TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home. Grazing. Dawn is out there somewhere on her own, or hibernating, or maybe curled up with a reasonable excuse for some kind of studmuffin. :eek:

I don't think it ever got above freezing today. The wind is steady around this place, too. It was a good day to stay inside. Of course, Wat got to wander in and out from place to place, experiencing the chill of the bracing air, and . . .

pleased because a trim crew started this morning. Rumor has it that the six guys got nearly 4 units completed. Of course, I haven't had time to check behind them yet, but for the time being, they cunt be any worser'n that asshat known as Baby Bro Yo.

Allah is truly merciful and bestows great blessings, and so on and so forth . . . .

tumblr_o9easnnh6G1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_o9easl5x0X1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Did I mention they stole my nephew's car from in front of his house? First thing T-giving morning, apparently. He has/had a Chrysler 300, loaded. Nice car, one of the first ones of the newer style.

The cops called - they found it.

I'm wagering they found what's left of it.

From Thursday to Tuesday? Not much doubt in my head . . . . :(

natashayi041208p07pt1natashayi041208p07pt2_020.jpg

Did I mention they stole my nephew's car from in front of his house? First thing T-giving morning, apparently. He has/had a Chrysler 300, loaded. Nice car, one of the first ones of the newer style.

Them fuckers are fast. Check out this link to a FB page and click on the +4 photo, it's a little real time video of of a pickup with a sled deck and two sled being heisted. Takes about 5 seconds to get into the truck and drive off.

Quiet enough, too. They sleep on the front of the house and the rolling stock is parked out front.

I just wouldn't have figured a 12-year-old Chrysler 300 to have much value to scum like that.

More tenants from Allah in Islamic Hell. May camels cornhole them bloody for Eternity.

That may be Islamic camel heaven, 72 car thieves . . . .

kelly-erikson-14.jpg

Quiet enough, too. They sleep on the front of the house and the rolling stock is parked out front.

I just wouldn't have figured a 12-year-old Chrysler 300 to have much value to scum like that.

More tenants from Allah in Islamic Hell. May camels cornhole them bloody for Eternity.

That may be Islamic camel heaven, 72 car thieves . . . .

Alaskans have a lot of firearms and many people keep them quite handy. Pretty soon, folks are going be shooting these thieving bastards.

The cops called - they found it.

I'm wagering they found what's left of it.

From Thursday to Tuesday? Not much doubt in my head . . . . :(

natashayi041208p07pt1natashayi041208p07pt2_020.jpg

Back when I owned a newspaper and associated equipment, including a Dodge Ram, the truck was stolen from behind the office on a Saturday night and recovered Sunday morning, with the suspects still at large. The truck was heavily damaged.
The sheriff called Monday with news designed to make him look good when I asked if he knew anything about a stolen truck.
"Who cares about a stolen truck?" he said in what I regarded as a dismissive tone.
So I told him I cared.
Two hours later the sheriff called to brag that the suspects were in custody. If that pickup had belonged to 97 percent of the people in town, that report would have gathered dust and no one would have ever been arrested.
I've since sold the newspaper and am back with the 97 percent.
Either way, I sympathize with your nephew.

Back when I owned a newspaper and associated equipment, including a Dodge Ram, the truck was stolen from behind the office on a Saturday night and recovered Sunday morning, with the suspects still at large. The truck was heavily damaged.
The sheriff called Monday with news designed to make him look good when I asked if he knew anything about a stolen truck.
"Who cares about a stolen truck?" he said in what I regarded as a dismissive tone.
So I told him I cared.
Two hours later the sheriff called to brag that the suspects were in custody. If that pickup had belonged to 97 percent of the people in town, that report would have gathered dust and no one would have ever been arrested.
I've since sold the newspaper and am back with the 97 percent.
Either way, I sympathize with your nephew.

Not for nothin', but the inclusion of Natasha Yi's heavily P-Shop airbrushed and smutty pic in your quoting above just totes ruins the intended emotional gravity and seriousness of your post. :D

^^^

Just a one off because I don't want to disrupt the thread or make it about me. (please don't answer)

I just wanted to say how utterly disgusted I was when IrezumiKiss openly encouraged Emerson40 and RobDownSouth's alts to stalk me. - with sexist and xenophobic comments and slurs.

Not the first time either.

Look who whines "Poor oppressed me!" all the fuckin. time.

Happy Wednesday!!!

