeway.
Meatstack Funkenstein does that as well, but she fell off her courier bike and scrambled her brainbox.

You, though, have no excuse.

My dog only cares about one thing, fetching balls. It can be pouring down rain and lightening, and that dog will go retrieve the ball if thrown.

I once had a cat who retrieved her mousie if thrown. She'd go until I got bored with it. She wasn't pushy about it like a dog, so it got to be my idea.

And I'd forget.

And she got bored with it.

It was all very sad. So very sad. Then she died of old age and fetching neglect . . . . :(

tumblr_pihlgrjwxj1rxkuico1_250.gif

tumblr_nwg15xRos01scxhmmo1_1280.jpg

*chuckle*

Call them and they will come. Oh, the hoomanity...
Neanderthal in scope and effect.
Looks like a nice sunny day.
I can live with that.

Ahhh, the 'play' swatting. My two got into it a few weeks ago while I was laying on the couch watching the tube. The claws may be in but they don't pull any punches, there is force behind those swats.

Yeah, it's built. Ho ho ho . . . Teh St000pid!!!

Thanks be to Allah, no film at 11. Maybe some phlegm, but no film . . . .

Yeah, the old cat hit the little cat about 3 weeks ago. I could hear it, and I saw him just turn like, "Allah damn!!! that hurt!!!" Got his widdle bell rung, he did.

Speaking of scopes, I'm not shopping yet . . . yet. I'm still thinking Saiga shottie. Thank you, Fuehrer, for the tax cut which helps me keep the gun industry in bizness . . . .

tumblr_ofgvgziFcA1v57u1co1_1280.jpg

Morning, wat. :rose:

I'm currently listening to the rain on my roof, wondering if it's worth it to slip out of bed. Since I have my dog curled up next to me, there is little incentive.

It's a beautiful weapon. It's a lot easier to fire than a regular shotgun, even though it's still spray and pray.

:D :D :D

Well, I'm ready for a movie and a nap.

Hey, you guys wanna help me buy a new car?

I want a compact with awesome suspension and low road noise. Reverse cameras, blind spot notification, hands free, cruise control; all those modern safety things. Automatic.

No fucking european imports. The gas refill opening must be on the left side of car or gtfo! No proprietary oil changes and maintenance services.

Good gas mileage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back