Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o3osacFKaf1qdm4vvo1_540.jpg

Just found out my partner is pregnant! Can't wait for her sexy bump to appear, I will.make sure I take plenty of pics to remember it by.

Just found out my partner is pregnant! Can't wait for her sexy bump to appear, I will.make sure I take plenty of pics to remember it by.

Congratulations. First one? I hope you'll be able to share some of those pics here with us so we can enjoy her with you.

Absolutely lovely!

As I've matured in my own homosexuality over the years, I've so come to love and appreciate ALL of the many wonderful facets of homosexuality, and not simply my gay love of men and their cocks!

So, seeing such a beautiful photo as this one, is an absolute DELIGHT to me...not just as a man who, like ALL other men, gets turned-on by seeing "lesbian action"...but, more as a homosexual man who intimately knows the pure joys and pleasures of same-sex lovemaking! And the lovely lesbian women depicted in this fine photo are obviously "in love" with each other...if even for this one event...and are actually making homosexual love! 💋💕💋

The fact that one of these lovers is lusciously pregnant, only enhances the beauty and eroticism of the scene! Actually, judging from what I sense from their deep, honest lovemaking, it would not surprise me to find that this lovely couple are actually committed spouses, and that the pregnancy is actually THEIRS! Such an incredibly beautiful thing!!! 💖

Thank you, Liz3223, for sharing!

Very lovely...very artistic!

tumblr_n5eso5jffm1rtmkc8o1_540.jpg

Motherhood changes you in so many ways–some physical, some emotional, but all good. Carrying my lover’s baby was more than my expression of love. I wanted to be the mother of his child to raise her in joy and protect her.

http://sandywhoart.tumblr.com/post/85913660759/motherhood-changes-you-in-so-many-wayssome

Lovely Sandy! What a fabulous shot...what a beautiful woman...what a wonderful body...swelling with love and all the myriad delights of motherhood! Exquisitely and creatively depicted!!! Thank you for sharing yourself with us this way! 💋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back