Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from a great regular hook-up in a nearby park. There's an abandoned mine popular with the local cruisers. I meet my friend Jeff there once a week and we swap blowjobs. I was sucking him today, on my knees in the dirt feeling so hot and filthy, and when I reached around to squeeze his ass and fondle his crack, he had a tight plug in his sweet little hole. I worked it hard while i lapped his dick and nuts and he rewarded me well.

Afterwards he sucked me before I rubbered up and replaced that plug with my aching cock. Oh, hot!

Yes I did!! I met my feeder at his aunt's apartment ( she was away) and he opened the door with his hard cock hanging out of his pants. I took my cue and began to fondle it, focusing on it's massive head. He closed the door and I dropped to my knees and took him into my throat, swallowing with my throat muscles to massage his cock as he held my head, forcing it deeper. After a few minutes he began to walk backward toward the sofa as I followed him on my knees never releasing his cock from my hungry mouth, sucking as we went. He fell back onto the couch making sure not to release his grip on the back of my head as he raised and lowered it up and down onto his cock using my throat as a masturbation sleeve to jerk himself off with. All the time, my mouth and throat were producing copious amounts of lubricating saliva and I was drooling on his cock as he picked up the pace to meet his approaching orgasm. With one final thrust of his hips, he lifted his crotch off the couch and at the same time, he forced my head even further down onto his cock pushing the head of his cock past my tonsils where I could feel each spurt of cum shooting directly into my stomach!! He held me there for what felt like a few minutes until he had to release me before I suffocated from lack of oxygen. It wasn't the longest of blowjobs, but he told me later that it felt great!! I really liked it too!!

My husband is bi curious and has been keen to suck a cock for a while but just needs a little nudge in the right direction. Anyone fancy being his first , He's very good at oral on me so expect he will be a good cock sucker ! IN UK

My husband is bi curious and has been keen to suck a cock for a while but just needs a little nudge in the right direction. Anyone fancy being his first , He's very good at oral on me so expect he will be a good cock sucker ! IN UK

If he were only a little closer I'd be happy to stuff his face! :D

Mmmm.. just got back from a buddy's house... he always has a stiff cock and a big load for me... he texts me once a week or so and asks if I'm available to drain him... and I'm almost always available! This time we took a few pics, at the request of the girl I'm seeing... So he got off, and I KNOW she'll get off looking at the pics...

I emailed em to her a few minutes ago... she replied back with "HOTTEST PICS EVER!!"... and is texting me while getting herself off... :)

Thanks!

They're hot, but I actually think I have some hotter ones from previous adventures/guys. :)

here's a couple others... :D

Some very sexy pictures, mac_crazy. I am sure your girlfriend had a tremendous orgasm while looking at them. Hope you and your friend get to put on a show for her real soon.

Just back from a great regular hook-up in a nearby park. There's an abandoned mine popular with the local cruisers. I meet my friend Jeff there once a week and we swap blowjobs. I was sucking him today, on my knees in the dirt feeling so hot and filthy, and when I reached around to squeeze his ass and fondle his crack, he had a tight plug in his sweet little hole. I worked it hard while i lapped his dick and nuts and he rewarded me well.

Afterwards he sucked me before I rubbered up and replaced that plug with my aching cock. Oh, hot!

scandium357, that was an exciting story. So glad you shared it with us. Definately a swelling experience to read about. ;)

Got a nice hot load of cum this morning from my friend for my breckfast; Cum, the breckfast of kings...
He was passing by as he was off into town for some stuff he has to do, and as he passes by mine when he's doing this he useually calls in on his way...
I'd not been up long, and wanting to get myself turned on a bit beforehand I put in one of my butt-plugs; a medium sized one, about 5 inches in length and I think about 2 inches wide at its widest point, but it sits in nice and snuggly so is often a good choice...
He came round, and we went to my bed, which at least is a bit warm when its this cold, and we both stripped...
Got his cock into view, about 7" uncut and it wasn't hard, so began just by licking it along its length, and then licking and taking his balls into my mouth, moved round the 'back' too as I know he loves a rimming, and got my tongue working there, whilst letting my hands feel his gradually coming to full erection.
Once he was good and hard turned my attention back to his cock, and making sure my mouth was good and wet let him slide slowely into my mouth taking it fully back until I had my face burried deep into his pubic hair...
God I do love the smell of a mans nether regions... so just drank his scent in a while whilst letting his cock get nice and warm and wet inside my mouth.
Then I slowely let his cock draw out my mouth, and began licking his length from base to tip, letting my tongue eexplore his cock head just a bit more each time I did it..
By now he's beginning to make noises to let me know how much he's enjoying it, and I'm starting to get a loverly taste of pre-cum in my mouth, which is just so fantastic; if only Tesco sold it in bottles...
Well by then I thought he was probably ready for his blow job and I took him into my mouth again, spending a while just working the first few inches in and out of my mouth, letting my tongue dance over his shaft and head each time he went in, and letting the tongue trail over his cock-head as it came out.
After a bit it was time to pick up the speed, and as I did I let more of his cock into my mouth each time; by now he's beginning to start face fucking me, and so I kind of let him take over and decide the pace...
All the time working my wet tongue over his cock head and getting more and more pre-cum to enjoy...
Well after a while of this he's picking up speed, and moaning and so I add a bit more pressure to the suction on his cock as he goes in and out, and before Long I feel his balls tighten and I know what I'm going to get...
Shot after shot of cum enters my throat, the first whilst he was quite deep in so sadly didn't get to taste that, but then his cock-head is back in my mouth proper rather than my throat, and so I get shot after shot straight onto my tongue, and I just let it sit there as he finishes spurting into my mouth...
Once he'd finished shooting his load I just leave it all in my mouth, and as his cock gradually gets softer, I get the final few drops out, and then he pulls himself out; I apply a bit of suction then, so I ensure I get each and every final drop....
He asks to see the cum so I open my mouth and show him what he's given me, and even he is supprized by how much he produced this time, and then he says I can swallow it; I don't, not straight away and instead let it move all round the inside of my mouth coating the insides with his cum and the flavour just fab... Well then of course I do swallow....

