do you like to dress?

oh my

I love to wear panties and bras and any other female undies or sexy teddies
they make me so hot
i would really love to be with another man dressing in just undies and having a wondeful day or night of fun

i do...will dress now for you

panties...stockings...nightie

pm me if interested in the next hour

I wear my panties sometimes, but not often enough.

I remember when I was like 7 or 8 years old, I would often steal my mom's dresses and pretend I was a girl... that was some good old times. Now I just dream of being dressed again and be used like a good little girl should be used. :):rolleyes:

yess

hey

love dressing up and buying new clothes all sorts from shoes to lingerie to dresses.

love online shopping for clothes using hubbys card giggles

so guys girls if you want me to buy something online and take photos off me wering it

then holler

mwah xx

hey

love dressing up and buying new clothes all sorts from shoes to lingerie to dresses.

love online shopping for clothes using hubbys card giggles

so guys girls if you want me to buy something online and take photos off me wering it

then holler

mwah xx

mmm something shiny!, gorgeous satin panties....pink....with frills if poss mwax :kiss:

thank you Robin

I still need to post the photos here but will send them to you via yahoo if you find me.

brttclrk@yahoo.com

would love someone to chat, cam, and voice with...

Dressing is a pleasure I have enjoyed for many years and Im lucky to have a wife who understands and enjoys seeing me in sexy lingerie. The feel of satin and silk on my body is so arousing. Women are so lucky to be able to wear these things all the time, its a wonder they pussies arent soaking wet all the time. Dressing and then looking down at my body to see bra, panties, garter and stockings is a real turnon but add a pair of 4 inch pumps and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Im hard here thinking about it and Im not even dressed at the moment. If any of your guys reading this havent tried this, you need to give it a try, you will like it.

mmmm hmmmm ... totally agree bihubby .... sliding nylons up my legs and then slipping my feet into some gorgeous high heel pumps is such a HOT turn on :devil:

mmmm hmmmm ... totally agree bihubby .... sliding nylons up my legs and then slipping my feet into some gorgeous high heel pumps is such a HOT turn on :devil:

YES!.......love the up the skirt pic!

I guiltily tried on found items off and on most of my life only started "dressing" in full with wig makeup under and outerwear a couple of years ago..like to dress havent felt safe being that vulnerable in a while even with a very cool roomate and supportive kids. Don't have any interest attraction wise to others dressing and that feels hypocritical to me. -dunno

I agree with bihubby nothing turns me on more than the feel of nice undies and nylons evan more so when I have a friend to admire me

I guiltily tried on found items off and on most of my life only started "dressing" in full with wig makeup under and outerwear a couple of years ago..like to dress haven't felt safe being that vulnerable in a while even with a very cool roomate and supportive kids. Don't have any interest attraction wise to others dressing and that feels hypocritical to me. -dunno

Nothing hypocritical about that at all. The dressing experience means something different to each individual. So don't you worry about it!

xdressing

I love to xdress and especially enjoy it when I am staying at a hotel, while on a business trip. I'm fond of wearing satin panties, stockings, garter belts, corsets and tight-fitting, straight skirts. I have a difficult time keeping my panties and skirts from getting wet stains due to all the pre-cum these outfits cause my cock to drip.

budding gurl

I love crossdressing. I have for as long as I can remember. It started with my sisters clothes but now I have my own. It's a small but growing collection of female garments.

Attachments

• Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 493
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 447
  • Photo 30.jpg
    Photo 30.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 523
Back