Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Sometimes the best married woman needs a woman's special touch:kiss:

tumblr_nphxrmMeeT1syvz7ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_nspsma6TeP1syvz7ao1_500.jpg

So very sexy and true

Quite an interesting thread. A close married woman friend has been in a relationship with a another married woman friend for about a year. The friends told a story about how her friend came out to her as a lesbian. She admitted that she and her college friend experimented in college, one thing led to another, and my friend and her friends now have a very tender affair. My friend told me a few details about how wonderful the sex is (particularly her naked front against her friend's naked front) but it also seems the attraction stems from it being something different than a man, their already deep friendship and trust, and that it's freedom to be themselves.

I think as people get older they become more in tune and comfortable with their sexuality. Also, as people get older, they seek out adventure in ways they've yet to experience -- these things not limited to just sex. If someone never had a "college girl" phase, they may wonder if they missed out, and sometimes that curiousity gets the better of them.

Me personally, I knew full well what the embrace of a woman was like long before I married. Which is the bigger torment; curiousity about what you may be missing, or knowing full well what you're missing and craving it?

craving it, for sure. Easier to stay single but that has it's drawbacks too

Quite an interesting thread. A close married woman friend has been in a relationship with a another married woman friend for about a year. The friends told a story about how her friend came out to her as a lesbian. She admitted that she and her college friend experimented in college, one thing led to another, and my friend and her friends now have a very tender affair. My friend told me a few details about how wonderful the sex is (particularly her naked front against her friend's naked front) but it also seems the attraction stems from it being something different than a man, their already deep friendship and trust, and that it's freedom to be themselves.

I sometimes regret not reacting to propositions when I was younger, but I wasn't ready then, and I suspect things would be different now if I had. I think I am happy with curiousity, even though it's like an itch I can't scratch.

A day spent fantasizing and buzzing!!,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
Mr. T is totally right. I have spent the better part of the day buzzing, and fantasizing and cumming.
I'm craving something like this photo , and wanting him to be watching and laterpartcipating, knowing that he'd be getting off on it in a big way. I haven't had a sweet pussy against my mouth in quite a while, and after feasting on my cream today (on my fingers and toys) the fire is burning even hotter for a woman who wants to let me enjoy the fruits of her womanhood.

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
After spending yesterday rubbing and fingering, I had to be respectful and went for a family friendly workout, only to be surrounded by the fittest, most gorgeous young (well younger than me) women helping out. They were all in tight shorts with long hair, one was particularly nice. I had to excuse myself and went to the bathroom to ... Calm myself. Feel bad because they were all chirpy, smiling girls and I feel a bit pervy.

After spending yesterday rubbing and fingering, I had to be respectful and went for a family friendly workout, only to be surrounded by the fittest, most gorgeous young (well younger than me) women helping out. They were all in tight shorts with long hair, one was particularly nice. I had to excuse myself and went to the bathroom to ... Calm myself. Feel bad because they were all chirpy, smiling girls and I feel a bit pervy.

This is incredible!! I would hope to be one of those young ladies that gets you that turned on!

I totally understand!! These girls walk around half dressed now adays. I try to make as little eye contact as possible, lesbian here, so they won't feel creeped or offended. It doesn't seem to make a diff. I don't feel guilty about being pervy anymore. If they're going to dress half naked, even if it's at the gym(not the locker room) then they should expect everyone to look.

I totally understand!! These girls walk around half dressed now adays. I try to make as little eye contact as possible, lesbian here, so they won't feel creeped or offended. It doesn't seem to make a diff. I don't feel guilty about being pervy anymore. If they're going to dress half naked, even if it's at the gym(not the locker room) then they should expect everyone to look.

I enjoy an older woman, especially a mom! I'd love to get your attention and have you all turned on by me!

I would be very happy for my wife if she would let her inhibitions and worries go and live her fantasy within a discreet affair with a woman. Let her scratch her bi curious itch I say.

I have a neighbor who is gorgeous....but she is straight. I want to make love to her, but doubt it will happen.

I have a neighbor who is gorgeous....but she is straight. I want to make love to her, but doubt it will happen.

I noticed a goth wearing a sub choker over the weekend. She was gorgeous! A knowing smirk from her after admiring her jewelry tells me she may be up for some Bi fun. Unfortunately I am too chicken shit to make anything happen.
I hope you had a lonely weekend Amy!

after a friend sent me some gifs of for lack of a better word girl on girl(sorry if I am offending anyone it is not my intent at all) I found myself getting very turned on, I told him and he sent a slew of them...I am so confused that it turned me on and I actually came to one of them, can you help me out and tell me I'm ok...I've always been totally straight, I LOVE I mean LOVE men but now I can't get the thoughts of being touched, by a woman, out of my head

This morning I spent with two younger and one older coworker. We had plans on running, but they ended when one of the younger women said, "Hey, my mom's at Starbucks and wants to know if we'll join her."

Talk about heaven: I saw many coeds there, "studying"

This morning I spent with two younger and one older coworker. We had plans on running, but they ended when one of the younger women said, "Hey, my mom's at Starbucks and wants to know if we'll join her."

Talk about heaven: I saw many coeds there, "studying"

If only I drank coffee... :D

I've had similar experiences in other places though. The local Barns & Noble, and of all places: Spencers. You'd be surprised the number of flirtations that go on in those places. But lingerie stores or adult stores? Those are the best. ;)

If only I drank coffee... :D

I've had similar experiences in other places though. The local Barns & Noble, and of all places: Spencers. You'd be surprised the number of flirtations that go on in those places. But lingerie stores or adult stores? Those are the best. ;)

They serve tea as well. Frappuccino are good, too. ;)

Spencers was a good place to go, until the young men decided it's a place to harass older women.

In the spring and summer, I love LOVE to clothes shop: Clerks are helpful

Spencers was a good place to go, until the young men decided it's a place to harass older women.

In the spring and summer, I love LOVE to clothes shop: Clerks are helpful

That's a shame! I don't recall seeing such incidents at my local store. Besides, older women know how to have fun too. :)

Clerks can be very helpful sometimes. Especially if you can find one who's also a flirt. ;)

after a friend sent me some gifs of for lack of a better word girl on girl(sorry if I am offending anyone it is not my intent at all) I found myself getting very turned on, I told him and he sent a slew of them...I am so confused that it turned me on and I actually came to one of them, can you help me out and tell me I'm ok...I've always been totally straight, I LOVE I mean LOVE men but now I can't get the thoughts of being touched, by a woman, out of my head

They say every woman has a lesbian inside her ;) definitely don't think you're weird or that it's wrong for you to be turned on by that. But if you'd like to explore some more, let me know!

Back