I can still taste him now, just said goodbye to him at the door... Just hoping he's got to go into town again and passes by this way again soon...

Got a nice hot load of cum this morning from my friend for my breckfast; Cum, the breckfast of kings...

I can still taste him now, just said goodbye to him at the door... Just hoping he's got to go into town again and passes by this way again soon...

That sounds like a wonderful morning surprise. Got me all tight in my panties from reading it! So glad you enjoyed that and thought to share it with us! :kiss:Jenna

I finally get to say yes to this post. It's been way to long and a complete surprise. I met a transvestite on craigslist about a year ago and he sent me an e-mail last night asking if I wanted to hook up again. I remembered his 8 1/2", uncut cock and replied back "hell yes!". This was at 7:00am this morning. He said he had the day off and asked if I wanted him to come over dressed or not dressed. I told him to just get his butt over here so I could get my hands on that cock. Last year I had to wait 3 hours to meet him because he's worse than a woman when it comes to getting ready. No offense ladies.
I had never seen him out of character before so it was nice when he showed up in a pair of khakis and a T-shirt. As soon as he shut the door, he was pulling his cock out and said lets do this. I led him to the couch and got on my knees in front of him and took him, soft, all the way in my mouth and felt him grow to his full length. It wasn't long and he was moaning and groaning and saying he was going to cum. I stopped long enough to ask him if he still wanted to fuck me in the ass, since we hadn't done that last year. He said yes but still had things to do and would rather wait for a better time. I plunged my mouth back on his cock and kept sucking him all the way down my throat till I felt him getting ready to shoot his load. I pulled back till just the head was in and let him coat my tongue with his hot jizz. I was hard as a rock but told him to go take care of his errands and come back later so he could fuck me and he could have my load then. I can't wait and doing all I can to keep from busting a nut right now.
I'll let you know how round 2 goes later tonight :)

Last edited:
She kept her word

I wrote a couple of days ago about a girl giving me a BJ in the parking garage and telling me that she had a very horny, divorced, younger brother who had been kidding her about her helping him out. When she found out that I sucked cock as well as pussy, she said that she'd try to set something up. She was very turned on by the thought of seeing me suck another man's dick.

I got a call from her early yesterday afternoon; she said that she was off work and would I be interested in meeting her and her brother at her house. I checked my schedule, made a couple of changes and left the office.

When I arrived at the house, she opened the door and invited me in. She was wearing loose, very short running shorts and a very short, tight scooped neck T shirt. I followed her into the living room and she introduced me to a very nice looking young man who was obviously ill at ease. We talked for a few minutes and then she got right to the point.

She said that one of her fantasies was to see two men together having oral sex and that her brother was desperate to drop his load. She looked at me asked if I was serious about what I had told her. I said that If she meant, would I be willing to suck her brother's cock and swallow his cum, that I was very serious and more than willing. She then looked at her brother and asked him was he willing to let me give him a blow job. He said that he thought so, but, wasn't sure if he could go through with it.

She sat down in a big comfy chair and ordered me to do whatever I could to get him off. I stripped to my shorts, went over to where he was sitting on the couch, dropped to my knees and pulled down the elastic banded shorts that he was wearing. He raised his hips slightly to assist me, but, didn't seem very enthusiastic.

