Do men like their nipples played with?

I think you are perfectly normal and in good company with about 70% of the male population.

I love mine played with, especially when they're tweaked backwards and forwards while I have intercourse - it seems as if they are hot-wired to my penis and I always cum more strongly.

Am I odd or is this common?

My husband doesn't. Which is why I enjoy making him scream and squirm so much when I play with his nipples. They really are therefore completely irresistible, his reactions, those nips.

:devil:

Sensation-wise, it does nothing for me either way. If anything, it annoys me, as it means my bottom is not focusing her attentions where I want them.

I just recently shaved all body hair and wife started sucking my nipples and yes i loved it

Some boys do. Some boys don't. Some boys need a lotta lovin' and some boys don't.

Usually my husband doesn't, but the last few days a few flicks from my tongue are enough to bring him to full attention.

I like it, it feels good, but its not a major sensation like it seems to be fore her. More just like a nice touch on most parts of the body.

my man quite likes it, but prefers my attention to be a lot lower, he says it is a nice addition but other than that...

My nipples are very sensitive, and not in a pleasurable way. Continuiously tracing, teasing, or just touching them in general - even very lightly - causes a very uncomfortable feeling that prompts me to pull away. The degree of attention they are getting is what determines my reaction.

That reaction varies from a subtle, squirming, body adjustment to face away, to the more forceful "I will stop at nothing - buck, jerk, and pull away" reaction.

I also have to be conscious of my nipples when purchasing new clothes and aware of things like the location of a designer logo or emblem.

I have a casual, Calvin Klein, button-down, collared shirt with this subtle, textured, shade of a slightly different color/texture over the chest of the shirt. The first time I wore this shirt, I was in agony after the first hour. Every time that I moved and the shirt grazed my nipple (no matter how lightly, no matter how slightly) it would cause me to wince and moan in this overly-sensitive-tormented-agony.

Finally, I ripped it off in this frustrated, tormented reaction after I suffered one too many interactions with my nipples.

It's a shame because it's a very nice shirt (style, material, fit) that fits perfectly and looks fantastic on me. In fact, it looks so good on that I haven't been able to get rid of it despite the fact that I can't wear it. It's too bad.

So... no. I don't enjoy having my nipples played with.

My nipples are very sensitive, and not in a pleasurable way. Continuiously tracing, teasing, or just touching them in general - even very lightly - causes a very uncomfortable feeling that prompts me to pull away. The degree of attention they are getting is what determines my reaction.

That reaction varies from a subtle, squirming, body adjustment to face away, to the more forceful "I will stop at nothing - buck, jerk, and pull away" reaction.

I also have to be conscious of my nipples when purchasing new clothes and aware of things like the location of a designer logo or emblem.

I have a casual, Calvin Klein, button-down, collared shirt with this subtle, textured, shade of a slightly different color/texture over the chest of the shirt. The first time I wore this shirt, I was in agony after the first hour. Every time that I moved and the shirt grazed my nipple (no matter how lightly, no matter how slightly) it would cause me to wince and moan in this overly-sensitive-tormented-agony.

Finally, I ripped it off in this frustrated, tormented reaction after I suffered one too many interactions with my nipples.

It's a shame because it's a very nice shirt (style, material, fit) that fits perfectly and looks fantastic on me. In fact, it looks so good on that I haven't been able to get rid of it despite the fact that I can't wear it. It's too bad.

So... no. I don't enjoy having my nipples played with.

Wear a tank top under it.

I do enjoy having my nipples played with. My last gf turned me on to this and I will be forever grateful to her! :)

You're not odd

If my hormones aren't exactly pumping, even when I want them to pump. nipple manipulation gets my juices flowing.

I love mine played with, especially when they're tweaked backwards and forwards while I have intercourse - it seems as if they are hot-wired to my penis and I always cum more strongly.

Am I odd or is this common?

Just playing with them is nice but clothespins and clamps on them really gets my attention.

Love it.... the rougher the better,

I cant cum from it but if wifey is fingering my prostate and pinching my Nipples hard I will cum for sure

Can you put a poll on this thread to see what percentage like and dislike

I found out I do.

Love it.... the rougher the better,

I cant cum from it but if wifey is fingering my prostate and pinching my Nipples hard I will cum for sure

Can you put a poll on this thread to see what percentage like and dislike

Actually, I didn't know my nipples where sensitive until I got more into BDSM. I was with a woman who attacked my nipples with her tongue, hands, fingers, silk top, her own very hard nipples, fur gloves, and a few other things.

I was tied naked, spread eagled, face up on the bed so all I could do was moan, and watch. I got to the point that I was so turned on she made me cum just from playing with my nipples. I am muscular so my pecs are fairly big giving
me "breasts". Well just prior to making me cum she grabbed my "breasts" and squeezed like I would a woman's only she did it harder and flicked my nipples with her thumbs. That sent me over the edge and I came.

It was kind of weird cumming that way because I didn't think it was possible and I felt like the creator of this thread, not sure if it was normal. I learned that it is normal and that some guys do like it and some don't. I believe that more of us out there like it than most people realize.

ES

Back