Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I get raped and ravaged by aliens. It's no big deal, really.

Just curious, but when you say alien, do you mean from another planet or another country. If you mean another planet, that could prove difficult, but if you mean from another country, that could prove to be unfortunately all too possible. :D

I thought you just wanted to be ravaged. Now you also want to be saved from being ravaged? :rolleyes:

It was more rhetorical. But the saving part adds romance to it that makes me feel less guilty so you can just fuck off!! :mad:

Oh wait you're the one who sent me the comic. I can't remember when that was though :eek:

Just curious, but when you say alien, do you mean from another planet or another country. If you mean another planet, that could prove difficult, but if you mean from another country, that could prove to be unfortunately all too possible. :D

I've had my share of Mexicans. I want an extraterrestrial.

Speak for yourself. I have repressed memories of being ravaged by space aliens that make me ache just thinking about them. The worst is that guy Xenu. If he ever invites you on his DC9, don't go. Just don't.

Speak for yourself. I have repressed memories of being ravaged by space aliens that make me ache just thinking about them. The worst is that guy Xenu. If he ever invites you on his DC9, don't go. Just don't.

New Mexico? Are you Navajo. I dated a Navajo once. He had longer hair than I did
daydreaming.gif
And yes I know when the alien topic pops up people always immediately assume "Mexican" and forget Europe comes in from like the Canadian border and sometimes buy VISAs in Europe and then come here. Sigh.

But will people stop saying the word Irish. It makes me really shaky. I have unresolved issues with Irishmen.

New Mexico? Are you Navajo. I dated a Navajo once. He had longer hair than I did
daydreaming.gif
And yes I know when the alien topic pops up people always immediately assume "Mexican" and forget Europe comes in from like the Canadian border and sometimes buy VISAs in Europe and then come here. Sigh.

But will people stop saying the word Irish. It makes me really shaky. I have unresolved issues with Irishmen.

Sorry I'm not Navajo. 1/8 Apache, though. But you wouldn't know it to look at me. I'm crypto-Apache. Sorry about the I-word. Is gay lick better? Mmmmmm, gay lick.

I'm English / Irish / Scottish and Canadian too.

Oh well ...

BrettJ in Canada

Sorry KITTY, but yes. I have an Irish last name and am proud of my ancestry (the Scottish side too, where my family are MacDonalds - not the burger guys)

BrettJ in Canada

Sorry KITTY, but yes. I have an Irish last name and am proud of my ancestry (the Scottish side too, where my family are MacDonalds - not the burger guys)

BrettJ in Canada

It doesn't happen to be McDonagh, does it? *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back