I was pleased to see that he had a very nice member and despite his attempt to appear disinterested, it was beginning to become erect. I gently stroked it and watched it continue to get larger. I heard her give a little squeal and say that she didn't know he had such a nice one. I agreed. I took it in my mouth and he groaned. I began to work it in and out of my mouth with a twisting motion. He began to buck and within seconds he filled my mouth and throat with his jism. I continued to stay with it till he relaxed and no longer produced cum. He would not look me in the eye, but, I knew that he had enjoyed it as much as I had.

I glanced over at the lady and was thrilled to see that she had removed her shorts had one hand buried in her pussy and the other rubbing her tits. She had a glazed look on her face as she moaned and squirmed. I crawled over to her and began to lick around the hand in her crotch. She grabbed my head with both hands and whispered, "eat me". It, again, only took a few seconds and she went ballistic, coming several times before she went nearly comatose. I heard her brother say something and turned toward him. He was totally erect again and had it in his hand. "Can we try that again", he asked.

I didn't say a word; I crawled back over and started licking and sucking his wonderful cock. This time it took quite a bit longer before I was rewarded with another major load of hot cum. This time he was smiling and told me that it was great.

My lady friend joined us at the couch and said that it was my turn to cum. Then she surprised us both by saying that she wanted her brother to go down on me. He started to argue, but, she cut him off stating that she knew that he wanted to and that she also knew that he wanted to do her. If, he would suck my cock, she would let him do whatever he wanted with her.

He didn't say another word. He got down between my legs and engulfed my semi-erection. She got on the couch, standing, facing me, straddle my lap and his head. Her crotch was on level with my face. I didn't have to ask what she wanted me to do. I took my time, holding out as long as I could, loving the mouth on my cock and the pussy in my mouth. It finally became to much and I let go, filling him with cum; when I came, she did as well, covering me with her sweet juice.

She rolled off my face and we both looked at her brother; he had a strange look on his face. I thought that he was going to spit it out, when, with a huge effort he swallowed. "I swallowed it", he said and looked a little sick. Then he broke out in a huge smile and said "I like it".

We sat around for awhile, just talking than agreed to meet again. They promised to let me be there when she was going to pay off by letting him have her. I can't wait, I'm sure that I'll be involved somehow.

I wrote a couple of days ago about a girl giving me a BJ in the parking garage and telling me that she had a very horny, divorced, younger brother who had been kidding her about her helping him out. When she found out that I sucked cock as well as pussy, she said that she'd try to set something up. She was very turned on by the thought of seeing me suck another man's dick.

I got a call from her early yesterday afternoon; she said that she was off work and would I be interested in meeting her and her brother at her house. I checked my schedule, made a couple of changes and left the office.

When I arrived at the house, she opened the door and invited me in. She was wearing loose, very short running shorts and a very short, tight scooped neck T shirt. I followed her into the living room and she introduced me to a very nice looking young man who was obviously ill at ease. We talked for a few minutes and then she got right to the point.

She said that one of her fantasies was to see two men together having oral sex and that her brother was desperate to drop his load. She looked at me asked if I was serious about what I had told her. I said that If she meant, would I be willing to suck her brother's cock and swallow his cum, that I was very serious and more than willing. She then looked at her brother and asked him was he willing to let me give him a blow job. He said that he thought so, but, wasn't sure if he could go through with it.

She sat down in a big comfy chair and ordered me to do whatever I could to get him off. I stripped to my shorts, went over to where he was sitting on the couch, dropped to my knees and pulled down the elastic banded shorts that he was wearing. He raised his hips slightly to assist me, but, didn't seem very enthusiastic.

I was pleased to see that he had a very nice member and despite his attempt to appear disinterested, it was beginning to become erect. I gently stroked it and watched it continue to get larger. I heard her give a little squeal and say that she didn't know he had such a nice one. I agreed. I took it in my mouth and he groaned. I began to work it in and out of my mouth with a twisting motion. He began to buck and within seconds he filled my mouth and throat with his jism. I continued to stay with it till he relaxed and no longer produced cum. He would not look me in the eye, but, I knew that he had enjoyed it as much as I had.

I glanced over at the lady and was thrilled to see that she had removed her shorts had one hand buried in her pussy and the other rubbing her tits. She had a glazed look on her face as she moaned and squirmed. I crawled over to her and began to lick around the hand in her crotch. She grabbed my head with both hands and whispered, "eat me". It, again, only took a few seconds and she went ballistic, coming several times before she went nearly comatose. I heard her brother say something and turned toward him. He was totally erect again and had it in his hand. "Can we try that again", he asked.

I didn't say a word; I crawled back over and started licking and sucking his wonderful cock. This time it took quite a bit longer before I was rewarded with another major load of hot cum. This time he was smiling and told me that it was great.

My lady friend joined us at the couch and said that it was my turn to cum. Then she surprised us both by saying that she wanted her brother to go down on me. He started to argue, but, she cut him off stating that she knew that he wanted to and that she also knew that he wanted to do her. If, he would suck my cock, she would let him do whatever he wanted with her.

