Garnate Needs a New Nose

I think the thread just took the lead in your body parts dealio Rob.

Garnate's Nose will forever be enshrined in the Lit Bodyparts Hall of Fame, alongside Pookie's Third Nipple, Lady Funkenstein's Cyclist Thighs and Naughtycakes' Ass Dimples.

I'd forgotten about that naughtycakes. She was a freak that one.

Sheeez.

No kidding. There are quite a few folks who have what might be considered to have an "extraordinarily high sex drive", but Ms. Cakes was in a class by herself.

Glynndah's being a bit "rhymes-with-itchy" in the blurt thread. If she bails on us, Lorilei said she'd fill in but she has a $200 per hour rate ($600 minimum) and a strict "no-touching" policy.

Your call.

The no touching is non-negotiable, by the way. You're probably better off sticking with Glynndah.

The no touching is non-negotiable, by the way. You're probably better off sticking with Glynndah.

Oh, I believe you. I saw the picture you posted on your website of the guy who thought you were kidding about that. :eek:

Oh and speaking about your website, the link to the "Reddi-Whip challenge" goes to a "page not found". :(

I have a better donation idea, betty.
you're always telling us how much you earn.
this kid actually wants and needs some facial surgery.

Playing catch up

The night of 16 Garnate threads. I have a feeling the death threats will be starting soon.

Against your nose?

I counted 17 threads(yeah I was bored). Record maybe?

In General, It's sad to see misplaced loyalty on any side, especially when unknowingly lies are being defended as truth. Pete needs to bring his ass back from jughead land so he can spill his guts and clear the air.

Last edited:
You say that like there's anything more important in the world than what people on the Internet think of a woman's appearance and whether or not random people who we do not and never will know have had sex with each other.

crazy-talk.gif

Some maybe interested because of the sex aspect but I think there is much more to it than that, after all the sex lasted for what all of 3 minutes :rolleyes:

I can't believe how many people get all morally shamey over the idea that a couple of people, married or not, hooked up from here and fucked. I mean, come on. It's an erotica website. What do you expect? The only part I find surprising is that folks brag about it. I don't know why anyone takes their personal sexcapades to the board since there really is no upside to it. Keep in on the DL, that's what I say. (Yes I am still using terms from 15 years ago.)

You say that like there's anything more important in the world than what people on the Internet think of a woman's appearance and whether or not random people who we do not and never will know have had sex with each other.

The last bit of the paragraph hurted my brain

Pete needs to bring his ass back from jughead land so he can spill his guts and clear the air.

What is he going to say? He's a dope, at best. His whole knight in shining armour routine was lame. He was about as funny as ass cancer. And he had the personality of a sponge.

I'd describe Jelly that way.

To each their own. I find Jelly rather likable. She's a good, loyal friend, I can say that much. She was always kind.

Pete was just a dud. But perhaps he was a good loyal friend to some. I just don't hear people coming to his defense and I figure there is probably a reason.

I mean, smooth isn't exactly the sweetest person on earth. But he's pretty likablebc of the humour aspect. Some people here are just hateful pieces of shit.

To each their own. I find Jelly rather likable. She's a good, loyal friend, I can say that much. She was always kind.

Pete was just a dud. But perhaps he was a good loyal friend to some. I just don't hear people coming to his defense and I figure there is probably a reason.

I mean, smooth isn't exactly the sweetest person on earth. But he's pretty likablebc of the humour aspect. Some people here are just hateful pieces of shit.

How long have you known Pete?

I've known the guy a lot longer than you've posted here, and he was always nice. Well he was to me, anyway. Always fun and always caring. He cared about his new friends here at lit, too, as far as I know.

You find Jelly likeable? Haha. What jelly and rimmy get up to is none of my business, but by the looks of things around here, it wasn't cool with her husband, and THAT, I am not cool with.

What is he going to say? He's a dope, at best. His whole knight in shining armour routine was lame. He was about as funny as ass cancer. And he had the personality of a sponge.

Lame you say and yet despite all this ^^^ he continued to get play...ok.
I don't call running away from a self created mess being very knight like, but I'm not judging him either, glasshouse rule.

I don't know either of them and honestly I've had more interaction with Jelly than pete. Both popular and liked, Both leave suddenly amid questionable deeds. It drips with irony and yet is somehow poetic. There is always two sides to every story.

Last edited:
I am always the last one to know what is going on. :mad:

i will say, however, Garnate's nose is fantastic. :kiss:

I am always the last one to know what is going on. :mad:

i will say, however, Garnate's nose is fantastic. :kiss:

Me too!

Not that it's very interesting. More sad than anything.

It's interesting to see the n00bs weigh in lol.

Back