Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you're condemned too :devil::D

Right now Lorraine, I agree. But, I made the right choice earlier I think :) It was either get rid of my girls to Mum's so that I could get out and have fun, or stay with them here with me. I made the right choice and now I'm condemned :) Thinking about all that real sex I might have had chance of...

Oh well :) :kiss:

Right now Lorraine, I agree. But, I made the right choice earlier I think :) It was either get rid of my girls to Mum's so that I could get out and have fun, or stay with them here with me. I made the right choice and now I'm condemned :) Thinking about all that real sex I might have had chance of...

Oh well :) :kiss:

You made the right decision my love without doubt your heart must be in the right place :heart:

But aren't we supposed to be talking about shoes?;)

((( warl0ck ))) :kiss::)

If you are anything like me Angellica, you are more likely to lose shoes ... I love being barefoot :) Even when I go out clubbing. I am guaranteed not to return home with any :D

been shuttling my girl around today man I hate the mall.

If you are anything like me Angellica, you are more likely to lose shoes ... I love being barefoot :) Even when I go out clubbing. I am guaranteed not to return home with any :D

But they have shoes there!! (((Warl0ck))) So good to see you, sweetie!

I lose my shoes first thing when I walk in the door...and take them off for dancing...but I do at least usually remember to bring them home with me!

Opens my cupboard and returns all your shoes, they don't fit me :cattail:

I lose my shoes first thing when I walk in the door...and take them off for dancing...but I do at least usually remember to bring them home with me!

I have resigned with wearing just two pairs of 4" heels and one pair of 3" heels for "best"... expensive, so I guard them with my life. I have three pairs ladies "safety" shoes for work (for good example setting). I have a pair of black leather knee high boots... and yes, I know warl0ck is thinking sexy when he reads that :) But, I confess, he is right. I use them for sex acts because his lordship likes it that way :D

I have resigned with wearing just two pairs of 4" heels and one pair of 3" heels for "best"... expensive, so I guard them with my life. I have three pairs ladies "safety" shoes for work (for good example setting). I have a pair of black leather knee high boots... and yes, I know warl0ck is thinking sexy when he reads that :) But, I confess, he is right. I use them for sex acts because his lordship likes it that way :D

wooohoo. my wife has 4 pairs of shoes she has never worn out of the the house. on the other hand I have a nack for finding shoes on sale most pairs se wears cost me less the $30

To be honest, I confess if you have not noticed already... my fun leg and foot wear is fishnet hosiery. I love it and I think it loves me too :) And, of course denim. OMG!! I love the feel of denim next to my skin:eek: It's so sexy...

To be honest, I confess if you have not noticed already... my fun leg and foot wear is fishnet hosiery. I love it and I think it loves me too :) And, of course denim. OMG!! I love the feel of denim next to my skin:eek: It's so sexy...

Yes, I concur...You are amazingly sexy in jeans!:kiss:

Personally I love the feel of silky material, especially after a long soak in the bath, nice :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back