Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

LRfCNzv.jpg

She certainly looks like she's enjoying herself! I like how his cock is tied to his big toe. :devil:

Aargh, sorry Cookie, but this is way beyond comfort or even maybe I might think about it with enough persuasion. This lot have just put me off sex for a week!

Well, ok, for the rest of today ;)

Lucy, I'm with you. I just threw it in there for something different. I am not interested in this kind of play but I can't look away!!

I will say I have experienced mental predicament play. Maybe that's more under mind fuckery?? That kind of stuff ties me up in virtual knots!!

Lucy, I'm with you. I just threw it in there for something different. I am not interested in this kind of play but I can't look away!!

I will say I have experienced mental predicament play. Maybe that's more under mind fuckery?? That kind of stuff ties me up in virtual knots!!

Cookie, I know what you mean. Some things draw you in even though you don’t want to try it... but somethings get rid of my sex drive quicker than dunking my bits in ice!

However some of the recent postings.... mmmm, take my ass please!! X

Actually my favorite bit of predicament bondage is simply to fasten right hand to left ankle, and then tell them to crawl a short distance. Not entirely impossible, but so surprisingly difficult it engenders utter helplessness in most people.

Reverse for lefties. Behind the back for variety.

Evil evil Stag. :rolleyes:

Sometimes the simplest things can be the most effective. I dated a guy who told me not to move as he fucked me. That was it. I've written about this before... he said DO. NOT. MOVE. I was tied, spread eagle. He was slow, methodical, it felt delicious and I moved. Just a shift in my hips - I couldn't really move anything else. He stopped fucking me. He got up, told me I moved, he was done.

OMG. It was amazing.

Now imagine you're not told not to move, but that the scene would stop and you'd have to be punished if you broke out of bondage.

And you're being died up with thread.

That's gossamer bondage

Brilliant! I'm appropriating that.

I read a nice story once where the victim had their hands tied together with a single layer of thin tissue paper.
I'm a fan of mind games like that.

Now imagine you're not told not to move, but that the scene would stop and you'd have to be punished if you broke out of bondage.

And you're being died up with thread.

That's gossamer bondage

I read a nice story once where the victim had their hands tied together with a single layer of thin tissue paper.
I'm a fan of mind games like that.

Those are my faaaaaavorite kind. 😍

These make my brain hurt, although other body parts feel pretty nifty.

I do get pretty riled up with that confusion. I like it when my brain gets shut off and I focus on sensation rather than the predicament. But my body likes the predicament. Is that a predicament??? :rolleyes:

Gossamer bondage. I like the way it sounds.

These make my brain hurt, although other body parts feel pretty nifty.

I do get pretty riled up with that confusion. I like it when my brain gets shut off and I focus on sensation rather than the predicament. But my body likes the predicament. Is that a predicament??? :rolleyes:

Gossamer bondage. I like the way it sounds.

I do, too.

A while ago I was writing a little thing. She tied a jingle bell just behind the head of his cock and made him stand still while she did things to him.

If he twitched... if he made the bell jingle... :cool:

Evil evil Stag. :rolleyes:

Sometimes the simplest things can be the most effective. I dated a guy who told me not to move as he fucked me. That was it. I've written about this before... he said DO. NOT. MOVE. I was tied, spread eagle. He was slow, methodical, it felt delicious and I moved. Just a shift in my hips - I couldn't really move anything else. He stopped fucking me. He got up, told me I moved, he was done.

OMG. It was amazing.

I think we've talked about this before ... my BF's done similar things with me, although I wasn't tied. Not moving when someone's making me cum is possibly the hardest thing I've ever done.

I do, too.

A while ago I was writing a little thing. She tied a jingle bell just behind the head of his cock and made him stand still while she did things to him.

If he twitched... if he made the bell jingle... :cool:

Love this so much!

And Gossamer bondage would make a great story title.

My last entanglement, I would have him strip, stand in the center of the room, with his hands behind his head, and tease and tease and tease. He was wonderfully obedient. Never moved those hands once, even when I could see his biceps shaking. *sigh*

Love this so much!

My last entanglement, I would have him strip, stand in the center of the room, with his hands behind his head, and tease and tease and tease. He was wonderfully obedient. Never moved those hands once, even when I could see his biceps shaking. *sigh*

*jelly*

omg omg. I just remembered!

HOT older guy. Sassy and sarcastic AF, but deliciously accommodating. (Sadly, also in another time zone. Boooo.) I asked him to strip, then parade around in nothing but a black velvet jacket. That was fun. :D

Later (and he had never done this for an audience before) I asked him to stroke from completely flaccid to hard as steel. He was neither shy nor particularly modest, but this was new and I think pushed his comfort zone a bit. He chose not to... erm, finish... but it was fun while it lasted. ;)

Absolutely love your ideas and I wish it was tried on me. No kidding I know it would be very very difficult but who doesn't enjoy challenges that's fun and naughty?

Love this so much!

Back