Older Trans "Boys" (Men) and Admirers

I enjoy wearing girly clothes, lingerie and makeup, but I don't think I look that good. I've kinda stopped posting pictures for this reason; I just don't see why anyone would want to look at me.

Wish I was still young. I used to smile more in those days. It's difficult to look feminine when the weight of responsibility has turned your natural expression into a frown...

I'm happy to share via email or kik if anyone does want to see my efforts. ๐Ÿ’‹

attachment.php

What a very nice bump, Jhane.

I enjoy wearing girly clothes, lingerie and makeup, but I don't think I look that good. I've kinda stopped posting pictures for this reason; I just don't see why anyone would want to look at me.

Wish I was still young. I used to smile more in those days. It's difficult to look feminine when the weight of responsibility has turned your natural expression into a frown...

Perhaps you just have to put it in perspective...I think every older cis-female faces the same dilemma. And it's not just females, most men are aware that they have changed quite a bit over the years too. So they adjust...they don't try to be the young fashion model...perhaps more reserved and more selective with what they wear that enhances rather than detract.

And smile more, be happy...it's been said that it's not our problems that effect us, it's the way we think about our problems (or something wise and catchy like that ;) )

Or as my grandfather used to say; Buck up Bucko, and get back on the horse!

Does it matter about being looked at? I had my first trip out to a TV event and loved just being out as the new me. I'm not so young either but still got some appreciative comments. OK, it was after people had been drinking but you are probably better than you think. Besides, what better way to put a smile on your face than do something you enjoy?

Nicely stated and so true.... I regret not knowing back when I was younger what I know now about myself. Thanks to sites like LIT I have learned a lot.
Although there is regret and disappointment in what I missed out on, I am working on enjoying this chapter of my life and my attitude is aligning with who I am today....

Yeah, life is full of regrets. Or should we say; wishes? But, it's to ruin this day if we live in a bad one from the past. We only have this moment and we are the master of how we live it...happy or regretful. I'm glad you are actively living "you"...the one who is here today. I think your words are an inspiration ~ :heart:

Well said. :(

Nicely stated and so true.... I regret not knowing back when I was younger what I know now about myself. Thanks to sites like LIT I have learned a lot.
Although there is regret and disappointment in what I missed out on, I am working on enjoying this chapter of my life and my attitude is aligning with who I am today....

Wow you're statment is so true for me also, I wish I still looked like a thirtysometing, but I'm glad for the journey I've been on, it made me who I am today.

So chin up tits out and smile! Life is enjoyable and funny if you let it be!

Back