Being watched...

It may not have been a definite someone was watching but I loved the times in Manhattan in front of an open window and open drapes of our hotel room. Definitely was a good show if anyone was watching and lot of fun.

I have had the good fortune to have had two gf's who loved public sex. One really got off on getting fucked at the beach, being watched while she rode me. I would describe what the watchers were doing, how they were enjoying the sight of her bouncing up and down on my cock. She always became very vocal as she came. It's always a pleasure to encounter public sex!

I recently had a new and unexpected experience along this line. The names have been changed to protect the guilty :D

I met a new friend (Bi woman) on AFF, Peggy. We had been trading messages for a while, found that we wanted similar things, and agreed to try some NSA fun together. Finally we met at her place on a Saturday AM. When I walked into her condo she greeted me with a big smile and said... "I have something to tell you, I hope you are OK with it. My girlfriend Ann wants to watch."

My response was "hell yes!"

After a bit of getting to know each other we went to the bedroom. We set Ann up in a chair right next to the bed. She kept all her cloths on and watched us play. As we got into it Ann was clearly enjoying herself. So, at one point I was receiving awesome oral and felt I was ready to pop, so I called her over to watch me cum into Peggy's mouth. We all really got into this and our watcher got really close to watch me shoot a big load into her girlfriend's mouth. That was hot:devil:

Ann went back to her chair as Peggy and I did some recovery foreplay. After a bit I was ready to go again. We had a great time fucking in various positions as Ann looked on. After a while I had Peggy in doggy position and we were going at it pretty vigorously. On her own our Ann moved closer to get a better view of the penetration I had her spread her Peggy's ass cheeks so we could both get a better view. Spreading her cheeks gave me a great view of her anus so I grabbed the lube and started loosening up her tight hole. She really got into this so I lubed up my cock and gently pressed it inside her ass. Getting inside was easier than usual because Ann had her ass cheeks spread way out. This was unbelievably exciting and it was not long before Peggy was taking all of me in her ass and loving it. Based on her breathing I could tell Ann was getting aroused. She was kneeling next to us on the bed so I started rubbing her pussy through her pants as I was thrusting into Peggy's ass. At this point Ann started intermittently removing one of her hands from spreading and smacking Peggy's ass cheek really hard! The smacking elicited moans and whimpers from Peggy. I started timing my thrusts for when Ann was spreading for maximum affect so there was a sequence of smack, spread, and thrust that was getting us all very aroused. It wasn't much longer before I was going to cum again. As I pulled out and removed the condom Peggy automatically turned over and I shot all over her breasts.

As I rested on the bed Peggy started undressing Ann. Once naked they started kissing and fondling each other, spreading my cum over the front of their bodies as they rubbed against each other. This was pretty hot so I started stroking my now soft cock, and it was not too long before I was hard again. The two ladies didn't seem to know I was even there anymore, but at one point Ann looked over at my hard cock and said "no more for you, it is just us now." Too bad :devil:

Taking the hint I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit. By the time I got back to the bedroom they had a big drawer full of toys open and Ann was donning a strap on with with a pretty huge dildo attached while Peggy was ass up on the bed. LOL... I could see why they didn't need me any more. As I dressed Ann started fucking Peggy's pussy really hard while yanking back her head by her hair and smacking her ass. Those two were really into it. I don't think they even noticed when I left.

That was fun. I have exchanged a few e-mails with Peggy since. She wants to play again but Ann will not be joining us. Too bad...

Last edited:
I love being watched having sex.
My only experience of it is with other couples that my wife and I have met specifically for the purpose of same room sex with our own partners, no swapping. They watch us and we watch them.
Absolutely love it.

For me it's not my cup of tea, but one of my past g/f's loved it - I'm a watcher rather than a doer

Super hot, knowing other people are aroused watching me have sex! Best times are at adult clubs- the anonymity of it all... Last time it happened, I had really let go of any major inhibitions and we were in an open area. I could hear people walking by saying "That's fucking hot!" It was a great night!

I totally agree, the first time we went to a on premise swing club, we were going just to see what it was like, My wife said no way would she get undressed. Within about fifteen minutes we were both naked, but with towels around our waist.

It was so hot watching others. That we started to fuck, a couple was watching and they politely asked if they could join in. So from just seeing what the place was like to being naked to screwing in front of others and then swapping with another couple took all of about 45 minutes. No doubt that a swing club or party is hot both being watched and watching and taking part in the festivities.

On a boat water skiing on Lake Ray Hubbard, we were in the middle of the lake all alone, giving a BJ when a much bigger boat passed by. He saw it coming and didn't warn me, so about six people saw me look up :eek:

Love watching and being watched - and just talking about the weather too

Talking about the weather is also possible.
Or about whatever.
Just being watched -- just for fun

A guy here who enjoys females.

And tonight am in a hotel, reading literotica

With Skype and yahoo and camera

If you'd like to say hi, send a PM here and tell me about you a bit.

Whatever you desire.....

Gabriel

Generally, I'm not too sure about being watched by just anybody, and definitely not a crowd, but there are a few people that I would like to have watching.

I have eyes on me all day everyday at work. It goes with the territory, it's expected. However thinking of an audience when performing sequel deeds is a turn on...In a way...I imagine trying out a gloryhole...where I'm in the middle room and their is a camera watching me. And as I such the dicks it's taping me and airing it on televisions in the rooms where the guy can see me. It's totally random for me, cause I don't get to see them...but they are watching me...and the video is aired throughout the whole establishment. For guests to see...

I have eyes on me all day everyday at work. It goes with the territory, it's expected. However thinking of an audience when performing sequel deeds is a turn on...In a way...I imagine trying out a gloryhole...where I'm in the middle room and their is a camera watching me. And as I such the dicks it's taping me and airing it on televisions in the rooms where the guy can see me. It's totally random for me, cause I don't get to see them...but they are watching me...and the video is aired throughout the whole establishment. For guests to see...

Hmmm can I play your hubby that watches too

beach

I have had the good fortune to have had two gf's who loved public sex. One really got off on getting fucked at the beach, being watched while she rode me. I would describe what the watchers were doing, how they were enjoying the sight of her bouncing up and down on my cock. She always became very vocal as she came. It's always a pleasure to encounter public sex!

Wish i was at that beach! I enjoy nude beaches and have had many encounters.....mostly up in the sand dunes. So hot to be nude and fucking on a beach, were others can stop and watch you. Theres something hot about being seen by the people who pretend not to look as they walk past

Oh yea!!

We recently had a kid free weekend so the wife and I went to Charleston, and stayed in the historic district. We had a great time eating, dancing and listening to music. When we got back to the hotel room that evening, I told her to strip and kneel on the floor by the window. I turned all the lights off and enjoyed some fantastic oral service in the window. We could see lots of people from the 3rd floor window walking by. After a few minuets I stood her up and pressed her into the glass and fucked her from behind. I used her toy on her clit, and she came so hard she nearly fell.
She later told me how turned on she was, and wants to do the window scene again.
I doubt if anybody can see into a dark room 3 stories up, but who knows.

A few experiences being watched when much younger but haven't had anyone watching us in years. A fair bit of talk about it lately though has made me think again about what fun it can and could be.

Woah. This thread is such a turn-on. Never been watched, unfortunately :(

love it...

its a huge turn on for me... mulitiplies the experience so much.... the thot of some1 watching or getting caught puts my whole body on fire!!!

Back