Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be easier to explain if I was without a bra while shopping and then I was trying on tops or dresses.

Or maybe I do not have to explain anything. ;)

No need to explain anything. the one time I had to, I just told the clerk I wanted my breasts free from their cage

hi :)

H i Ladies. I use to go to the pool on Tuedays when it was ladies only day. I would wear of bikini bottoms that were loose around the legs.Then I'd sit in a lounge chair swaying my legs back and forth and acting like I was reading a magazine but looking at the women to see which one was checking me out the most. Some would just stare right at my upper thighs and get a peek of my lips.

Replied to your message lisa

Nan

Double

Love this thread. As a guy, no need to comment in detail.

Though I'm reminded of a couple lesbian friends and their wonderful double dildo.

G

that is hot

I asked her for a picture of her entire body. She told me she was shopping. She ducked into a changing room and took some

Of her clothed
Of her in just bra and panties
Of her topless
Of her ass in her panties

Panties removed :devil:

I asked her for a picture of her entire body. She told me she was shopping. She ducked into a changing room and took some

Of her clothed
Of her in just bra and panties
Of her topless
Of her ass in her panties

Panties removed :devil:[/QUOTE
seriously nothing ever fun happens to me...lol but she sounds exciting

Who knew that dressing rooms could be the source of so much pleasure and fun?

Not me. :confused:

But, NOW I DO. :D

just had to stop in and say hello ladies. i cant stay(darn it), seems as if the convo is lively. see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back