What Are You Thinking Now ~7~

Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice it was for the vets to send me a condolence card after having my cat put to sleep. Just waiting for them to let me know when his ashes will be ready. :(

What happened to my sweet baby boy who wasn't all about himself and cared that he was ordering me around instead of nicely asking his mom to help him with things...oh I know!! He turned 13! UGH! I want my baby boy back!

What happened to my sweet baby boy who wasn't all about himself and cared that he was ordering me around instead of nicely asking his mom to help him with things...oh I know!! He turned 13! UGH! I want my baby boy back!

Give it a couple more years...by 17 my son is pretty good with his mom. He forgets sometimes, but mostly he's great.

Yup...13 to 16 are tough years. Then they start planning for prom, graduation and college, and they realize they still need you. Hang in there!!!

Give it a couple more years...by 17 my son is pretty good with his mom. He forgets sometimes, but mostly he's great.

Yup...13 to 16 are tough years. Then they start planning for prom, graduation and college, and they realize they still need you. Hang in there!!!

Thanks! So, what you're saying is that I need to take up some serious drinking for the next 3 - 4 years??

(Oh and let's throw in his slightly older, moody perfectionist sister!! I need a vacation!!)

Thanks! So, what you're saying is that I need to take up some serious drinking for the next 3 - 4 years??

(Oh and let's throw in his slightly older, moody perfectionist sister!! I need a vacation!!)

um....bad on the sister...that one may take longer...;)

Drinking helps. So does a sense of humor. I also found that, "you wanna eat?" was a great motivator. :D (although it did result in my son learning how to cook for himself...which is a good outcome, but has become expensive! :eek:)

After browsing the personals I'm thinking it's getting more like Craigslist. Makes me sad.

I have THREE whole hours of alone time today - a rare occurrence during the summer - need to find some trouble to get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back