Having your balls played with while being masturbated

A couple weeks ago, while my cock was caged and I was wearing boxers I put the strapon on amd fucked my wife from behind. As I fucked her she reached through her legs and massaged my balls. I came all over the inside of my underwear. Since I was not given permission to cum I had to wear my cum stained boxers all day.

Having a hand cupping my boys as she sucks and strokes is very pleasurable!

Just retuned from a long hitch at work…shaved everything from my face to my balls…drove my trophy wife nuts..her freshly pedicured feet on my clean cut cock was so hot..she was gushing when I told her about all the guys I know that stroke their cocks to images of her View attachment 2345015
Mmmmm.....I want to gush all over her toes with you ...and suck them clean!

For those who enjoy the 'ball licking' business (outta sight as far as I'm concerned) you might like this story of mine with this topic as the main theme. Here's an excerpt:

Jon laughed. "Yep, one fine piece of ass. No tits but one sweet bottom. You know what I miss the most?"

"What's that?"

"The way she licked my balls. Girl had a thing for that. Even before she'd take me in her mouth she'd spend a pile of time just licking my balls, taking each one in, rolling it around in that soft, little wet mouth of hers. Never met anyone like that."

"Damn, wish you hadn't said that, Jon. I got this image in my head right now of her slathering over your jewels. Gonna get hard myself if I think too much about that."

Jon waved his Budweiser bottle towards the water.

"Even sounded wet when she licked me. She'd get her nose right in my sack, that tongue going up and down, sounded just like yer boots squishing around in spring mud. Then she'd take me deep in her throat, and damn if I couldn't hold out five minutes before I shot."

For those who enjoy the 'ball licking' business (outta sight as far as I'm concerned) you might like this story of mine with this topic as the main theme. Here's an excerpt:

Jon laughed. "Yep, one fine piece of ass. No tits but one sweet bottom. You know what I miss the most?"

"What's that?"

"The way she licked my balls. Girl had a thing for that. Even before she'd take me in her mouth she'd spend a pile of time just licking my balls, taking each one in, rolling it around in that soft, little wet mouth of hers. Never met anyone like that."

"Damn, wish you hadn't said that, Jon. I got this image in my head right now of her slathering over your jewels. Gonna get hard myself if I think too much about that."

Jon waved his Budweiser bottle towards the water.

"Even sounded wet when she licked me. She'd get her nose right in my sack, that tongue going up and down, sounded just like yer boots squishing around in spring mud. Then she'd take me deep in her throat, and damn if I couldn't hold out five minutes before I shot."
Great story, the full-length version....

Having masturbated many men in my life, I was surprised by one of my regular visitors who every time I wanked him off asked me not to touch his balls. I thought all guys enjoyed having their testicles fondled while masturbating or being masturbated - I certainly do. Your thoughts please, guys.
I love having the balls fondled, scratched, pulled on and squeezed. Especially as the cock is cumming, having the balls squeezed on each pulse as if she’s milking out all of the fluid 😍

My wife is absolutely a pro at playing with my cock, balls and massaging my perineum with not only her hands but using her mouth and tongue. I've enjoyed many fantastic orgasms and she always giggles when cum shoots out all over my belly!! 💦💦
Sounds fantastic! Lucky guy

Back