bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

I think, if you expose your body to a straight woman and have your mons shaved bare, it has to immediately become the focal point of her gaze and hopefully will mesmerize her for at least an instant.

Lol I'm never shaved bare. But I do hope my large chest is a reason for them to look more than once.

Spent lunch today at the gym, showered and walked back to my locker without covering up. I noticed a few women watching me.

Spent lunch today at the gym, showered and walked back to my locker without covering up. I noticed a few women watching me.

Always the best. I try to not do it when the same women are around. Afraid someone will confront me about it. I dunno. That would be embarrassing

Always the best. I try to not do it when the same women are around. Afraid someone will confront me about it. I dunno. That would be embarrassing

I see a small group of moms every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday lunch time. They're always undressed and carefree when I see them. Only had a couple of young women ask me questions: When did I stop caring how others felt, and How relaxing is it to walk naked?

I see a small group of moms every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday lunch time. They're always undressed and carefree when I see them. Only had a couple of young women ask me questions: When did I stop caring how others felt, and How relaxing is it to walk naked?

And your answer???

At-home nudity

One of the many advantages of working alone in a home office is that I can shed my clothes any time I wish, and sit naked at my desk. I smile when I think of what clients wouild think if I had a TV phone! (I am a financial consiultant.) And, of course, 'tis always a temptation to let my hand trail down into my lap from time to time and treat myself to a fast Jill Off!

Will there ever be a business bold enough to let employees enjoy a clothihg-free environment? I can't see the financial world being that open, but perhaps PR??

Kath

Back