Cum inside, what does it feel like?

tinwalker

Really Experienced
I've seen this question answered a few times, and I'm thinking the answer is different for every lady, and I'm just curious how the other half experiences things:

Ladies, when a man cums inside you, can you feel it? If you do, what does it feel like to you?

Cum

It really depends. I've had it where I can feel his cum hit the back wall of my pussy. Other times where when he pulls out it's just the feeling of fullness. It also depends on the amount of cum too. I had an exboyfriend who would cum so much that if I moved around even a little it would all come leaking out and get everywhere. I love the feeling of cum inside of me. I can't really find the words to explain it, other than almost hot jam. I know that a terrible analogy but that's what I think of.

I have been with men who were great lovers but when they came inside me I could feel their cocks pulsate but could feel very little of the actual cum. Still it is a great feeling. My husband is a very heavy cummer and I can always feel his stuff splash in side me.

I have been with men who were great lovers but when they came inside me I could feel their cocks pulsate but could feel very little of the actual cum. Still it is a great feeling. My husband is a very heavy cummer and I can always feel his stuff splash in side me.

Hope you don't mind...you've spoken for MrsK....hehe, luv your profile.. ')

I feel the cock pulse inside me and then I can just feel the slickness…everything changes. I love when he doesn't stop sliding in and out and each thrust feels different until he’s finished and I’m full.

My husband always ask if i feel it but no i don't. I also have had 4 c-sections so maybe that is why?!?

I love how I can feel him spraying inside of my walls, squirming. I can also feel his cock pulsate as he stays inside of me until he grows soft again. But it's also the action leading up to it. As either he grabs my hips, pulling me into him tight, or me wrapping my legs around him drawing him more. Even if I'm riding, pulling me down as I pull down so he's deep. All makes a difference. Both guys (hubby and swap partner) so it always great.

Tifani

I agree that it is different based on how much he cums, but I favor him holding still when he cums. For me it intensifies the feeling of his dick pulsing, and the power of that muscle being felt all through me, and the cum shoots through me like a river. Then I like him resuming the moving in and out of me to finish us both off. The cum in me is warm and slippery, coats my insides, and seeps way down in me.

I don't think I've ever felt his cum actually spurt. The primary sensation is of pulsation, like suddenly his cock is thickening inside me. It's a really full feeling, followed by an abrupt increase in slipperiness. He's throbbing and thick and then he's sliding in and out without any friction at all.

I don't think I've ever felt his cum actually spurt. The primary sensation is of pulsation, like suddenly his cock is thickening inside me. It's a really full feeling, followed by an abrupt increase in slipperiness. He's throbbing and thick and then he's sliding in and out without any friction at all.

Like a hose just opens and Explodes:D

I have never felt his semen going into me, but I love the feel of his penis pulsing as he cums. Like others, I want him to hold still, deep in me, as he cums, so I can feel the pulsing completely. I also was want him to hold still, deep in me, when I climax.

Deep inside

There is nothing better than when he unloads deep inside my pussy;)creates spine tingling orgasms;):)

Not unless he's shooting 200 psi. ;)

Pulsing of the cock as he comes...absolutely. Actual cum hitting my cervix? Nope.

I have never actually felt the cum spurt inside of me. Usually I can sense when a man is about to cum and I always liked to do what I could to make it good for him. I have felt cocks throbbing and realized that he is cumming. I like a man that will talk during sex and let me know what he is feeling and that encourages me to let him know what I am feeling. I admit I often lied and told him that I could feel him cumming way up inside of me. I figure it is harmless and always seems to excite them. Of course one can usually feel the aftermath of the cum running down the crack of your butt and no matter how hard I tried to make sure we did it on his side of the bed, the wet spot always ended up on my side.

An ex of mine would actually orgasm after feeling my cum on her cervix. When we first started dating, she warned me she was very sensitive. She wasn't joking.

I do feel the first spurt inside me, but it may be because I am expecting it. I know my husband well and I know when he is close. The swelling and pulsing of his cock and his breathing patterns. After 20 years, I know when (lol) With other men, not always, but I feel it when they pull out

Of course you can usually tell when he is going to cum by the way he grunts and thrusts way deep inside. I'm not sure I actually feel it shooting into me but I know he's doing it and sometimes that makes me cum at the same time.

Back