Literotica on my laptop.

One hand working. One hand playing. :devil:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-04-25-Hands-Pic-9sm.jpg
    2015-04-25-Hands-Pic-9sm.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
This is my first upload. Not sure I know what I'm doing...

A dome in my state Capitol...

Oops I put this on the wrong thread... Sorry :(

Last edited:
A photo from one day at work. This is the second time, that I know of, a wolf has been close to me. This time I got to see it's tracks, last time its tracks were overtop mine and someone else observed that.

A photo from one day at work. This is the second time, that I know of, a wolf has been close to me. This time I got to see it's tracks, last time its tracks were overtop mine and someone else observed that.

Oh I love that, what a clear print, and it looks like a good sized wolf too. :)

You have nice manly hands.

Oh I love that, what a clear print, and it looks like a good sized wolf too. :)

You have nice manly hands.

The print was less than 12 hours old, probably much less since it was made at night. It seems to be, I wear an XL glove so that can give you an indication of the animals size.

Thank you. :):kiss:

That's very cool. :)

The print was less than 12 hours old, probably much less since it was made at night. It seems to be, I wear an XL glove so that can give you an indication of the animals size.

Thank you. :):kiss:

He was a nice size then!

Hard at work?

is that an iced coffee?! I thought you'd still be on the hot stuff up there...

sure does! thanks for joining in!

More Bailey's in the latte would have worked.

HA! such a creative problem solver, you!

I swear, my hands are constantly at play :devil:

such a wonderful moody shot :rose:

inspirational... :kiss:

Literotica on my laptop.

One hand working. One hand playing. :devil:

attachment.php

busy, busy, busy :devil::kiss:

wow! great shot!!! shivers....
thanks for sharing your day... :kiss::heart:

Ohhh love this…. just beautiful.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back