He didn't say another word. He got down between my legs and engulfed my semi-erection. She got on the couch, standing, facing me, straddle my lap and his head. Her crotch was on level with my face. I didn't have to ask what she wanted me to do. I took my time, holding out as long as I could, loving the mouth on my cock and the pussy in my mouth. It finally became to much and I let go, filling him with cum; when I came, she did as well, covering me with her sweet juice.

She rolled off my face and we both looked at her brother; he had a strange look on his face. I thought that he was going to spit it out, when, with a huge effort he swallowed. "I swallowed it", he said and looked a little sick. Then he broke out in a huge smile and said "I like it".

We sat around for awhile, just talking than agreed to meet again. They promised to let me be there when she was going to pay off by letting him have her. I can't wait, I'm sure that I'll be involved somehow.

That was amazing! You are very lucky! Glad the three of you had such an enjoyable time. I hope the next meeting is equally so for all of you. Uhmmmm. Thanks for sharing that. It certainly has me straining my panties! :)

Well here's my update from this morning. My xdressing friend showed up an hour ago wearing a mini skirt and a sexy top, wig, make up, the whole nine yards. When he came in, he flashed me his cock, peaking out of a pair of crotchless panties. He asked if I was really up for this as he has never fucked a guy yet. I said hell yes as I got on my knees again and swallowed his limp cock for the second time today and felt it grow rock hard. I led him to my bed and sat him on the edge and sucked his cock some more as I took my clothes off. He said I should stop or he would bust a nut and not be able to do what he came for. I stood up and grabbed some lube as he took his skirt and panties off, stroking his cock. I asked him how he wanted me and he said on my back with my butt at the end of my bed, legs up. He put my ankles on his shoulders as he lubed his cock. He was truly a novice at this and took his time easing into me. I got a bit impatient and grabbed the edge of my mattress and pulled myself on to his cock. He got the idea and started thrusting into me with a bit more confidence. Man, it felt so good. Even though he came once already this morning, he only lasted about 10 minutes and still pumped a nice load into my ass. He pulled out and got down on his knees and sucked me off as he stuck a few fingers into my cum filled ass. I came in about 2-3 minutes.
He has Friday off and asked if he could come over again. I can't wait.

Well here's my update from this morning. My xdressing friend showed up an hour ago wearing a mini skirt and a sexy top, wig, make up, the whole nine yards. When he came in, he flashed me his cock, peaking out of a pair of crotchless panties. He asked if I was really up for this as he has never fucked a guy yet. I said hell yes as I got on my knees again and swallowed his limp cock for the second time today and felt it grow rock hard. I led him to my bed and sat him on the edge and sucked his cock some more as I took my clothes off. He said I should stop or he would bust a nut and not be able to do what he came for. I stood up and grabbed some lube as he took his skirt and panties off, stroking his cock. I asked him how he wanted me and he said on my back with my butt at the end of my bed, legs up. He put my ankles on his shoulders as he lubed his cock. He was truly a novice at this and took his time easing into me. I got a bit impatient and grabbed the edge of my mattress and pulled myself on to his cock. He got the idea and started thrusting into me with a bit more confidence. Man, it felt so good. Even though he came once already this morning, he only lasted about 10 minutes and still pumped a nice load into my ass. He pulled out and got down on his knees and sucked me off as he stuck a few fingers into my cum filled ass. I came in about 2-3 minutes.
He has Friday off and asked if he could come over again. I can't wait.

Damn! Got me straining in my panties again! Of course, the first installment kept me there after I read the other story. But after a little break, you got me back up there. Glad you had such an enjoyable day and I hope Friday proves to be equally so.

Lol...I'll be sure to post an update. Should be fun. His cock is perfect for sucking and fucking. Love his foreskin. ;)

Last edited:

That has to be one of the hottest stories I have ever heard........

Please fill us in when the bro/sis get together.

Fucking hot!!

Sounds promising...but would he (or you?) let me suck him? :)

Ended up seeing my friend with the gloryhole at his house, last night.... here's a couple pics of him sucking me (he had the camera on his side the whole time)... But believe me, I sucked him too, and got a nice warm reward!

mac_crazy, That is so sexy! You have to thank your friend for taking the pictures. You have got a nice cock. Your friend must have enjoyed sucking on it. Thank you for sharing your exploits! Hugs & :kiss:, Jenna

Last edited:
That sounds like a wonderful morning surprise. Got me all tight in my panties from reading it! So glad you enjoyed that and thought to share it with us! :kiss:Jenna

Just wish I was there to stop your panties feeling so tight.... I think I may have had just the solution for that difficulty...

No cock for me to suck today, but there will be tommorrow, or I should say today noticing we're now in the small hours... If its anything like last Friday I should get two, three or more cocks to suck during the course of the afternoon, evening, and night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back