The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she said she would get on. so what would you like to chat about?

I'm assuming that we all want to know what she'd really like to do to you, or already has done, as the case may be.

In graphic detail of course - if not far, far worse.

Well ok then. As I told a few people It all started after my step sister hinted a few times that her then bf was not meeting her needs. like a fool I did not pay much attention to the hints. then one day she just walked in to my room nude and basically beg me to eat hey out. since it was very hard to say no i had her lie on my bed. I spent a good hour there pleasuring her.

Well ok then. As I told a few people It all started after my step sister hinted a few times that her then bf was not meeting her needs. like a fool I did not pay much attention to the hints. then one day she just walked in to my room nude and basically beg me to eat hey out. since it was very hard to say no i had her lie on my bed. I spent a good hour there pleasuring her.

what a considerate sibling you are!

here's some wot i done. if you want to read the rest - work in progress at20k words now - PM me.

The recklessness comes on her like a train bursting out of a tunnel on the London Underground. At the back of her mind, that place where all the good decisions lurk, she knew she’d worn the vest on purpose, like a suicide with a revolver, just messing until it suddenly gets serious.

“Your clothes were on the deck the other night,” Angelique says, standing there with her one fist on a cocked hip, her drink in her other hand and her expression an accusation.

Jason wilts in the heat of his aunt’s stare.

“And your sister’s bikini, too,” adds Angelique. “What were you two doing?” she continues as her nephew’s face turns as red as a fire engine. “Skinny dipping?”

Jason says nothing in response. He can’t, speech is impossible. He isn’t a good liar and knows anything other than the truth coming out of his mouth will be seen for the untruth it is.

“You know,” says Angelique, a smirk spreading across her face. “I usually swim nude. It’s only ‘cause you’re all here that I wear a bikini myself.”

Then, while Jason stares at her, Angelique places her glass on a low table, turns, and then walks to the edge of the pool. She sits on the tiles and puts both legs into the water before scooting forward, an exaggerated yelp coming out of her. “Ooh, that’s cold!” Then she laughs and, keeping her chin high, does a brisk breaststroke to the opposite side.

Angelique swims back and clambers out of the pool, water cascading, the tee-shirt clinging to all the parts of her it touches. She looks at Jason as he gapes back at her, his bug-eyed look prompting her to say, “It wouldn’t be appropriate to swim naked in front of you, would it, Jason? That’s why I put on this shirt.”

She leaves wet footprints on the decking when she walks towards her nephew.

Angelique stops a few feet from him after ducking beneath the periphery of an umbrella the size of a parachute. “So,” she says, confronting Jason with the fists of hips thing again. “Did you go swimming with your sister that night? Your mother is sort of concerned about the pair of you. She actually thinks you might be up to no good, Jason. You and Nina … You and your <i>sister</i>.”

“I haven’t touched her,” Jason burbles. “She just … We … I…” He’s staring at the saucer-sized areola he can see through his aunt’s opaque tee-shirt.

“Oh, God,” Angelique breathes, lust curdling deep in her guts. “What the hell have you two been doing?

“Jason?” she asks softly when her nephew doesn’t reply. “Tell me. You haven’t touched her? But has she touched you?”

Jason’s throat works as he shakes his head, eyes swivelling while his gaze slids up to his aunt’s face.
“She…” he begins, pausing to clear his throat. “Nina just watches me, Aunt Angel.”

It’s Angelique’s turn to swallow. “<i>Watches</i> you?”

If it’s possible to go any redder, Jason manages it. “While I … I do it and she watches.”

It’s obvious to Angelique that her nephew is distressed, which is completely understandable given his admission. She regards his disconsolate expression and decides to curtail his suffering, her own dark yearning, her taste for the illicit winning the war that raged inside her.

Angelique knows it’s wrong, but the very wrongness of it only makes her crave it more. She levels a look at her nephew and thrusts her impressive frontage forward, whispering, “Would you do it for me, too, Jason? Can I watch?”

She has to cajole him, encourage him with her eyes and murmurings. “I won’t say anything to your mother, Jason,” Angelique breathes. “We can keep it between the two of us. It can be our dirty little secret. You and me…”

And then she clinches it by offering, “I’ll let you watch me, too. I’ll get naked, right now.” Angelique’s chin goes towards another sun-chair close by. “I’d rub my pussy too, Jason,” her eyes roll as she adds, “but I had two men last night. I’m a bit sore down there.”

