Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I had someone tell me it sounded like I was gonna piss on his leg to mark him as mine. I confess that I'd rather smear him with my scent in another way and that today, I just might! FUCK

;32610569 said:
I confess that I had someone tell me it sounded like I was gonna piss on his leg to mark him as mine. I confess that I'd rather smear him with my scent in another way and that today, I just might! FUCK

i confess that i still want theravenfox to pis on my leg but after i am done between hers

I confess that I am deeply attracted to a Lit lady and it is driving me to distraction!

I confess that I have a mild addiction to Axe Instinct and every time I go into a store that sells Axe products, I have to go find it and smell it, b/c it reminds me of someone. There has the been the occasion that I've doubled back to smell it once more, before I leave the store.

HOT DAMN does that ever smell good.

I have to admit, I was in a new gym in Toronto on Friday. As I walked back inot the change room, breathing heavy form my workout, some guy had just sprayed AXE. That shit lingers and I almost choked on it.
Unfortunately, I think I'm developing an allergy against colognes & perfumes. :(

I have to admit, I was in a new gym in Toronto on Friday. As I walked back inot the change room, breathing heavy form my workout, some guy had just sprayed AXE. That shit lingers and I almost choked on it.
Unfortunately, I think I'm developing an allergy against colognes & perfumes. :(

yea my kid uses it sprays it everywhere. sprays half a bottle at at time it seems like at times.

I confess that I'm in the mood for something different...I just don't know what that thing is yet.

I confess I have been much hornier than usual lately.

And my normal sexual activity and my normal, abnormal kinks are really helping curb that insatiable need.

I confess lately, I have been thinking about sailling... stranger waters ;)

I confess theravenfox scares me a little...but only a little.

I confess that when I read this post to a friend of mine, he told me I was scary today. Sorry about that!

I plan to be my perky friendly self again tomorrow. I hope so anyway.

I confess I have been much hornier than usual lately.

And my normal sexual activity and my normal, abnormal kinks are really helping curb that insatiable need.

I confess lately, I have been thinking about sailling... stranger waters ;)
Hi there! I've been venturing into those waters, myself. Keep the kink alive ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back