Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, not new to me but not sure if you have heard this. Older song by them but biggest hit.

"I, Dementia"

And I [post the harder stuff with your like of Pantera in mind!

Joke

I soooooooooooooo love tall men! And they like me...so it works out. Though it does look funny sometimes, and holding hands can be a problem. But everything else is aces.

PK - I remember telling a joke about a friend of mine who was a basketball player and 6'6". His girlfriend was 4'10". The line is that he says having sex is lonely. Why? When they are nose to nose her toes are in it, when they are toes to toes her face is in it, and when they are actually fucking he has nobody to talk to.

Non pervy.......

HUGE congrats to both of my friends studdybuddy and DarkLordFett.

For different reasons...but just saying yay for you both! Happy for you two...not like that...LOL...just congrats!

OMGosh looking at all these old pics...wow. One, I wasn't as brave back then. Two...my hair was SO short...but here is another set that was kind of fun. I think it was called Dirty, Nerdy and Curvy. My pics are SO much better now though.

Personally I think these are some of my favorites. :) I dunno why but glasses are so hot. And I can only imagine you trying to get under the hood of your truck. I hate working on Fords! :mad: So how many coils have gone bad? How many spark plugs have broken off?

Love the ass...

One, I have a hangover.
Two...I don't know. I'm going back and looking at me and JN's tag team comments...some of them don't make sense. But I love you all...so...I guess that's what counts.
Three. Have some ass...

I know why you have a hangover. It's simple, really.

You stopped drinking somewhere along the way - am I right?

That'll do it to you every time.

And as for having some ass - don't mind if I do, thanks!

That is a bee-yooo-tiful ass...

OMGosh looking at all these old pics...wow. One, I wasn't as brave back then. Two...my hair was SO short...but here is another set that was kind of fun. I think it was called Dirty, Nerdy and Curvy. My pics are SO much better now though.

Omg,....

Yes I agree, but I have to say that your 044 pic is Superb!! What a great pose :devil:

Every one of your pics is fucktastic. Old, new, b+w, color, upside-down, sideways, 69, reverse cowgirl, pussy, legs, ass, face, whips, chains, blindfold, handcuffs....

Wait what was I talking about? Fuck. Squirrel.

You look very clean here, always curvy, but I don't get nerdy! :confused:

it's a really great ass.

comments that make your brain all mushy never have the same effect when you go back and read them a second time

LOL, true dat

Looks like a perfect breakfast!! I got a couple side dishes to add to it :p

oh nomnomnom

That is a good mood for you

Good!

Morning sexy kitty :cattail:

And something to help with the hangover....FYI just like the song, and Dimebag is missed!

Fuck You

perfection, thank you!

Wow! I love your pics. In a perfect world I'd have them hanging on my walls!

(but don't worry, this is not a perfect world so I don't have them hanging on my walls!)

Nice, I like this!

OK, just so you know......FUCKING LOVE THE GLASSES!!! HOT FUCK ME NOW HOT DAMN!!

Sorry, was I yelling?

OKAY! BRING WHIP CREAM!

ya know, no matter how many times I see you, in so many different poses, my heart jumps and I love admiring you!

oh goodness, thank you!

OK, not new to me but not sure if you have heard this. Older song by them but biggest hit.

"I, Dementia"

And I [post the harder stuff with your like of Pantera in mind!

Look at you linking like a pro!

PK - I remember telling a joke about a friend of mine who was a basketball player and 6'6". His girlfriend was 4'10". The line is that he says having sex is lonely. Why? When they are nose to nose her toes are in it, when they are toes to toes her face is in it, and when they are actually fucking he has nobody to talk to.

hmmm..never been a problem for me *wink*

Must make it pervy...

*sneaks up behind you and pounces you, grinding against you from behind while reaching around to massage those beautiful breasts*

Purr kitty purr

well hello back there!

PK, you are just a "little girl with a big honkn' truck"!!LOL I"m 6'3"!!

hehe, I like tall!!!!!!

Personally I think these are some of my favorites. :) I dunno why but glasses are so hot. And I can only imagine you trying to get under the hood of your truck. I hate working on Fords! :mad: So how many coils have gone bad? How many spark plugs have broken off?

LOL I forgot about how you get your hands dirty. But I like it!

I know why you have a hangover. It's simple, really.

You stopped drinking somewhere along the way - am I right?

That'll do it to you every time.

And as for having some ass - don't mind if I do, thanks!

That is a bee-yooo-tiful ass...

had to some time! and thank you!

I hope this is a good OMG!

Yes I agree, but I have to say that your 044 pic is Superb!! What a great pose :devil:

Thank you!

Every one of your pics is fucktastic. Old, new, b+w, color, upside-down, sideways, 69, reverse cowgirl, pussy, legs, ass, face, whips, chains, blindfold, handcuffs....

Wait what was I talking about? Fuck. Squirrel.

Squirrel? Where?

Oh and I will take all of the above. Please, and thank you. Right. Jerking. Now.

Great minds think alike :):kiss:. Also, whoever requested that set has very good taste.

I hope that your weekend is going well :kiss:.

It is, thank you!

You look very clean here, always curvy, but I don't get nerdy! :confused:

I was teasing about nerdy....it was just a thing the person who requested this set originally used to say. *smile*

Sorry to hear

Agree, some don't

We love you back

OH FUCK YES!!

LOL...yeah...and thanks...and YAY

I'll see your threeway and make it a fourway.

Sold to the man with the sauce!

I like it when you are in a fuck it mood.

good, I am a lot lately!

It incredible how fast and easy it is to swap out a manual three speed transmission once you have done it four or five times. Never was a 4 x 4 but I always seemed to forget that part :D

Didn't even need a jack. Milk crate, a few wrenches about 30 minutes and $100 got the job done

what's happening here?

oh.....well allow me to remove my pants.

PICS

mmm I've just become in a love it mood D

excellent, I shall stay this way!

Hmm.. just pick you up and enjoy every inches of you... sexy lady... btw I just got country done... its only 25 pages

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I forgot what you want me to do with them.......... *confuzzled*

That makes me almost 16 inches taller than you, which means what when we take a shower together, your beautiful boobs will be at the perfect height...

And I won't have to bend much to blow you. *high fives*

One, I have a hangover.
Two...I don't know. I'm going back and looking at me and JN's tag team comments...some of them don't make sense. But I love you all...so...I guess that's what counts.
Three. Have some ass...

That's a perfect view of a sweet delicious and perfect ass!

I call them sweet sultry and sexy!

Hmmmm

hmmm..never been a problem for me *wink*

Prove it you little stick of dynamite.

tgis??? or something....

Attachments

• Snapshot-4-1-19-2013-10-08.jpg
    Snapshot-4-1-19-2013-10-08.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 370
  • Snapshot-12-1-19-2013-10-1.jpg
    Snapshot-12-1-19-2013-10-1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 347
  • Snapshot-12-1-19-2013-9-59.jpg
    Snapshot-12-1-19-2013-9-59.jpg