Sad news is, it ain't about any of you fuckers, and it never was. Some folks couldn't behave sensibly if their very lives depended on it, and it's a tear-jerking shame they don't in more instances.

I had a truck stolen one day and found the next. They just took what was in it. The cops found it, had it towed, and it cost a small fortune to get it out of the lot - which also served as the impound lot. I was treated very much the same at the lot, too, like an impoundee. The poe-lease attitude was also very dismissive.

There looks like there will be a bit of scraping of Teh Sneaux to start the drive to work this morning. They'd probably shoot a car thief around here. Use a shotgun - it's not traceable. And gut-shoot 'em - let 'em get away . . . .

tumblr_o9pz9xO3KI1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_o9pz9tB5ti1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

When I was a lad, we observed someone stealing the neighbor's van and called the police. They said they couldn't send anyone because it was shift change.

:rolleyes:

Just as we are getting yet another dire prediction for the future of our warming planet, we are off to a record cold (driven by the sunspot cycles among things). Boy do these guys have a fantastic sense of timing...

It's a warm, dry, comfortable 19º this morning. I suppose with algore, it would probably be 12º.

^^^

Just a one off because I don't want to disrupt the thread or make it about me. (please don't answer)

I just wanted to say how utterly disgusted I was when IrezumiKiss openly encouraged Emerson40 and RobDownSouth's alts to stalk me. - with sexist and xenophobic comments and slurs.

Not the first time either.

Look who whines "Poor oppressed me!" all the fuckin. time.

I'm sorry, but when will you learn?

Call them and they will come.

Well, we've just about killed off this thread.

Will I be designated the author of the new one again? :devil:

Yeah, we have your weather here in Dawn Country.

Nineteen. We got a better dusting of snow. Did I ever mention that I'm no fan of Teh Sneaux? I wish to be clear on the matter. Make no mistake . . . .

If no one reports it before I get home, I'll start it. If the Forces of Evil start it, then I'll start another one. We're adaptable around this joint, for the most part, and thems what ain't need to toughen up a bit.

Oh, and fuck da poe-lease, too . . . . :D

tumblr_pim963RY9n1v2i7gi_500.jpg

tumblr_ndgt2qlsv21ru5xf1o1_1280.jpg

I am not a fan of snow and thankfully it is not a common occurrence down here, just the fawkin' ice. I hate it even worse.

Morning folks. Supposed to hit a sizzling 62 F. here today. All down hill from there though. Rain and snow forecast for the weekend.

It'll still be cold enough at the range this AM, very light wind though.

Sorry to hear about the auto theft Wat. Hope the damage wasn't too severe.

Ironically, I just saw that we're to have a drastic warmup in the next couple of days including T-storms.

Just as we are getting yet another dire prediction for the future of our warming planet, we are off to a record cold (driven by the sunspot cycles among things). Boy do these guys have a fantastic sense of timing...

"The existence of winter proves there is no such thing as climate change...HURR DURR!"

Someone still can't (or won't) recognize the difference between climate and weather

:rolleyes:

Home. Went to the Boo-fay for supper tonight. I think the waitress likes me. She butters me up for a tip. It works.

Got a pile of shit knocked out today. Got a few more tidbits to do tomorrow before the wheels arrive. I'd like to miss that walk, but there's no fucking chance in Hell of that's happening.

The senior PM arrived about noon. I knew where he was and the cold kept him huddled in the office trailer. I'd wager the heat is set several degrees above where it was set this morning. Ducking was successful - no contact.

The cleaning wench was there, so we all talked about how hawt she is. But she could stand un poco mas culo . . . .

tumblr_o9pz9jBhHU1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_o9pz9ebGGu1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

It is time to hit the ole salt mine. Much like everyone here we have winter type weather. But after looking at the calendar, well wouldja jus lookie there! it seems it's right on time. Please note, I won't be so annoyingly agreeable about it by the end of January.

Beautiful day at the range today. Warmed up faster than I expected and no wind worth mentioning.

I've got to get my hands on some Hornady 30 cal, 225 gr. ELD-M bullets. No one carries them locally and the damn shipping is a significant portion of the base price. I'll figure out a way...........somehow.

Sorry the car was taken, it's probably been stripped and scrapped by now, it's the right age for the parts to be valuable on ebay. More than a few I know of have been stolen and used to get home or to university, those normally turn up quickly parked under lights and locked up unharmed 10 hours away. No damage means the police don't bother to look for suspects so it's become a common issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back