“Aunt Angel,” Jason manages to gurgle. It looks like his eyes might burst like an egg in a microwave he’s gawping at his aunt so hard.

“Come on,” Angelique wheedles. She hauls the wet tee-shirt over her head, revealing her body and adding to her nephew’s consternation. “Do it for me, Jason. I want to see you work your cock until you come.”

How do you know so much about your Mother's sex life ? How is it that you wind up talking with other men about her in a sexual way ? Online ?

She brings home men all the time. My dad hates it and would leave the house when her fuck buddies come over. She knows im home. I sonetimes spy on the slut. I chat online about her. Rarely i get to chat with another guy in person....

Something different...

Last night, all of us were sitting in the living room. Her dad was dictating the TV, my girlfriend was sleeping, her little brother and sister were laying on the floor, I was at the opposite end of the couch from my girlfriend, and her mom was in a second recliner.

None of us had said anything, and Her mom kept glancing over at me. I acknowledged her every time by glancing back but not much else. She got up from her chair and disappeared into the kitchen. She had to walk past me to do so, and I caught the scent of her perfume. I watch her walk away...

My phone vibrates with a text, so I pull it from the arm of the sofa and read: "come to the master bathroom."

I look at everyone and stand up quietly, and do my best not to stir any attention. I tip toe across the kitchen floor, I sprint through the dining room and enter the master bedroom. I round the bed and push open the not fully closed bathroom.

"Close the door and lock it," she whispers.

I do as I'm told and then look at her curiously. We never do this when everyone is awake, especially if her husband is home. Being nervous on top of an adrenaline rush, and now arousal was intense.

"Take your pants off, hurry!" she demands quietly.

I nod and once again follow directions, stepping out of my pants and boxer-briefs once they were at my ankles. She does the same with her own pants and then places her hands on the counter, sticking her butt out.

I stand behind her and feel between her legs, she was already wet which made things a lot easier. I teased her a bit before she reached through her legs and grabbed my shaft, guiding me inside. I try not to moan, so I swallow hard and let out a long exhale.

After a few minutes, neither of us had come yet but we heard foot steps, so we stopped to listen. She puts a finger to her mouth to imply that I stay very quiet. A faint knock on the door causes both of us to jump a little, "Mom?"

Fuck. She clears her throat, "yes?"

"Have you seen Mav? I can't find him." my girlfriend asks.

"He was on the couch last time I saw," she responded cooly.

"Oh, well can we talk when you're done in there."

"Sure, I'll come get you when I'm out." She replies.

"I'll just wait on your bed."

We eye each other with a look of panic, but she sighs, "okay, just a minute."

She turns on the shower water and then lays on the floor, she spreads her legs and makes a come here motion with her finger. My eyes widen and I look at her like she is insane, but I oblige.

I whisper, "what are you doing?" into her ear.

She whispers back, "I want to fucking cum, and I'm not letting her get in the way of that!"

She pushes my head down, so I took the non-verbal cue and crawled down her body. I began to eat her out and finger her at the same time, and it didn't seem to take long before she came. She pulls me up and kisses my lips and then stands up and tells me to hide in the bathroom closet. I did so, but was annoyed about it. She shut off the water and exited the bathroom. There I stand...just waiting...

That was the most nerve wracking sexual encounter I've had in a while. Just figured I would share my journal entry from last night. :eek:

the risk is a big part of the thrill although I doubt your girlfriend will be quite so understanding let alone her father if he finds out too

the risk is a big part of the thrill although I doubt your girlfriend will be quite so understanding let alone her father if he finds out too

No doubt Rachel, but that risk sure makes a cock hard!!!

Trust me, been there, DONE THAT, :D:D

I realize this, and the thought plagues me for when (not if) it comes out, but selfishly, foolishly, I can't seem to pull myself to stop.

No doubt Rachel, but that risk sure makes a cock hard!!!

Trust me, been there, DONE THAT, :D:D
It is definitely the most arousing aspect of the situation, plus being immensely sexually compatible and in sync has created quite the monster...

It is definitely the most arousing aspect of the situation, plus being immensely sexually compatible and in sync has created quite the monster...

Yes, YES IT DOES!!! Enjoy every aspect of that, push YOUR boundaries. Her mom will do almost anything you want it sounds like!!

Yes, YES IT DOES!!! Enjoy every aspect of that, push YOUR boundaries. Her mom will do almost anything you want it sounds like!!
Well I haven't been told no yet...even if I am just testing what her reaction would be, I will toss a bizarre request out there and she will come up with a way to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back